Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

I actually saw this photo at some point with the other kids faces showing, the lad in front of Torbett and another kid did not look comfortable at all, like @BN94 states there are 2 in that photo that should be stripped of everything, they knew alright, maybe not at that point but they did know later on , the NON reporting of child abuse makes them as guilty as the perpetrators , Large John and there greatest ever should be pulled from the annals of history, I’m unsure but is the Gerald King along with Torbett and a priest, don’t know the priest but you would have to suspect there was something there also, don’t know the white haired older guy next to Stein but he probably knew too.

SNP-Silent4.jpg

The irish marists link is another Avenue worth exploring
The Jesuits too.

A Jesuit priest has been removed from a prestigious fee-paying Catholic school and reported to police amid a “disclosure” of historical abuse against children.

The man was taken out of £13,455-a-year St Aloysius’ College in Glasgow after it received a report from the Jesuit safeguarding officer in London.

The Jesuits too.

A Jesuit priest has been removed from a prestigious fee-paying Catholic school and reported to police amid a “disclosure” of historical abuse against children.

The man was taken out of £13,455-a-year St Aloysius’ College in Glasgow after it received a report from the Jesuit safeguarding officer in London.

Jesuits have their disgusting tentacles over virtually everything.

Read this loat of garbage this morning. The celtic star doing what celtic do best and spin away from what actually going on at their cesspit. Obviously written in pure anger, have all the usual unfounded ramblings.

Read this loat of garbage this morning. The celtic star doing what celtic do best and spin away from what actually going on at their cesspit. Obviously written in pure anger, have all the usual unfounded ramblings.

Anyone who would write such a vile apologia for sex offenders is lower than a paedophile. Imagine attacking victims of sexual abuse for daring to campaign for justice. It’s too vile for words.

Who wrote it? I don't want to give it hits?

Is that the guy that posted the thread on here the other day with the GoFundMe page?

Always check up on this thread but came on this morning to give it a bump. Very happy to see that the victims have been in touch with each other. That will only strengthen their resolve and their position.

I decided to watch Happy Valley on Amazon Prime last night and it really opens your eyes to the people in power who KNEW about the abuse and let it go on. Many of you have probably heard about the abuse at Penn State University but (like me) you may not have watched this film. I won't hijack the thread but I would recommend watching it.

I expect nothing less from that club. Throughout this whole fight for justice for the victims, that club have done nothing but deny and deflect. The club don’t only have a history of child abusers, they are riddled with child abuse apologists.
Also going by experience with our correspondence with some government officials, they also have no appetite for a full independent inquiry.
For a government to sit back and wait for an SFA review to be complete is disgusting as the SFA are the organisation along with Celtic that have done nothing to this day to support victims. The only way we will see the truth is a full independent inquiry.
What your seeing with these articles being released from press outlets involved with that club is nothing but panic. They know their day is coming. Their name will be tarnished forever.
What club in this world would deny any involvement with their boys club when all the links are there to see? They have no shame. So let them push the separate entity drivel.
The club have benefited directly from the boys club. That’s how the Supreme Court will view this.

I’m not sure if we are missing anything here.
adidas haven’t got back to a single person with regards to this. Hiding the head in the sand must be a great tactic, don’t listen and don’t hear people complaining to you and the whole thing goes away, it doesn’t exist.
I emailed the CEO of Adidas, as well as the rest of the cronies who are important enough to deal with this. Any replies? Not a dickie bird.
They either think it will all go away with an announcement of a sponsorship deal or they really don’t care who they do business with as long as they make money.
It’s disgusting.
The likes of ronnie O’Connor can be a paedo apologist all he likes, he’s just as bad. And he complains about point scoring, he’s the absolute worst.
They do have plenty of time on their hands to be fair. Scum till the very end.

I cannot speak for Macolm, but to be fair, he has no editorial control over what is published.

Also, if a Celtic friendly publication is willing to listen, then he would see it as an opportunity to spread the message further. Remember, only a few short weeks ago, there was a complete embargo on any discussion whatsoever on any of their forums. The situation is now changing.

If this makes more of their supporters open to discussing the subject, then we have a greater chance of a proper independent inquiry, rather than an SFA whitewash.

Let them put whatever spin on it they wish. If they think that a proper inquiry will totally absolve their club, then then they are in for a rude awakening.

I cannot speak for Macolm, but to be fair, he has no editorial control over what is published.

Also, if a Celtic friendly publication is willing to listen, then he would see it as an opportunity to spread the message further. Remember, only a few short weeks ago, there was a complete embargo on any discussion whatsoever on any of their forums. The situation is now changing.

If this makes more of their supporters open to discussing the subject, then we have a greater chance of a proper independent inquiry, rather than an SFA whitewash.

Let them put whatever spin on it they wish. If they think that a proper inquiry will totally absolve their club, then then they are in for a rude awakening.
Agreed. The Celtic Star is trying to spin and deflect away from the crimes committed at their club. Take this quote for example...,

“Thomson wasn’t interested because Malcolm had a valid point to make that did not sit with the Channel 4 Celtic bashing agenda. Malcolm’s point was that all the abuse took place in Scotland BEFORE any player turned professional and that they were all under the control and seemingly the protection of the organisers of the game, the Scottish FA. That’s principally where the blame lies according to Malcolm.”

They make no mention of the perpetrators at their club or the fact their club knowingly re-employed an abuser.
The denial is there for everyone to see. They are trying to deflect all blame into the SFA. The SFA are not responsible for a club covering up 40 years of abuse. That solely lies with Celtic and nobody else. Please don’t fall for another deflection tactic from the Celtic Star or any of their pathetic apologist bloggers.

So basically, now that they have been caught out, the new tactic is to blame the SFA as the players never had professional contracts with Celtic? I would be genuinely surprised that Malcolm is saying that. Apologies Malcolm if that is true, as fortunately I obviously don’t have the same insight as you do and would not want to give any offence at all.

So basically, now that they have been caught out, the new tactic is to blame the SFA as the players never had professional contracts with Celtic? I would be genuinely surprised that Malcolm is saying that. Apologies Malcolm if that is true, as fortunately I obviously don’t have the same insight as you do and would not want to give any offence at all.
I think they would have been looking for a quote like they always have done. Maybe in Malcolm’s case he blames the SFA. That’s not true in many other cases. The star would have pounced on that obviously.

I think they would have been looking for a quote like they always have done. Maybe in Malcolm’s case he blames the SFA. That’s not true in many other cases. The star would have pounced on that obviously.

They are clutching at straws to say the very least, the influence celtic had over the boys club is as clear as day to everyone. They choose not to accept the truth hoping that the rest of the world will go along with them. Very big mistake

That is like a criminal blaming the police for not stoping his crime. That is insulting how stupid that is.

I understand and it is quite right for Malcolm to be mad at the SFA. But again Celtic blaming the SFA is like a crook blaming the police for his crime because the police did not stop them. Saying something so stupid should bet you slapped upside the head. However, it is quiet understandable for the victim of a crime to be disappointed by the police.

And this is the mentality of that clubs support. This is how they treat a young lad that wore the colours of their club whilst playing for their boys club. It is downright disgusting.

Do you know what, this scumbags comments don’t surprise me. Absolute scum. And these fucking idiots have the brass can to call us the fascist and racists etc.
the accept and condone child sexual abuse, they are apologists for it, it’s the same with that young lad who was caught on camera before they played Copenhagen, saying the score will be “66-0”
They revel in misery, they don’t care who they hurt with their pathetic comments
Scum till the end.

If in Malcolm's case he blames the SFA,which he's quite entitled to do.
Why did he not through the medium of social media or the print media and say so,rather than doing an interview with the apologists rag.
Giving them the headline and the excuse to blame the SFA ( who are complicit in the the vermin coverup) and to deflect and not admit that their club covered up abuse of children over 4 decades.
It's a very strange move by Malcolm,which I don't understand.
I am in no way playing down what happened to Malcolm and respect and applaud his bravery and can only imagine what he and the many hundreds of victims have went through.
It looks like the vermin have decided that they need a pasty and the SFA have played right into their hands with there lack of action and by aiding and a betting them and have given them the ammunition to throw them under the bus.

Back