Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

We'll probably never know but did Hibs give him a reference? That would be even more damning

Well he gets a job at the biggest club in the country that after a few years on the slide was making its way back to the top of Scottish Football and then when he leaves Rangers he never works for another Scottish club again.

People can work out what happened for themselves.

I'm one of the guys who's been bombarding Adidas with emails and letters warning them about what they would be getting involved with. I supplied all the information about the abuse and cover up, explaining what a vile club Beast FC is.

At the weekend I sent a letter to them expressing my shock and disgust that they'd actually gone ahead with their deal. I asked if a prestigious company like theirs really wanted to be associated with a depraved and corrupt club like CFC? I'd already informed them that if the deal went ahead I'd bin all my Adidas running and gym gear and my money in future will go to Nike, Ron Hill, etc. I told them to expect many others to boycott as people are outraged about the abuse/cover up and wouldn't want to wear kit that is linked to that rancid club.

Maybe a bit over the top (I was raging though) but I said that in future, running with an Adidas top would be like wearing a Jimmy Savile or Gary Glitter t-shirt. I don't expect I'll get a reply but f**k them anyway.

I'm one of the guys who's been bombarding Adidas with emails and letters warning them about what they would be getting involved with. I supplied all the information about the abuse and cover up, explaining what a vile club Beast FC is.

At the weekend I sent a letter to them expressing my shock and disgust that they'd actually gone ahead with their deal. I asked if a prestigious company like theirs really wanted to be associated with a depraved and corrupt club like CFC? I'd already informed them that if the deal went ahead I'd bin all my Adidas running and gym gear and my money in future will go to Nike, Ron Hill, etc. I told them to expect many others to boycott as people are outraged about the abuse/cover up and wouldn't want to wear kit that is linked to that rancid club.

Maybe a bit over the top (I was raging though) but I said that in future, running with an Adidas top would be like wearing a Jimmy Savile or Gary Glitter t-shirt. I don't expect I'll get a reply but f**k them anyway.

Good post MB.:D

Good post MB.:D
Thank you, Grigo. I just can't understand the mentality of Adidas and for that matter New Balance who I also sent loads of emails to and never got a reply. As a running enthusiast, I know lots of people involved in local clubs, many of them women with families. Most of them know about the abuse but probably won't know about the Adidas deal. Well, they will soon as I'm going to spread the word far and wide so their name becomes dirt.

Keep up the good work, Grigo and all the other guys involved too.

Thank you, Grigo. I just can't understand the mentality of Adidas and for that matter New Balance who I also sent loads of emails to and never got a reply. As a running enthusiast, I know lots of people involved in local clubs, many of them women with families. Most of them know about the abuse but probably won't know about the Adidas deal. Well, they will soon as I'm going to spread the word far and wide so their name becomes dirt.

Keep up the good work, Grigo and all the other guys involved too.

Excellent stuff MB. As you say it’s hard to understand why such a successful brand would lower themselves. Have to say I hope they regret it mate.

Posted before I believe Adidas would have received assurances from relevant authorities that there would be no blow back on this. The contents of the communications from posters on here would have ensured their due diligence looked at this very thoroughly. They wouldn't have entered into this relationship if they had concerns that it would reflect badly on their name.

Posted before I believe Adidas would have received assurances from relevant authorities that there would be no blow back on this. The contents of the communications from posters on here would have ensured their due diligence looked at this very thoroughly. They wouldn't have entered into this relationship if they had concerns that it would reflect badly on their name.

Id be disgusted at this mate, but given the way this country is run these days, both the football & politics, you really can’t rule anything out.

We can personally stop buying their product & we can continue to spread the word across social media about the bed partners they choose.

A rather hurried post as I'm back chasing my tail again.

Just about to send my items back to Adidas. I cannot for the life of me understand why anyone would want to be associated with those paedo harbourers. I just don't get that!

I guess there's no humanity left in the world if the behaviour of New Balance and now Adidas are used as the guidelines. I'm shaking my head as I quickly type this. Rats one and all.

Adidas and Predators​

Dear Sir,

Please find enclosed, information that has been emailed to Adidas management throughout the world, in trying to inform you of the history of Celtic Football Club over FIVE decades.

This was to give your company, a company I loved, the opportunity to open your eyes and to learn about how disgusting a club they truly are before you got involved with them. Now, your company have done just that, despite being given FACTUAL accounts that should sicken any decent parent and indeed, any decent human being on the planet.

They have been riddled with paedophiles throughout that timeframe and to this day, even with new information, including documentaries being made that will make this vile club toxic forever, you chose to sponsor them for the next five years. Why would you do this? Do none of you have kids? I simply cannot get my head around why Adidas would and I’m appalled by your actions. That’s the understatement of my lifetime.

The victims and their families who we are extremely close to personally are once again being discarded and treated like dirt. They must be stronger than me because I definitely wouldn’t, or couldn’t, take any more than they’ve had to endure, from so many people. I have no faith left in humanity. NONE whatsoever and I do mean that. I’m drained by it.

Mark my words when I say that this will come back to haunt Adidas. Many of us will be doing everything in our power to make this happen and I say that when I’ve been a huge fan of your company for 46 years, as there is no excuse at all in saying you didn’t know. I hope and pray that the name Adidas now becomes as toxic as Celtic Football Club will be, when the court cases eclipse even Penn State in America.

There isn’t another sporting institution in the world steeped in paedophilia on such an industrial scale (as quoted by Patrick McGuire of Thompsons Solicitors). I’m absolutely astounded by your company’s decision. Why would you do this after what you know?

I’m lying here at 3.45am typing this when I should be resting as I’ve a full and busy day ahead of me, but I’m so incensed (and dumbfounded) by it. It’s utterly disgusted me and also shattered my illusion of your company too.

Adidas was my favourite brand since I was a 14 year old schoolboy. I’m now 60 years old. Even my schoolbag was an Adidas one and when the stitching eventually went in it, I stitched it with a stout needle, thin diameter fishing line for strength and used a pair of pliers to get through the material, rather than part with it. That bag served me well for around 25-30 years beyond that, ironically to store some fishing gear. I was a genuine Adidas fan. No more.

I’ve been buying Adidas products for 46 years and now? I wouldn’t be seen dead in them. One thing I do have is morals and I’ve passed those same standards onto my daughter and my two grandkids.

I enclose my Adidas jacket, an Adidas top that was very recently bought (worn once) and a very recently bought pair of trainers that have been worn 2-3 times.

I don’t have an endless supply of money. I had to wait to purchase the top and trainers owing to lack of funds and only decided to so as I thought that there was little chance of CFC attracting new sponsors, certainly not of Adidas getting into bed with a club doing their utmost to cover up for child sexual abusers. You have no shame.

I’m no hypocrite, unlike your company, so I simply wouldn’t wear a brand which is promoting a club that has harboured a huge paedophile ring over decades and perhaps still does. How can I continue to wear the Adidas brand in from of my daughter and grandkids, never mind anywhere else? I love them greatly and I have absolutely no love for your despicable company. I hope you and Celtic Football Club both rot in hell. You’re clearly made for each other.

I will never buy an Adidas product again. You have my word on that. I wouldn’t even accept any item of yours for nothing. Shame on you.

Just about to send my items back to Adidas. I cannot for the life of me understand why anyone would want to be associated with those paedo harbourers. I just don't get that!

I guess there's no humanity left in the world if the behaviour of New Balance and now Adidas are used as the guidelines. I'm shaking my head as I quickly type this. Rats one and all.

Adidas and Predators​

Dear Sir,

Please find enclosed, information that has been emailed to Adidas management throughout the world, in trying to inform you of the history of Celtic Football Club over FIVE decades.

This was to give your company, a company I loved, the opportunity to open your eyes and to learn about how disgusting a club they truly are before you got involved with them. Now, your company have done just that, despite being given FACTUAL accounts that should sicken any decent parent and indeed, any decent human being on the planet.

They have been riddled with paedophiles throughout that timeframe and to this day, even with new information, including documentaries being made that will make this vile club toxic forever, you chose to sponsor them for the next five years. Why would you do this? Do none of you have kids? I simply cannot get my head around why Adidas would and I’m appalled by your actions. That’s the understatement of my lifetime.

The victims and their families who we are extremely close to personally are once again being discarded and treated like dirt. They must be stronger than me because I definitely wouldn’t, or couldn’t, take any more than they’ve had to endure, from so many people. I have no faith left in humanity. NONE whatsoever and I do mean that. I’m drained by it.

Mark my words when I say that this will come back to haunt Adidas. Many of us will be doing everything in our power to make this happen and I say that when I’ve been a huge fan of your company for 46 years, as there is no excuse at all in saying you didn’t know. I hope and pray that the name Adidas now becomes as toxic as Celtic Football Club will be, when the court cases eclipse even Penn State in America.

There isn’t another sporting institution in the world steeped in paedophilia on such an industrial scale (as quoted by Patrick McGuire of Thompsons Solicitors). I’m absolutely astounded by your company’s decision. Why would you do this after what you know?

I’m lying here at 3.45am typing this when I should be resting as I’ve a full and busy day ahead of me, but I’m so incensed (and dumbfounded) by it. It’s utterly disgusted me and also shattered my illusion of your company too.

Adidas was my favourite brand since I was a 14 year old schoolboy. I’m now 60 years old. Even my schoolbag was an Adidas one and when the stitching eventually went in it, I stitched it with a stout needle, thin diameter fishing line for strength and used a pair of pliers to get through the material, rather than part with it. That bag served me well for around 25-30 years beyond that, ironically to store some fishing gear. I was a genuine Adidas fan. No more.

I’ve been buying Adidas products for 46 years and now? I wouldn’t be seen dead in them. One thing I do have is morals and I’ve passed those same standards onto my daughter and my two grandkids.

I enclose my Adidas jacket, an Adidas top that was very recently bought (worn once) and a very recently bought pair of trainers that have been worn 2-3 times.

I don’t have an endless supply of money. I had to wait to purchase the top and trainers owing to lack of funds and only decided to so as I thought that there was little chance of CFC attracting new sponsors, certainly not of Adidas getting into bed with a club doing their utmost to cover up for child sexual abusers. You have no shame.

I’m no hypocrite, unlike your company, so I simply wouldn’t wear a brand which is promoting a club that has harboured a huge paedophile ring over decades and perhaps still does. How can I continue to wear the Adidas brand in from of my daughter and grandkids, never mind anywhere else? I love them greatly and I have absolutely no love for your despicable company. I hope you and Celtic Football Club both rot in hell. You’re clearly made for each other.

I will never buy an Adidas product again. You have my word on that. I wouldn’t even accept any item of yours for nothing. Shame on you.
Well said I'm with you was my favourite brand as well will never wear it again. Anyone I know will be getting educated not to buy or wear Adidas again. Every time I see the Adidas brand it will remind me of the scum and their vile attitude towards the victims of abuse on their watch

Adidas and Predators​

Dear Sir,

Wonderfull post T. S. well written and straight from the heart.if that does not get through to them then God knows what will.

Adidas and Predators​

Dear Sir,

Good stuff and great username btw.

Victims of Paedophile's wear no colours.

The perpetrators did though. Celtic Football Club knew the colours all too well, as do the SFA and the Scottish Government, now.

The authorities are treating the victims of Child Sexual Abuse, with nothing other than contempt and that is beyond all realm of reason.

It should be totally unacceptable in any society, but within Scotland we have a community that would like to think it is and that is disgusting on so many levels.

We have received information this morning that another media outlet has taken this issue up and have interviewed a victims family member.
So it looks like other national media outlets are now starting to take notice.

Obviously the virus is predicting issues at the moment from going forward. It doesn’t mean this issue will go away. Only on hold.

So I know that we won’t stop reference more digging and making more authorities aware.
We have seen what Adidas think of the situation. Don’t be discouraged to those who are active. We keep going and make sure we make more authorities aware what that club are.

We have received information this morning that another media outlet has taken this issue up and have interviewed a victims family member.

Obviously the virus is predicting issues at the moment from going forward. It doesn’t mean this issue will go away. Only on hold.

So I know that we won’t stop reference more digging and making more authorities aware.
We have seen what Adidas think of the situation. Don’t be discouraged to those who are active. We keep going and make sure we make more authorities aware what that club are.

Good news. Well done to those involved.

Adidas will be a tainted brand,An Adidas merchandise bonfire would give them something to think about.

Adidas and Predators​

Dear Sir,

OUTSTANDING. As always mate. From the heart & sends a very clear message;)

Brilliant BN94. Outstanding.

Adidas and Predators​

Dear Sir,

Fantastic TS my feelings exactly, through social media we need to try to hurt this rancid adidas mob and follow up our anger, can any bears overseas ,U.S. ,Canada, Oz, N.Z. in particular show them up for endorsing and sponsoring Child Sexual Abuse #Make Adidas Toxic

Last edited:
As unfortunate as this is, we need to put things into perspective here. Most on here will be aware that myself and others have been working on bringing the truth about the abuse and subsequent coverup at Celtic Football Club.
Over the past few weeks the coronavirus has taken the headlines of all media outlets, and rightly so. There are families losing loved ones and people suffering, whether it be their health or problems with their employment.
This must take priority at the moment and everything else has to be put on hold. This may sound harsh, but it’s fact.
Our media contacts on this issue have also taken this view as they are working on the coronavirus issue and they also have relatives and loved ones that need help at this time, so when it comes to the issues that we have been working on we’ve had no choice but to put them on hold.

I believe these contracts were cancelled in 2001. Celtic continued to do business and pay Torbetts trophy centre company a substantial amount of money throughout his sentence.

Correct BB - Mind you with Kevin Kelly a Director & McGinn’s wife the Secretary if Trophy Centre it would be interesting to know if this was syphoning money into Celtic directors pockets from their rancid club ?

Correct BB - Mind you with Kevin Kelly a Director & McGinn’s wife the Secretary if Trophy Centre it would be interesting to know if this was syphoning money into Celtic directors pockets from their rancid club ?
Any investigation should be able to see what these payments are allocated to within their annual accounts (From both sides of the transaction)
It should stick out like a sore thumb to be honest as they are large values
The fact that ANY payments were made after his conviction says everything about this vile organisation.

Any investigation should be able to see what these payments are allocated to within their annual accounts (From both sides of the transaction)
It should stick out like a sore thumb to be honest as they are large values
The fact that ANY payments were made after his conviction says everything about this vile organisation.

Ive seen them Fraser. They do not stand out mate. Looks as if they have just been classified as normal sales, with no notes to the accounts.

We got each years financial statements, 1998-2002.

Do the values look out of place in relation to other transactions mate?

I cant see how the Trophy centre would have such a high turnover with a single client
I have not seen any accounts but if sales are just recorded on a monthly basis, or indeed weekly, there is no need necessarily to identify individual clients.
Whoever did the accounts would probably just take some sample invoices to check it reflected the type of business being done.

I have not seen any accounts but if sales are just recorded on a monthly basis, or indeed weekly, there is no need necessarily to identify individual clients.
Whoever did the accounts would probably just take some sample invoices to check it reflected the type of business being done.
My understanding and I may be wrong (happy to be corrected) is that these payments were 4 x £250k payments

Back