Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Damn right it's a football issue, despite what Clyde says.

Everyone queued up to say how titles and trophies should be stripped because we'd won them with players we couldn't have afforded without EBTs.

How many players who helped them win the same titles and trophies - and the Champions League millions - would have signed if they'd known the history of the club who wanted their signature?
So according to their warped way of viewing things (1) the scottish government won't include sports organisations in their enquiry and yet(2) Clyde won't discuss it because it is not sports related??? Total madness.

Get him before a judge.
A full independent inquiry is what’s required here. Granted that the inquiry may go on for a few years, but we’re talking about 5 decades of abuse with convicted perpetrators and another one alleged named Lyness Malley.
We recently also found another perpetrator, Father Michael Spencer who also had links with Celtic as you will see reported by Marc Horne in The Times a while ago now. We believe there are more perpetrators, and enablers, and definitely apologists that hold positions in government and the media. These people need to be found and face proper justice, and we will continue to hunt them down.
(The evidence we’ve shown clearly blows the separate entity claim out the water, I think everyone will agree.)
Our aim of course is to take it out the hands of the under qualified government in Holyrood and for the inquiry instruction to come from Westminster. Hopefully with the proof now that cross border abuse took place then Westminster have to be involved. The SNP cannot be trusted in appointing the correct people to head an inquiry. That’s clearly obvious.

Wouldn't surprise me if SFA are also hiding stuff of their own.
We hold correspondence from the SFA that was sent to a certain victim. The way they have acted is shameful. This is why we think the SFA report will be a complete whitewash but I really hope I’m wrong. We believe there are people past and present within the SFA that need to be asked some very serious questions.

A full independent inquiry is what’s required here. Granted that the inquiry may go on for a few years, but we’re talking about 5 decades of abuse with convicted perpetrators and another one alleged named Lyness Malley.
We recently also found another perpetrator, Father Michael Spencer who also had links with Celtic as you will see reported by Marc Horne in The Times a while ago now. We believe there are more perpetrators, and enablers, and definitely apologists that hold positions in government and the media. These people need to be found and face proper justice, and we will continue to hunt them down.
(The evidence we’ve shown clearly blows the separate entity claim out the water, I think everyone will agree.)
Our aim of course is to take it out the hands of the under qualified government in Holyrood and for the inquiry instruction to come from Westminster. Hopefully with the proof now that cross border abuse took place then Westminster have to be involved. The SNP cannot be trusted in appointing the correct people to head an inquiry. That’s clearly obvious.
Totally right mate. Take it to the world. This is a scandal that needs to be adressed and the country we live(d) in just can’t be trusted to deliver the truth. Keep up the fight for all they poor souls.

We hold correspondence from the SFA that was sent to a certain victim. The way they have acted is shameful. This is why we think the SFA report will be a complete whitewash but I really hope I’m wrong. We believe there are people past and present within the SFA that need to be asked some very serious questions.

BN94 is there still a question to be asked regarding who is involved in the SFA report into it. Didn’t this person have previous with LGBT Scotland and should have been nowhere near an investigation Of this nature.
but you could say was a placement to continue the narrative of the club involved ?

BN94 is there still a question to be asked regarding who is involved in the SFA report into it. Didn’t this person have previous with LGBT Scotland and should have been nowhere near an investigation Of this nature.
but you could say was a placement to continue the narrative of the club involved ?
He couldn't find a paedophile in a room of Jimmy Savilles.
Obvious placement who has now totally disappeared on the sick

Everyone queued up to say how titles and trophies should be stripped because we'd won them with players we couldn't have afforded without EBTs.

How many players who helped them win the same titles and trophies - and the Champions League millions - would have signed if they'd known the history of the club who wanted their signature?

And what was the value of the players they brought through CBC John ?

No CBC, they pay a lot more for those that reached their CFC first team.

They took the benefit of CBC, so why not accept the cost ?

At that time, addressing these issues in the 80s & 90s might have cost them their existence ?

The one good thing that could come out of it is that there is not a chance that the SFA will hold back information if forced to produce if it means passing the buck to elsewhere.
As you know my mate is taking them to court but he reckons that it will be pawned of to the club involved.

As said previously, everyone and their granny had a say about what happened in 2012. But according to Clyde, that is a football issue. Well, in my eyes, CSA is a football issue. It happened for decades at a football club. And for the record, I am not point scoring here. Looking for justice. IMO justice for these kids will happen. The kids aren't kids anymore. They are now men. Men who have had their childhood taken away by beasts. Men who are haunted by insufferable pain. The Team can help and alleviate the pain and get some sort of closure for them.
And I wish them all the best in their quest.
2012 was not the greatest period in our history and i am not surprised it was a huge story,talking point in Scottish even British football,
That said the decades of abuse and cover up is many degrees worse on many levels and is also a football matter which should be discussed and investigated thoroughly.

2012 was not the greatest period in our history and i am not surprised it was a huge story,talking point in Scottish even British football,
That said the decades of abuse and cover up is many degrees worse on many levels and is also a football matter which should be discussed and investigated thoroughly.
I may be against the grain here but I think the having the phone in jammed with bears fans that have never seen the whole picture (read the victims struggles) would cause more damage. I would prefer C1 to acknowledge it and discuss it but keep it from open discussion on the waves.

I may be against the grain here but I think the having the phone in jammed with bears fans that have never seen the whole picture (read the victims struggles) would cause more damage. I would prefer C1 to acknowledge it and discuss it but keep it from open discussion on the waves.
Sorry read wrong I was still reading
Sorry missed your pont was reading past messages from earlier about FB phone in , my apologies

Using a Tax Avoidance scheme that was legal back then for a decade or less is incomparable to 50 Years plus of covering up CSA and Rape at that sordid club.

D1bfkM5.png
This should be posted all over Twitter.

If and when this sees the light of day it will throw into question their ability to remain objective/impartial in every single situation. If they're working in concert to protect Celtic on such a sickeningly criminal issue then I'd struggle to believe that they do anything but act in their best interests at all times, to the detriment of the others. That's a massive side issue to this of course but it's a layer that is worth bearing in mind for when the dam has finally burst.

I don't think involving Douglass Ross of the Conservative Party would be fruitful due to his conflict of interests as SFRA Assistant Referee and politician that would be spun by the usual apologists as anti Cellik bias however they forget conflict of interests with John Reid (I won't call him DR as it is another awarded title not earned) as an MP and pulling strings at HMRC allegedly or how Donald Findlay QC was appointed to defend the carpet bagger Whyte with his previous knowledge of being a board member at Ibrox to the detriment of our Club. Will the Labour Party CSC be any use? Who knows if Reid still has any pull.
Douglas Ross is the leader of the Scottish Conservatives, surely he could put the safeguarding of young footballers and decades of conspiracy, coverups ahead of his part time job. If he can’t he shouldn’t be an MP never mind party leader.

Exactly. Could you imagine the kind of brain dead moron Clyde would put on, entirely to go down the point scoring route.

When the shit hits the fan in Scotland and the link is unequivocally proven as it will be, that they were intrinsically linked it should also happen simultaneously in the USA to charge them about the Boston CSA.and the deliberate concealment of it by not reporting it to the police in Boston or when they came back to the Scottish police.
That then should be the coup de grace for the seperate entity denials and lead to a long overdue apology and decent compensation for the victims.

While I'm in awe at the work being done on this thread. I have to agree with Clyde 1 (not done lightly) on this one. You can't have an open discussion on this topic between 6-8 on a weeknight with the potential young audience that could be listening whilst in their parents car.

If the show was post watershed then I'd expect it to be discussed.
CSA gets discussed on the news at 6:00. They don't have to go into any graphic details to discuss it.

Acknowledge it and discuss the possible outcomes.

Who's to say they could even have afforded those players if they had to pay out compensation.

In recent years they also run the risk of points deductions for bringing the game into disrepute.

I don't see how they can avoid the points deduction scenario this year as the shit is going to hit the fan.

We need to push for this as soon as they start getting the bad press they deserve.

Back