Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

I just watched this and Adrians documentary pisses all over Mark Daly’s documentary,hits more points and loads more info/facts that has came to light.

So from a personal point and being in a position to speak on behalf of Andrew,great work to Adrian,he’s a great guy and met him a few times and he’s the real deal.

But let’s not forget the hard work and effort dailly from the you and the spotlight team who tirelessly work behind the scene’s,a lot of facts and info in this doc came from the spotlight team.

I have no doubt you still have more to report i personally want to put on record to the guys and gals on the team who have afforded me the time and effort and financial burdens you have all done in the last few years,wanting nothing in return but friendship and help.

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

rest easy Andrew,my brothers keeper.

Last edited:
I just watched this and Adrians documentary pisses all over Mark Daly’s documentary,hits more points and loads more info/facts that has came to light.

So from a personal point and being in a position to speak on behalf of Andrew,great work to Adrian,he’s a great guy and met him a few times and he’s the real deal.

But let’s forget the hard work and effort dailly from the you and the spotlight team who tirelessly work behind the scene’s,a lot of facts and info in this doc came from the spotlight team.

I have no doubt you still have more to report i personally want to put on record to the guys and gals on the team who have afforded me the time and effort and financial burdens you have all done in the last few years.

We’ve met personally and that means a lot coming from you. You’ve seen first hand the effort that goes in.
You’ve witnessed the tears, the anger and all the emotions that came with it. From the first day I spoke to you I made you a promise that we’d be by your side. You know that still stands and you also know what the rest would say.
It’s a pleasure to know you.

But let’s forget the hard work and effort dailly from the you and the spotlight team who tirelessly work behind the scene’s,a lot of facts and info in this doc came from the spotlight team.

I have no doubt you still have more to report i personally want to put on record to the guys and gals on the team who have afforded me the time and effort and financial burdens you have all done in the last few years.

Collate the two programmes together and it shows an undeniable truth of what went on that rancid organisation.

Last edited:
We’ve met personally and that means a lot coming from you. You’ve seen first hand the effort that goes in.
You’ve witnessed the tears, the anger and all the emotions that came with it. From the first day I spoke to you I made you a promise that we’d be by your side. You know that still stands and you also know what the rest would say.
It’s a pleasure to know you.
Yes you did make that promise,and personally you the team always went deeper and farther than anyone else,Spotlight is a wonderful story and now has a purpose which I fully expect to deliver,no matter the length and difficulty of the task ahead.

Each passing day,week,month will uncover more and more,Godspeed on that journey BN as only a handful of folk are perusing this relentlessly.

As Andrew’s mate I’ll always be grateful and in you guys debt,and the “info” I have of the gang,will always and only be for the spotlight team,just say the word when you need the info you helped on this doc with and it’s back in your “safe hands”

thank you again and to everyone who donated and helped keeping this in the public eye and continuing effort and time and any financial costs always took on board to not be looked for back.

BB

Yes you did make that promise,and personally you the team always went deeper and farther than anyone else,Spotlight is a wonderful story and now has a purpose which I fully expect to deliver,no matter the length and difficulty of the task ahead.

Each passing day,week,month will uncover more and more,Godspeed on that journey BN as only a handful of folk are perusing this relentlessly.

As Andrew’s mate I’ll always be grateful and in you guys debt,and the “info” I have of the gang,will always and only be for the spotlight team,just say the word when you need the info you helped on this doc with and it’s back in your “safe hands”

thank you again and to everyone who donated and helped keeping this in the public eye and continuing effort and time and any financial costs always took on board to not be looked for back.

BB

Thanks a lot BB, really kind words mate.

Top man.

I've said that from the start BB , shocking the level of protection these people are getting
The content of the documentary is absolutely shocking but let's hope that it is a stepping stone in getting justice for all the poor kids and their loved ones who were wronged. The raw emotion from the Gray family and Gordon Woods left me personally numb. They are lovely and seriously let down people. What the %^*& is wrong with Scotland that this is not being recognised?

Well done all you guys and gals on Spotlight. We all know you are the ones who keep this moving on. Cap doffed.

The untiring lengths that Celtic FC have went through to suppress this disgraceful behaviour is astounding. The allies they have accrued quite unbelievable, their tactics to defend the so called scurrilous rumours absolutely abhorrent.
And still unashamedly they continue to function like a normal institution, what a sick depraved society we have become that somehow this is acceptable.
This disgusting organisation makes Penn state insignificant, it has no place in a reputable society.
They have been aided and abetted by people in high office without a doubt. Government and judiciary. Just how far does this this rabbit hole extend?

I haven’t watched the Adrian Goldberg documentary yet, but well done to everyone involved who helped get it made, and to those who are able to spread the word. Now it will be on YouTube for many, many years to come, and the world will know the horrors that went on at that club, and the shameful political silence since. Hopefully it is another step on the road to justice for many. I have nothing but admiration for the gents who have stuck by this doggedly for a long time, and continue to do so.

Watched it myself well done every one involved, I have a keen interest in military history i have read numerous accounts, seen many films an pictures of WW1, but nothing ever struck me so dumbfoundedly as when i visited, the Somme then seeing the thousands upon thousands of white crosses on the Battlefields, i could now see the scale and magnitude of what went on with my own eyes, and so it is with this disgusting charade by Celtic laid bare for all the World to see, the Boulder you have been hiding under has been lifted and the VERMIN exposed beneath, well done again bears

McGinn and Kelly are complicit in this, they directly benefited financially in their business dealings with Torbett, by enabling the cover up they continued to generate cash from the Trophy center business and as much to blame for the systematic abuse of those kids as Torbett and the others.

Both should be dragged out of their boltholes and made face the music, sadly our justice system is a f*()king joke led by another enabler.

Watched the documentary this morning.
A heartbreaking watch! My thoughts are with all the victims and their families.
Been said plenty before but nothing but admiration and respect to you guys and your efforts to fight for justice.

Watched the documentary this morning.
A heartbreaking watch! My thoughts are with all the victims and their families.
Been said plenty before but nothing but admiration and respect to you guys and your efforts to fight for justice.
We witnessed the disgusting dismissive attitude of McGinn to Adrian on his doorstep ......talk about a guilty man with something to hide . These bastards should be locked up along with the ones already inside . The Scottish Government , Police Scotland , SFA/SPFL, former Managers and players , boards of directors especially Lawell , should all hang their heads in shame and the ones still alive should be thrown out of football sine die

Last edited:
According to the telly, you should "follow the money". I can't help but get the feeling that finances and the abuse are fundamentally linked. Could it be that things were "overlooked" for the sake of keeping undeclared income hidden? Sorry if that sounds a bit " tin foil hat" but greed is a horrible thing, and horrible people will do anything because of it. It may have been mentioned on here before if it has I apologise

According to the telly, you should "follow the money". I can't help but get the feeling that finances and the abuse are fundamentally linked. Could it be that things were "overlooked" for the sake of keeping undeclared income hidden? Sorry if that sounds a bit " tin foil hat" but greed is a horrible thing, and horrible people will do anything because of it. It may have been mentioned on here before if it has I apologise
Undeclared gate money being laundered through Torbetts company .....your not the only one who thinks this.

Undeclared gate money being laundered through Torbetts company .....your not the only one who thinks this.
I'm trying to get through this thread from the beginning it's just raising question after question it sickens me as a human being this went on for so long in the late 20th century. It brings nothing but my disgust to the door of that organisation, and great shame to the so called leaders of the country not to get to the full truth. smh......

hats off to rick roberts, he writes with tremendous power, clarity and accuracy.

the goldberg doc and roberts journalism should be on national mass media, one of the many fundamental questions in all of this is why isn't it?

Spotlight have distributed this to almost 40 journalists worldwide this morning but if every person reading these two ‘articles’ can pass them on to contacts then we will get the message growing throughout UK & worldwide.

English report to be published today

Fears of a whitewash....sounds familiar.

This really needs a UK government led inquiry.

Back