Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Last edited:
Can just imagine the future, cases delayed time and time again,SNP gain independence and as their want dissolve all cases of historic child abuse whilst apologising for more historical WOKE/WITCH and other stuff.

THANK GOD I WOKE UP FROM MY NIGHTMARE.

A cousin of the Mcginns coaches round the corner from me. Isnt slow in letting everyone know hes a relation.

They know. They even knew that it was happening and decided to cover it up. They are also protected in Scotland. I’ll stand by that statement.
The corruption goes deep, and not only on the subject of this thread.
I will personally fight against the poison that has been inflicted on our country. It’s the reason I started Spotlight.
I’ve got a pal that suffered at the hands of the employees of that club. I’ll fight for him, and every other gentleman that has suffered. I won’t give in. When you hear the stories then I have no choice.
The nationalists have one aim. No matter what they are faced with governing our country they will stick by their ultimate goal.
The only thing they won’t fail on is protecting their own. So we stand up and fight. I’ll go to my grave fighting the nationalists in Scotland, and their friends that they openly associate with that are responsible for killing on both shores. I’ve fought against them and would do so again.
This post may be too deep for some. I understand that. So be it.
Fair play mate , best of luck going forward. Your team are an inspiration , god bless

Rot in hell. Horrible bastard. The club should have paid for his funeral. I hope you died in pain..

Can't put into words how much we all appreciate the work you and your team are putting into this.

Based on the evidence you have uncovered, and the conversations you've had with legal representatives, journalists etc, how confident are you that Celtic will be severely punished for this?

I appreciate that there are so many factors in this and that you are limited in what you can say. It just seems that the evidence against them is overwhelming

Can't put into words how much we all appreciate the work you and your team are putting into this.

Based on the evidence you have uncovered, and the conversations you've had with legal representatives, journalists etc, how confident are you that Celtic will be severely punished for this?

I appreciate that there are so many factors in this and that you are limited in what you can say. It just seems that the evidence against them is overwhelming
We can’t control the justice system, or the corruption within not only the SNP but past devolved MSP’s.
We state facts, and have done our best for the victims to be heard and shown that the separate entity simply isn’t true.
We knew from day one what we were taking on. We knew it would be difficult and we also knew what we were going up against. That’s why it’s so important to state facts.
We have many enemies but we also have strong allies. Your guess is as good as mine on what will happen, but when you hear the accounts of these brave gentlemen that have come forward then you have to fight for justice.
The club will deny and the apologists will deflect.
50 years of abuse and they knew. High profile individuals that were respected by their fans knew. So we go on and face each challenge as it comes.
I hope that answers the question but there’s some issues we can’t mention due to the legal process.
Our proudest achievement is that we’re trusted by the men that suffered. And we also have respect for the gentlemen that haven’t came forward but have spoke to us. They have their reasons for not doing so.
So we go on and take each day as it comes.

Roddy Dunlop QC, for Celtic FC, told Lord Arthurson that the action shouldn’t be allowed to proceed.

He said his clients believed they wouldn’t get a “fair trial” because documents which would be key to their case that the boys club and Celtic FC were different entities were missing.

Or never existed.
Hope these people get some form of justice.
I don't get why this isn't a big this in the media, absolutely shocking tbh.

It’s more like Spotlight have uncovered significant evidence.

That was the case with a previous postponement wasn't it? Both sides agreed to postponement, because they obviously don't want it, but more evidence against was found?
Is this a similar situation, ie not like the individual cases that are being disgracefully kicked down the garden path?
The class action postponements are in the interests of the survivors, as opposed to the scum hoping for more McCafferty-like conclusions in the individual cases?

You would think very little documentation would still be around in their hands from the 90s and prior, and certainly not something they would admit to holding onto or willingly gave up if it incriminates them further.

However, the boys club rebranding to St Patrick’s happened less than 5 years ago, and you would think there is documentation or financial records related to that rebranding.

Another question would be whether payments or donations towards St Patricks have still been occurring since 2018.

Either way, the fact they did not want to give up the documentation voluntarily, and have been legally forced to do so, can likely be painted as a win.

Roddy Dunlop QC, for Celtic FC, told Lord Arthurson that the action shouldn’t be allowed to proceed.

He said his clients believed they wouldn’t get a “fair trial” because documents which would be key to their case that the boys club and Celtic FC were different entities were missing.

Or never existed.
Hope these people get some form of justice.
I don't get why this isn't a big this in the media, absolutely shocking tbh.
I can assure you that certain members of the media are watching this very closely, and not only in Scotland. It will all come out in time.

Very strange indeed that these “handwritten” documents have appeared. Legal teams are going through them as we speak.
Well we also hold documents that again have been handed to the appropriate people.
Sooner or later it will all blow open and people will see what has really gone on. There will still be people that will deny things. Hopefully what you have and have uncovered will prove to everyone how deep this really goes.

Sooner or later it will all blow open and people will see what has really gone on. There will still be people that will deny things. Hopefully what you have and have uncovered will prove to everyone how deep this really goes.
You only have to look at the person that headed the SFA review and his associates. This probably goes deeper than what we even know.
I know you agree. A full public inquiry is what’s required that will also bring individuals within the Scottish government past and present to swear under oath. Maybe a long way off but this is our ultimate aim.

Very strange indeed that these “handwritten” documents have appeared. Legal teams are going through them as we speak.
Well we also hold documents that again have been handed to the appropriate people.

As you know BN CFC have a terrible habit of losing and forgetting things. They would not just hand over documents that may further incriminate themselves..would they? Id wager those files were thoroughly checked by celtic and stuff removed before release.

They are far too sleekit for that.

BB

Would these hand written documents include NDA's drawn up by Celtic (allegedly) ?
The stalling tactics over decades is absolutely ridiculous, the cap in hand involvement with R C clergy, paedophile parish priests to Archbishops (allegedly)?
The whole rancid scandal stinks to the highest heaven, and the stench eminates from the paradise they call Parkhead.
A whitewash, Scotland's shame that needs redress.

As you know BN CFC have a terrible habit of losing and forgetting things. They would not just hand over documents that may further incriminate themselves..would they? Id wager those files were thoroughly checked by celtic and stuff removed before release.

They are far too sleekit for that.

BB
The same as they allegedly got their hands on the SFA child abuse report before it was published with many main issues not even mentioned.

He said his clients believed they wouldn’t get a “fair trial” because documents which would be key to their case that the boys club and Celtic FC were different entities
Why would Celtic FC hold documents about another alleged separate entity ?

Back