Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Another excellent article by Mr Roberts.

Agreed, an excellent piece there. Saying what we are all thinking in a measured structured way, delivering the facts without the need for hyperbole as the truth is more disgusting than any sensationalist hack could dream up.

That is appalling , Is there no depths of depravity that these twisted bastards won't go to just to satisfy their pathetic perversions and again the Law stands back and lets the cover ups continue . what kind of animals are among us and can find easy access to innocent youngsters ?
A certain eilish Angelini was involved in the case and her career saw a meteoric rise under salmond. Salmonds name that was linked to the case by the now deceased lawyer for the greigs.

No her and her mother were hounded by authorities and her mother was forcibly sectioned against her will in Cornhill Psychiatric Hospital in Aberdeen where she was held for 3 days. It is a matter of public record that this sectioning was initiated by Grampian Police. Anne has no history of mental illness and, within a few weeks of her release from Cornhill, she was assessed by an independent psychiatrist who pronounced her perfectly sane.

In 2005, Hollie was awarded £13,500 from the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority, in spite of the fact that no-one had ever been charged with any offence. The CICA based it’s award on evidence from medical experts, including the eminent psychologist Dr Eva Harding who stated unequivocally that Hollie had been sexually abused.

Anne and Hollie did not regard this payout as a satisfactory conclusion and were determined to see the abusers brought to justice. However they were continually frustrated in their attempts by officialdom and felt as if they were banging their heads against a brick wall.

This is just part of what is linked down below, this case is truly horrific and insidious, they have been demonized and their is numerous web pages out there calling this a hoax. It only takes a small amount of time to look at the evidence and come to the conclusion that this is a cover up from start to finish.

Cover up after cover up , It's as though the bloody paedos are running the Country :mad:

I worked with a guy who had worked for a home service life assurance company.
He was at a customers house in Croy.

The customer was a women, she told him that she had a terrible weekend.
It transpired that 2 boys from the house next door, had been coming through the roof space to sexually abuse her down syndrome daughter.

He said "did you contact the police?:

The woman said "no, I'm going to get the priest to speak to them, they're good catholic boys"

That's an indication of catholic church brainwashing
Her child should be taken from her.

That woman in Croy reminds me of something I've said before on here , when that cardinal O'brien was finally outed and got the heave from the pope , a wee woman on the stv news was all upset and said about the public in general " Why won't they leave the poor man alone ? He is a good man !..... and I thought to myself , Aye ! right ye are missus , brainwashed like the rest of them :rolleyes:

I do not know if it is relevant or not but in the years prior to 2017 Celtic plc published lists of employees in their annual accounts as the equivalent of Full time employees. In their 2015 accounts there were 462. In 2016, 465, and in 2017 348.

However in 2018 they moved to the total number of employees, with no differentiation made between full & part-time. Thus, all of a sudden the 348 employees became 1036.

Shortly after the closing of the books, but well before publication of the accounts, Celtic Boys Club extinguished their old name and became St Patricks Sports Academy

I wonder if the change had anything to do with the distancing of the Boys Club from the Football Club. If it had been left alone it would have been easier to see if there had been a transfer of employees and thus a linking to the "separate entity"

This really is one of those times where the comment "you couldn't make it up" doesn't do justice to sum up how wrong it was to appoint him (Martin Henry) to this role. Seemingly his 'expertise' lies in being a damage limitation expert for a previous abuse investigation (up in Aberdeen I believe). Not really the CV required to ensure a full, honest and impartial enquiry into abuse within Scottish football. I'm still at a loss as to why Police Scotland have not demanded this be released to them, and demanded access to celtc's internal inquiry documents ...these reports may well contain evidence of criminality ( Edit to add - protect those that have suffered abuse at all costs, but lets arrest, question, and hopefully prosecute the perpetrators of this abuse as far as we can. Part of any evidence may well expose the members of what was/is obviously a pedophile ring in Scotland and beyond.

Last edited:
This really is one of those times where the comment "you couldn't make it up" doesn't do justice to sum up how wrong it was to appoint him (Martin Henry) to this role. Seemingly his 'expertise' lies in being a damage limitation expert for a previous abuse investigation (up in Aberdeen I believe). Not really the CV required to ensure a full, honest and impartial enquiry into abuse within Scottish football. I'm still at a loss as to why Police Scotland have not demanded this be released to them, and demanded access to celtc's internal inquiry documents ...these reports may well contain evidence of criminality ( Edit to add - protect those that have suffered abuse at all costs, but lets arrest, question, and hopefully prosecute the perpetrators of this abuse as far as we can. Part of any evidence may well expose the members of what was/is obviously a pedophile ring in Scotland and beyond.
This is why "internal independent investigations" do not work. Their purpose however well intentioned is ultimately to protect the organisation

The power that the Catholic church has is unreal one example is Cardinal George Pell . Here in Australia he was found guilty and jailed for abusing Alter boys he was released on a second appeal . He is now back in Rome overseeing the finances of that despicable Church he was the 3rd highest ranking in the Vatican he was the money man unbelievable how he walked evidence was damming

This is why "internal independent investigations" do not work. Their purpose however well intentioned is ultimately to protect the organisation
I know mate, and investigations can always be easily usurped by those within with their own agendas. With this one though Martin Henry smacks of being a place man. I would hate to think this enquiry was actually an intelligence gathering exercise so that the guilty have time to learn what they are accused of and then have time to prepare their defence.

The power that the Catholic church has is unreal one example is Cardinal George Pell . Here in Australia he was found guilty and jailed for abusing Alter boys he was released on a second appeal . He is now back in Rome overseeing the finances of that despicable Church he was the 3rd highest ranking in the Vatican he was the money man unbelievable how he walked evidence was damming
The catholic church tries to hide and obfuscate matters by claiming bigotry and sectarianism whenever abuse accusations come to light. The Catholic Church needs to face up and expose that it is a front for a world wide child and adult abuse, human trafficking network.

I know mate, and investigations can always be easily usurped by those within with their own agendas. With this one though Martin Henry smacks of being a place man. I would hate to think this enquiry was actually an intelligence gathering exercise so that the guilty have time to learn what they are accused of and then have time to prepare their defence.
I actually agree that this scenario is very likely unfortunately I suspect that is exactly why it was set up they will gathering evidence that the conspirators will use in court

I see Neil Oliver just said ' little' ,in response to Dornan.

What was the context of Mike Graham and Dornan?Did he mention the scandal on his show recently?
It was back in April.

It was back in April.

Yeah I remember that, I thought there had been a recent comment made by Mike Graham that made Dornan reply. Dornan has been quiet so it's noticeable when he appears.

History repeats -

Ex-Stirling Albion junior academy coach Jack Millar was convicted of child sex crimes last week.

Two years earlier, ex-Stirling Albion kit man and junior academy coach - Blair Barlow - was placed on supervision for two years, following a conviction for child sexual abuse.

The Daily Record report said,"Sources at the junior academy questioned Millar and Barlow’s roles in the youth set-up in the first place. Warnings were given to the club at the time that every squad should have a senior experienced coach but they were ignored."

An insider said: “Millar and Barlow were in their late teens when they were put in charge of the under-13s. Neither could coach or play so why were they handed a team of kids? Questions need asked about why two young men with so little to offer were entrusted with the safety of 12-year-old boys."

Stirling Albion chairman Stuart Brown, who sits on the club’s Child Protection Panel, said: “The junior academy is nothing to do with the club.
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/scots-kids-footie-coach-unmasked-23121169

Jim Torbett was jailed for 6 years in 2018 for child sexual abuse offences. It was his second such conviction. He was 19 when his creation - Celtic Boys Club - was officially sanctioned by Celtic FC in 1966.

Ex-Celtic FC kit man and Celtic Boys Club coach Jim McCafferty was jailed for 6 years and 9 months in 2019 for child sexual abuse offences.

In Sep 2019, The Sunday Times reported that Celtic FC maintains that Celtic Boys Club was a separate entity and, as such, it has no legal culpability.
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...-scottish-football-sex-abuse-review-c28m3zzmw

The only difference between the two - so far - is that Stirling Albion don't have a number of civil compensation cases pending.

History repeats -

Ex-Stirling Albion junior academy coach Jack Millar was convicted of child sex crimes last week.

Two years earlier, ex-Stirling Albion kit man and junior academy coach - Blair Barlow - was placed on supervision for two years, following a conviction for child sexual abuse.

The Daily Record report said,"Sources at the junior academy questioned Millar and Barlow’s roles in the youth set-up in the first place. Warnings were given to the club at the time that every squad should have a senior experienced coach but they were ignored."

An insider said: “Millar and Barlow were in their late teens when they were put in charge of the under-13s. Neither could coach or play so why were they handed a team of kids? Questions need asked about why two young men with so little to offer were entrusted with the safety of 12-year-old boys."

Stirling Albion chairman Stuart Brown, who sits on the club’s Child Protection Panel, said: “The junior academy is nothing to do with the club.
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/scots-kids-footie-coach-unmasked-23121169

Jim Torbett was jailed for 6 years in 2018 for child sexual abuse offences. It was his second such conviction. He was 19 when his creation - Celtic Boys Club - was officially sanctioned by Celtic FC in 1966.

Ex-Celtic FC kit man and Celtic Boys Club coach Jim McCafferty was jailed for 6 years and 9 months in 2019 for child sexual abuse offences.

In Sep 2019, The Sunday Times reported that Celtic FC maintains that Celtic Boys Club was a separate entity and, as such, it has no legal culpability.
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...-scottish-football-sex-abuse-review-c28m3zzmw

The only difference between the two - so far - is that Stirling Albion don't have a number of civil compensation cases pending.
Or have a number of bheasts in jail, one of them for the 2nd time

That woman in Croy reminds me of something I've said before on here , when that cardinal O'brien was finally outed and got the heave from the pope , a wee woman on the stv news was all upset and said about the public in general " Why won't they leave the poor man alone ? He is a good man !..... and I thought to myself , Aye ! right ye are missus , brainwashed like the rest of them :rolleyes:
That’s the tragic part - this wasn’t a mistake or misjudgement on O’Briens part. It was a pattern of serious criminal behaviour carried out over many years. A terrible abuse of power, just like his pal Salmond was unleashing in his political career.

People like her enable the abusers to operate.

The police and football authorities are being urged to close a loophole that has allowed suspected sex offenders to watch children’s matches and use junior club facilities even after they have been charged with an offence.

David Lean, who was abused by the former football coach and serial paedophile Barry Bennell, has called for restrictions on anyone being investigated for sexual offences involving minors to be banned from attending junior sports events.

Lean has been told by Simon Bailey, the chief constable of Norfolk and the National Police Chiefs’ Council’s lead on child protection, that he will look into how this “obvious gap” can be bridged.

Lean, 53, a former Preston North End reserve player, has raised concerns after a 78-year-old coach of Lancashire boys’ team was fined last month and placed on the Sex Offenders’ Register after a police sting operation in which he was caught sending sexual messages to someone he believed was a 12-year-old boy.

The former coach is now banned from attending junior matches via a Sexual Harm Prevention Order but had no such restrictions when he was on bail awaiting trial, and was seen by Lean on the touchline at games and using the club café.

“This is a huge loophole and this really needs to be changed as soon as possible,” Lean told The Times.

“It’s entirely wrong that someone can be charged with a safeguarding offence involving children and yet still be free — as this coach was until his court case was heard — to stand on the touchline while children are playing football and use the facilities near the changing rooms.”

Lean has asked the NSPCC, the children’s charity, to intervene, and has contacted the FA’s head of safeguarding as well as the police.

An email from Mr Bailey to Lean has confirmed that his concerns will be looked into.

“I will be convening a working group to investigate how we bridge this obvious gap in the risk-management of suspected child sex abusers while they are being investigated,” Mr Bailey said.

The FA insists that its hands are tied because it has no jurisdiction off the pitch.

Meanwhile, Lean has also criticised another delay in the publication of the report by Clive Sheldon QC into child abuse in football.

Work on the report started four years ago and was initially delayed by new charges against Bennell, but had been due to be published in September or October. However, survivors have been told they will now have to wait until next month to see its findings.

Lean said: “It’s absolutely ridiculous to keep us waiting into another year. It’s unfair on the survivors who are trying desperately to move on, which I don’t believe is too much to ask after four years of waiting.

“This is just another system that doesn’t take into consideration the thoughts and feelings of survivors and, as importantly, their families.”

The police and football authorities are being urged to close a loophole that has allowed suspected sex offenders to watch children’s matches and use junior club facilities even after they have been charged with an offence.

David Lean, who was abused by the former football coach and serial paedophile Barry Bennell, has called for restrictions on anyone being investigated for sexual offences involving minors to be banned from attending junior sports events.

Lean has been told by Simon Bailey, the chief constable of Norfolk and the National Police Chiefs’ Council’s lead on child protection, that he will look into how this “obvious gap” can be bridged.

Lean, 53, a former Preston North End reserve player, has raised concerns after a 78-year-old coach of Lancashire boys’ team was fined last month and placed on the Sex Offenders’ Register after a police sting operation in which he was caught sending sexual messages to someone he believed was a 12-year-old boy.

The former coach is now banned from attending junior matches via a Sexual Harm Prevention Order but had no such restrictions when he was on bail awaiting trial, and was seen by Lean on the touchline at games and using the club café.

“This is a huge loophole and this really needs to be changed as soon as possible,” Lean told The Times.

“It’s entirely wrong that someone can be charged with a safeguarding offence involving children and yet still be free — as this coach was until his court case was heard — to stand on the touchline while children are playing football and use the facilities near the changing rooms.”

Lean has asked the NSPCC, the children’s charity, to intervene, and has contacted the FA’s head of safeguarding as well as the police.

An email from Mr Bailey to Lean has confirmed that his concerns will be looked into.

“I will be convening a working group to investigate how we bridge this obvious gap in the risk-management of suspected child sex abusers while they are being investigated,” Mr Bailey said.

The FA insists that its hands are tied because it has no jurisdiction off the pitch.

Meanwhile, Lean has also criticised another delay in the publication of the report by Clive Sheldon QC into child abuse in football.

Work on the report started four years ago and was initially delayed by new charges against Bennell, but had been due to be published in September or October. However, survivors have been told they will now have to wait until next month to see its findings.

Lean said: “It’s absolutely ridiculous to keep us waiting into another year. It’s unfair on the survivors who are trying desperately to move on, which I don’t believe is too much to ask after four years of waiting.

“This is just another system that doesn’t take into consideration the thoughts and feelings of survivors and, as importantly, their families.”
Wtf is going on here, justice is skewed in favour of paedos? Physical castration should be at the very least be up for debate and it doesn’t seem anywhere near the agenda. Who is against this ?

Back