Celtic fan convicted of punching 3 police horses

I can to a certain extent understand the obvious jokes re mane and neigh etc Having been at that game with some of my family .I thought that the atmosphere was poisonous and I can assure them that there was nothing funny about it , there were two mentally challenged slophouses at the "Airdrie end" with celtic "supporters " pouring on to the pavement and throwing anything that came to hand at the Airdrie supporters who had come from the official supporters parking area ,but back to the guy who was lifted , is it not the case that he was a member of the group "Call it out " with such notables as Angela Haggerty , who claimed to stand up for anti catholic abuse and whose profile was heightened by the alleged abuse of a catholic priest after the Orange walk in 2018 , however things seem to have gone quiet from that particular group , possibly due to the people who are linked to them like the horse puncher and others whose sympathies seem to be more irish republican than catholic . In conclusion if Rangers fans had behaved in such a disgraceful manner to any group of away fans there would have question s
asked at Holyrood and the press would still be all over it

Forgot all about his involvement with call it out. He is indeed involved with Angela Haggerty and that group.

Another cretin who epitomises that support. He will be seen as a hero amongst them. They see this as natural behaviour and probably can't understand why this has went to court.

I can to a certain extent understand the obvious jokes re mane and neigh etc Having been at that game with some of my family .I thought that the atmosphere was poisonous and I can assure them that there was nothing funny about it , there were two mentally challenged slophouses at the "Airdrie end" with celtic "supporters " pouring on to the pavement and throwing anything that came to hand at the Airdrie supporters who had come from the official supporters parking area ,but back to the guy who was lifted , is it not the case that he was a member of the group "Call it out " with such notables as Angela Haggerty , who claimed to stand up for anti catholic abuse and whose profile was heightened by the alleged abuse of a catholic priest after the Orange walk in 2018 , however things seem to have gone quiet from that particular group , possibly due to the people who are linked to them like the horse puncher and others whose sympathies seem to be more irish republican than catholic . In conclusion if Rangers fans had behaved in such a disgraceful manner to any group of away fans there would have question s
Does anyone have any evidence of him being part of call it out? If so a pm would be appreciated

Should take him to the stables and let the horses kick %^*& out of him

Hay should have known better, too much horsing around. He will be idolised by fellow orcs, the horse is a Masonic /Orange bastard to that lot.
After watching blazing saddles for the 500th time, I’m sure Lego Muncher wasn’t happy that the fat Tim hooked the horse, before the team bus came to a halt.

Fat dick
PicsArt012311061579820809.jpg

Last edited:
If only the police had bothered to check his involvement in the trouble at the Osijek game.

What a right hard man, punching horses really...also check the state of him, 36 my arse he’s at least mid 40s the fat gimp, well done mate
You punched a horse

Correct he is indeed involved with call it out.
Bunch of hypocritical bastards.

Last edited:
I do think it’s quite telling that the police officer described this as one of the worst riots they’ve ever encountered yet it hardly made a ripple within the Scottish press.

She's keeping a low profile due to her close male relation running about chibbing folk and getting leathered in return apparently. Who says drugs don't pay?

Last edited:
Back