Celtic fan jailed and banned from every football ground after punching three horses

It wasn't so long ago he was on twitter challenging people to a square go... from behind a locked twitter account :rolleyes:

Fat rabid, 19th Century Terrorist bastard.

I'm just surprised they've not labelled him as a "football fan attending a celtic game".

Celtic fan hits a horse he get the jail Celtic fan shouts racist abuse and sectarian abuse at our players .throw flames on the pitch .hit a young rangers fan with a bottle and they get .well nothing welcome to snp Scotland.

Would he have been given longer than 10months for punching 3 Police Officers?
I was under the impression the animals used in Policing (dogs, horses) are classed as working for the force.

why is the terrorising and attacking of Airdrie fans not being made more of?

answers on a the back of a corrupt football-justice-politics complex

If this riot was described as “the worst he'd ever seen" by an on-duty policeman, how come we've barely heard anything about it?

Oh...and McGuire's not in furlong enough.

Funny you should say that mate.

A few years ago 2 Police officers received bravery awards for helping to break up a riot at the Central station between mentally challengeds and Man Utd fans describing it as horrific.
The first I read of the riot was when the officers were in the paper receiving their awards.
Sinister to say the least and that was years ago.

Surprised he never accused the horses of being anti Irish bigots. That’s a often used excuse they trot out now :cool:

Surprised he never said one of the horses was white and it brought back flashbacks of his ancestors being persecuted in the 1600's.

“We as a club are saddened to hear of the incident by this football fan, who may or may not attend our games. We want to reassure our shareholders that we will be investigating this incident and will get back to you when we feel like it. Please be assured that this incident is not a reflection of our policies. We are a club who welcomes everyone, even equines. “

Should be the same as the US. The animal is a police officer and any assault on them is treated as if it was a person.

I am sure he's linked to casey's cafe in Govan (avoid at all costs) which left facebook shortly after this

Assaulting 3 police horses being a major figure in an orchestrated riot and despite being out on bail and with numerous previous convictions he got the same 10 months sentence that was given to the guy who’s spit landed on a priests robe ....

The only surprise is they never lost the evidence this time

Soon as he is out he will be straight back at Piggery as the green brigade unbelievably take and distribute tickets themselves and the sellick board have no control over who gets them

That guy was just an absolutely awful man on every level, quite apart from the fact that he's a jungle jim. He definitely should have been put away for a long time, no need for that kind of a$$hattery if you ask me!

It wasn't so long ago he was on twitter challenging people to a square go... from behind a locked twitter account :rolleyes:

Fat rabid, 19th Century Terrorist bastard.

Found it:

IMG-20200212-133656.jpg

:)) :))

He's fucked.

He wanted to give loyalist protestors "a warm Friday night welcome in Govan" - how did that go?

Car wrecked.

Pub burnt.

Flag stolen.

Croats he wound up to attack Rangers fans got multiple second prizes.

He's a mess on all fronts.

has got weird eyes

reasonably average existence.

He's fucked.

He wanted to give loyalist protestors "a warm Friday night welcome in Govan" - how did that go?

Car wrecked.

Pub burnt.

Flag stolen.

Croats he wound up to attack Rangers fans got multiple second prizes.

He's a mess on all fronts.
I remember him going on a rant about it lol

Back