Celtic fan jailed and banned from every football ground after punching three horses

#I married a f¥[{wit his name was McGuire, he ordered my saddle be flung in the fire, and as it was burning I heard a strange noise, was a big white horse galloping to the Protestant Boys... Tooraloo.... #

Wonder what new skills they will teach him in "the university of celtc"aka Barlinnie HMP.
No doubt come out with journalists credentials or human rights and lawyers certificates.
Straight into the ranks of snp/bbc/celtc/city chambers. All 4 probably

An eye for an eye - the clown should have to take 3 kicks to the head from said horses - knock some sense into the reprehensible twat
Excellent idea - would be worth watching. The article about this piece of low life was just on the STV news where he was referred to as a football fan - not a celic supporter. How compliant to them are our media!

Excellent idea - would be worth watching. The article about this piece of low life was just on the STV news where he was referred to as a football fan - not a celic supporter. How compliant to them are our media!

or here is a better one - he is gonna get abused in jail anyway, how about let the horse do it.

Soon as he is out he will be straight back at Piggery as the green brigade unbelievably take and distribute tickets themselves and the sellick board have no control over who gets them
he isnt part of the green brigade. hes part of anothet group. ultra celtic or some shite.

"Kevin McGuire, 36 year old father of four..."

Probably the kind of tosser who would quite happily teach his brats to shout racist comments at Rangers players.
its strange they say that as he only 2 kids not 4

Yes mate honestly they get 900 season tickets and they are in charge of distributing them to whomever they like
I am stunned! They are criticised by their own fans, board and every decent, aware person for racism, sectarianism, non-inclusion......... Unbelievable

If this riot was described as “the worst he'd ever seen" by an on-duty policeman, how come we've barely heard anything about it?

Oh...and McGuire's not in furlong enough.

A "worst ever riot" that hardly got a mention in the press. Yet more evidence of the bias, double standards and lies we face daily. What a pity Rangers dont employ someone to record, analyse and report this to one and all.

Screw loose! Who in their right mind would punch 1 never mind 3 horses.
Should have given him an additional 300 hrs cleaning out police stables!
I suppose it's his equivalent of being a wife beater or is she a nag too?

Found it:

IMG-20200212-133656.jpg

:)) :))
A guy with a horse on his hat assaults 3 horses,WTF.

i would hope his employer takes a dim view of this animal now and f@cks him off pronto,although the fact they havent done so as of now ,suggests he will be fine

Sentence is a disgrace,this shitebag has other convictions for football related violence.
Justice system is fcuking absolute joke in Scotland.

Latest posts

Back