Celtic fans react to Rangers victory over Antwerp

The match thread on KDS is glorious. After the Davis penalty there was about 2 pages of them celebrating saying things like "see what happens when they get a competent, neutral ref".

I'm sure you can guess the reaction to our 2 penalties in the 2nd half.

Our form in Europe is killing them. They understand that we're getting way more exposure and plaudits throughout Europe than they are.

The match thread on KDS is glorious. After the Davis penalty there was about 2 pages of them celebrating saying things like "see what happens when they get a competent, neutral ref".

Our form in Europe is killing them. They understand that we're getting way more exposure and plaudits throughout Europe than they are.

Had to go for a swatch of this as it brings me great delight seeing their misery when we win.

This is just after the second penalty was awarded.

“The season from hell continues.”

“Never a pen. Hit his chest.”

B-D

Had to go for a swatch of this as it brings me great delight seeing their misery when we win.

B-D

"Huns scored four away from home? Christ.

Imagine they were good."

Wish I could bottle that up.

B-D
Anointed and Satan just a few posts apart. They have completely lost it.

Anointed and Satan just a few posts apart. They have completely lost it.

The ‘deal with the devil’ patter is honking. They’ve been using it all season as the explanation to all the supposed luck we have had :))

They are tying themselves in knots with all these excuses as to why we are 15 points clear and flying in Europe.

It’s absolutely killing them.

B-D
I just clicked that

‘The Banter Decade likes this’

‘Probably joke draw like Slavia Prague in next round and end up in Final’

Irony

Doing well in Europe just makes it all the sweeter. They can't handle that they can't touch us in domestic football, but that better teams have tried in Europe and also can't beat us this season, they are going through the 5 stages of grief faster now than when Brenda left them

I have a feeling they will be getting more exposure to a wider audience soon but I don’t think they’ll like that either.

B-D

9:56 PM - 1 day ago#486
That them getting pumped again, aye?

No idea how you guys can do it to yourselves watching them. I can barely watch us these days never mind watching those bastards in a European knockout tie.

Oh man inject this into my veins right now please :D

10:31 PM - 1 day ago#544
Find it a farce that they've started in the lowest division, came up through them and managed to win 3 knockout European games post Xmas compared to our 1 since 2004.

They've even won one tie, probably making it two now next week. We've not won one since beating Barcelona, 7 managers and nearly 17 years ago.

The board and a vast swathe of our fanbase have been all too happy to accept absolute pish being served to us on the European stage for too long and being placated by domestic wins.

Absolutely no excuses for our stagnation at this level.

One of them has some common sense :))

Wait a minute. They have match threads on our games? I cannot get my head around that whatsoever.

Destroying them, even further.

The height of their joy was Tav going off injured.

Pathetic little parasites.

I normally don’t listen to their views especially on phone ins but you tempted me with this one. What a bunch of zoomers , 8 players out bullshit, Celtic wouldn’t beat William II at home never mind the other clubs we have beaten.
One of them replied to another, “let’s be honest, Antwerp would have wiped the floor with us.” It seems as though some are at the acceptance stage.

We would beat you now on the form we are playing at really,their bottle crashed when the pressure was on them they got lucky the last two seasons we let them off the hook.

B-D
Had a quick gander at that thread . Every second post is “ huns “ this and “ huns” that . I wonder when the hate speech laws will actually kick in when it comes to using this type of sectarian bile ? Are they above the law ?

Hugh Keevins will always have a dark cloud over him after his infamous "Nuremberg Rally" comments. But this season he's delivered some of the most insightful slap downs of deranged Timfoolery that you'll have heard from any journalist. The examples from last night's phone-in were brutal and entirely consistent with his analysis of the shamble at the Piggery.

Don't get me wrong, of course he's not enjoying this, he's doing so to provoke the change that he feels is required at his beloved Mhockits.

But while the sun shines and we're making hay, lets just enjoy the carnage.

B-D
10:04 PM - 1 day ago#515
thepoeticpatient1 wrote:
10:03 PM - 1 day ago
I'm genuinely not fussed they won. The longer they are still in the better*. Hopefully, the two injuries tonight will keep them out until the summer, with a few more to come.

*Within reason, obviously.
Folk need to give up on this. We're not winning the league. They could get to the quarter, semi finals and still win the league. The only satisfication we can take from the remainder of this season is watching them get pumped out of Europe and us beating them in our remaining games. :))

Back