Celtic fans react to Rangers victory over Antwerp

Had to go for a swatch of this as it brings me great delight seeing their misery when we win.

This is just after the second penalty was awarded.

“The season from hell continues.”

“Never a pen. Hit his chest.”

B-D
Thanks for that mate. Unbelievably that thread is still in existence - assumed it would‘ve been binned. Hilarious to see them in a fug about Borna’s ‘fake hardman‘ routine after the second pen. These bastards dont do irony, do they?

ff9djvtpwah61.jpg

Got to admire the absolute stupidity of fans saying the Rangers defence is rubbish.
This from a team who’ve conceded nearly three times more than the rubbish defence has.
Aye but they have agent duffy..... The guy that can single handedly heeder a baw for 50 miles....

Had to go for a swatch of this as it brings me great delight seeing their misery when we win.

B-D
That was tremendous reading.

I know some of the colleagues I work with who support the dark side would have been getting all excited when we went 2-1 and 3-2 down. They would have been waiting to gloat big time for next day we are all working. They tell you they didn't watch it but then run through everything that happened in detail, a proper biased Celtic version of a match report. They are praying for some sort of sign of a Rangers collapse trying to convince themselves they have a chance.

10:31 PM - 1 day ago#544
Find it a farce that they've started in the lowest division, came up through them and managed to win 3 knockout European games post Xmas compared to our 1 since 2004.

They've even won one tie, probably making it two now next week. We've not won one since beating Barcelona, 7 managers and nearly 17 years ago.

The board and a vast swathe of our fanbase have been all too happy to accept absolute pish being served to us on the European stage for too long and being placated by domestic wins.

Absolutely no excuses for our stagnation at this level.

One of them has some common sense :))
So we've won the same amount of games in the last 48 hours as they have since pyoor suvull man?

If Barcelona was the last game they won, I was with a sellick supporter from work at Newcastle v Real Mallorca the same night as that.
It was so long ago that Alan Shearer scored and Craig Bellamy and Olivier Bernard played so they hadn't even pitched up in Glasgow yet!

Love these calls full of pain and spite, they are absolutely on their knees B-D

Cheers, missed Eddie. What about 2 players for every position? Well one is banned and one is injured! That is very easy to work out ya fukin doo!

Then he says we have 2 players, tav and Leon? WTF is he on about?

"suvulle, we won nothing maybe the same, fire by fire" WTF does that mean?

B-D B-D Edit: GD "Dont listen to him Eddie, you talk about what you want, Rangers, Partick Thistle, Spartak Moscow" Surely he meant sparta prague!

Cheers, missed Eddie. What about 2 players for every position? Well one is banned and one is injured! That is very easy to work out ya fukin doo!

Then he says we have 2 players, tav and Leon? WTF is he on about?

"suvulle, we won nothing maybe the same, fire by fire" WTF does that mean?

B-D B-D Edit: GD "Dont listen to him Eddie, you talk about what you want, Rangers, Partick Thistle, Spartak Moscow" Surely he meant sparta prague!
I'm starting to wonder if the number phone number for Radio Clyde and the Samaritans are very similar.

B-D
Cheers for that mate needed a right good laugh.

The ‘deal with the devil’ patter is honking. They’ve been using it all season as the explanation to all the supposed luck we have had :))

They are tying themselves in knots with all these excuses as to why we are 15 points clear and flying in Europe.

It’s absolutely killing them.
They're always talking about satan and the devil, obviously have a lot of first hand experience.

B-D
That thread has confirmed to me that celtic define themselves based on what Rangers do. Saying things like 'this terrible season continues'. Celtic weren't even playing.. 'As if 1 penalty a game isn't enough'. Celtic have had 1 less penalty than us this season. 1, and we're 15 points ahead.

They're now on to their favourite mode - denial. They've had a few decent results and all of a sudden they've 'handed us the title' and 'Rangers are lucky'. This is, of course, in addition to the Tim Comfort blanket of 'refs'.

The other thing which is coming through is their lack of humility and respect for other teams. Celtic would murder every team Rangers play, every team in the competition this year is 'shampoo'. This is a competition that celtic won 1 game in in 6 attempts and were beaten off the 3rd best team in the group 8-2 on aggregate. A complete lack of self awareness.

That thread has confirmed to me that celtic define themselves based on what Rangers do. Saying things like 'this terrible season continues'. Celtic weren't even playing.. 'As if 1 penalty a game isn't enough'. Celtic have had 1 less penalty than us this season. 1, and we're 15 points ahead.

They're now on to their favourite mode - denial. They've had a few decent results and all of a sudden they've 'handed us the title' and 'Rangers are lucky'. This is, of course, in addition to the Tim Comfort blanket of 'refs'.

The other thing which is coming through is their lack of humility and respect for other teams. Celtic would murder every team Rangers play, every team in the competition this year is 'shampoo'. This is a competition that celtic won 1 game in in 6 attempts and were beaten off the 3rd best team in the group 8-2 on aggregate. A complete lack of self awareness.

That thread gives an insight into their minds, and it is a scary place. "They've no played anyone decent:" We play who we get selected to play, are UEFA now in helping us?

10:31 PM - 1 day ago#544
Find it a farce that they've started in the lowest division, came up through them and managed to win 3 knockout European games post Xmas compared to our 1 since 2004.

They've even won one tie, probably making it two now next week. We've not won one since beating Barcelona, 7 managers and nearly 17 years ago.

The board and a vast swathe of our fanbase have been all too happy to accept absolute pish being served to us on the European stage for too long and being placated by domestic wins.

Absolutely no excuses for our stagnation at this level.

One of them has some common sense :))
One win in Europeean matches after Xmas since 2004. Please tell me that’s true.

Had a quick gander at that thread . Every second post is “ huns “ this and “ huns” that . I wonder when the hate speech laws will actually kick in when it comes to using this type of sectarian bile ? Are they above the law ?
Is that a trick question ?

The match thread on KDS is glorious. After the Davis penalty there was about 2 pages of them celebrating saying things like "see what happens when they get a competent, neutral ref".

I'm sure you can guess the reaction to our 2 penalties in the 2nd half.

Our form in Europe is killing them. They understand that we're getting way more exposure and plaudits throughout Europe than they are.
We were always going to crumble with the slightest pressure.

Antwerp are shite.

a story of 2 halfs.

B-D
The Satan patter is quite bizarre. Are they really that insane, or have we just driven them nuts? Not even our support is like that and we tend to be crazy ass Christians.

B-D
"
That them getting pumped again, aye?

No idea how you guys can do it to yourselves watching them. I can barely watch us these days never mind watching those bastards in a European knockout tie."

Beautiful

B-D
"Honestly man.
:lol:

Every team to ever grace a football pitch will rip them open home and away... Until they don't. Then it's spawny lucky huns, that team were pish anyway."

Some of them aren't thick as mince

Just keep feeding Their delusion
As I've said many a time it's one of our strongest weapons against them

Does someone on here lurk on KDS? I just read this:

"They're a decent team. It's that simple. They're sitting top of the league on a ridiculous point total, topped their Europa League table and it'll take a decent side to put them out again. It's never a popular opinion but I prefer to live in the real world. You'll still get folk on here saying they'll get pumped at home, they were jammy as feck etc.".

Does someone on here lurk on KDS? I just read this:

"They're a decent team. It's that simple. They're sitting top of the league on a ridiculous point total, topped their Europa League table and it'll take a decent side to put them out again. It's never a popular opinion but I prefer to live in the real world. You'll still get folk on here saying they'll get pumped at home, they were jammy as feck etc.".
One or 2 do but I don’t think that’s one of them.

Reactions: SDR
They should be questioning why their European performance over a decade has been so poor.

But no. Instead the team winning and progressing is the shit one.

They’re mentally ill. 2012 killed them.

Back