Celtic fans react to Rangers victory over Antwerp

They have a Rangers match thread on their forum? Wtf? Strange inbred bastards. Obsessed.

It’s very funny to me that we can’t recognise that we do the same things. Threads on Celtic games, threads laughing at Duffy & Brown, etc. Forecasting they will drop points, and then running down the opposition if they don’t. Not at all like them then

It’s very funny to me that we can’t recognise that we do the same things. Threads on Celtic games, threads laughing at Duffy & Brown, etc. Forecasting they will drop points, and then running down the opposition if they don’t. Not at all like them then
That mob take it to another dimension tho :))

Had to go for a swatch of this as it brings me great delight seeing their misery when we win.

This is just after the second penalty was awarded.

“The season from hell continues.”

“Never a pen. Hit his chest.”

B-D
wan called mc stay or should he go maybe's aye maybe's no!

Got to admire the absolute stupidity of fans saying the Rangers defence is rubbish.
This from a team who’ve conceded nearly three times more than the rubbish defence has.
Have they not conceded almost the same amount in europe alone this season as we have in all comps? They are deluded.

Wait, What? These morons obsess over our matches with a match day thread? What is wrong with creepy weirdos.

Back