Celtic trying to get Michael Stewart a job at Sky

Anoldranger

The bigger problem here isn't here their manipulation of the messagers, it's our Club's ignorance of why this is being done.
Dave King, wakey, wakey.
Could you explain what you mean by this? Do you mean there is something the club can do to prevent this happening if it’s true?

Davidw72

I think they need a token ginger fairy boy as a pundit to keep the lefties happy. He fits the bill perfectly.

Commentator

Could you explain what you mean by this? Do you mean there is something the club can do to prevent this happening if it’s true?
Oh, look it's one of the apologists throwing out a straw man desperately hoping to distract from the real issue here.
Tell you what, if you can suggest a vaguely believable basis for coming up with "there is something the club can do to prevent this happening if it’s true?" because of my post, I'll humour you.

Last edited:

LizzyDrippin

I only have council telly, put him on Sky that way I don't have to ever see him again. I obviously would prefer him no to be employed in any football context, but if he is, I'd prefer it not to be funded by my license fee

GazzaG

Official Ticketer
For Scottish football on Sky? Kris Commons got memory holed and no one noticed
I'll Google 'memory holed' and get back to you on that.

So it's reference to making things disappear, taken from the book 1984.

Hardly applicable when we've had one game on Sky since the piggery, in which Commons provided studio analysis.

Last edited:

Miyagi

Celtic fans hate Andy Walker on Sky. He’s too impartial for them
He is an ex tim player who is on record calling us cheats and calling for titles to be stripped. Whether some idiot tarriers might think he is too impartial is irrelevant. He is a bitter tarrier working an agenda.

nemessis

He is an ex tim player who is on record calling us cheats and calling for titles to be stripped. Whether some idiot tarriers might think he is too impartial is irrelevant. He is a bitter tarrier working an agenda.
He always has been the wee prick even when he lived in Maryhill barracks, they can't change, they can hide it for a while but when they think they are in a commanding position it all comes out, never trust them.

bluewonder

BBC Scotland for years employed the best Scottish football pundit in the late great Bob Crampsey, who was just all about the love of the game. He was a headmaster at a RC school but when it came to us he always gave us credit but in fairness he did broadcast during a time when it was just about the football.

Mr Wilton

The bigger problem here isn't here their manipulation of the messagers, it's our Club's ignorance of why this is being done.
Dave King, wakey, wakey.
If he gets on Sky we are doing well and they just tell him who from us to target with any old shite and no editorial guidelines of a public broadcaster. This is a dangerous thing if true and something needs to be done.