Tav Souttar Davies Yilmaz

Sterling Lunny Dio

Cantwell Dessers Silva.

Alternatively:

Butland

Raskin Lunny Dio

Sterling Dessers Cantwell.

Neither are perfect, no great pace and missing goal threats. I think Silva will help, can carry the ball better than most in our team and I don’t think he’ll be phased.

That’s despite me not being a huge fan.

3-1 us.

Dessers, Silva and Lawrence. Any win will do.

My only worry about tomorrow is that Cantwell gets caught up with the emotion of the game and picks up unnecessary bookings and gets sent off. For some reason and I can not explain this, I am totally relaxed about tomorrows game, I honestly believe that the real Rangers will finally show up and we will put this scum team to the sword (as long as our defence stops all the brain farts).

GET IT DONE RANGERS!

My team:

Butland

Sterling Lunny Dio

Cantwell Dessers Silva.

Neither are perfect, no great pace and missing goal threats. I think Silva will help, can carry the ball better than most in our team and I don’t think he’ll be phased.

Rumours are that Borna + Lawrence will be starting. Borna's inclusion would suggest Sterling in midfield.

I agree on Silva and I quite like the idea of asking something different of Cantwell. I thought McCausland did reasonably well back in December at Parkhead and he's someone who can carry the ball as well.

More hope than expectation going into the game.

Rumours are that Borna + Lawrence will be starting. Borna's inclusion would suggest Sterling in midfield.

I agree on Silva and I quite like the idea of asking something different of Cantwell. I thought McCausland did reasonably well back in December at Parkhead and he's someone who can carry the ball as well.

Haven’t seen those rumours, mate.

Was it a full line up, or just mentions that they two will play?

Don’t require it to be pretty football. Long balls into their half, win second balls and shoot from distance. Give them a battle to contend with for once. We have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Just go for it Rangers.

I am shiteing myself
The players should fuk about so kick off isn't bang on them finishing ynwa. I'm convinced even the refs wait till they finish singing the liverpool anthem before blowing for kick off..

Fuk about, upset them, even if it's a burst boot, (not francis), that needs replaced. Upset their rhythm from the off.

Get them out of their natural flow, get in their heads by being a shower of koonts, above all, go to war, with a do or die mentality.

Get through the first ten mins then the game will open up.

Put them under pressure and don’t let them build from the back or through McGregor.

Takes a lot but we have it, let’s see it.

No fear

Do or die tomorrow, that's it.

Down in Bradford tonight/tomorrow, can't find a bar that is showing the game live, plus the sports bars don't open to fecking 1pm.
So, looking like I'll be watching on my iPad in my serviced apartment.
It does has a sofa to hide behind! :))

While the defence gets a lot of criticism, what really let us down the last time we went there was decision making in the final third.

We'll get into some good positions and will get some good chances. We really need to take them.

It is their’s to lose. For once they might play hesitantly and try and stifle our play and hit is on the break.

We don’t need to get carried away with thoughts of goal difference, just need any sort of win.

The first 20 minutes we have to be strong. Avoid conceding in this period and confidence will grow.

Do or die tomorrow, that's it.

Down in Bradford tonight/tomorrow, can't find a bar that is showing the game live, plus the sports bars don't open to fecking 1pm.
So, looking like I'll be watching on my iPad in my serviced apartment.
It does has a sofa to hide behind! :))
I'll be standing in this kitchen reading posts till it's an acceptable time to go watch us turn them over. Just win Rangers.

0-2 for Rangers from me.

We’ve got to go toe to toe, nothing else will do no matter the excuses.

I’d be worried if Clement doesn’t think along the same lines. Don’t be smart arsey tactically and try to outwit and outsmart the sleazy crispy lipped scumbag, go into the game on a war footing, fight for every single ball and hush the crowd. Make them nervous, don’t let them get everything their own way as they expect to.

If we allow them time and space on the ball, especially in the final third, we are simply asking for trouble. They will get chances, no doubt about it, but so will we and we need to make sure that we limit those chances to pot shots or minor chances.

Toe to toe, in their faces and tackle as hard as you can for every single ball. Fight like men and play with heart and fire and we will win this game. Do otherwise and it’s going to be a very, very fucking long day. We need to get a result no matter what.

Too many injuries - I can’t see us getting anything tomorrow. If Sima and Matondo had made it then I’d have gave us a chance since they struggle with pace.

(I really hope someone quotes me at 2.15pm tomorrow)

I’m hoping Clements telling a wee lie and Sima and. Matondo are fit as without pace and width don’t think we win hope to god I’m wrong wright better be nowhere near the team

Too many injuries - I can’t see us getting anything tomorrow. If Sima and Matondo had made it then I’d have gave us a chance since they struggle with pace.

(I really hope someone quotes me at 2.15pm tomorrow)

I will do it now.

No surrender, intae them.

Surely Borna starting will have no bearing on Sterling? He has been playing wide right, so I’d imagine it will be him or Mcauseland?

Look folks, they are beatable. Nothing special.

Hoping the players have that mentality. We are Rangers.

Put them under pressure and watch them crumble and their fans.

We need to win the midfield battles.
Disrupt their game.
Win at all costs.

Surely Borna starting will have no bearing on Sterling? He has been playing wide right, so I’d imagine it will be him or Mcauseland?

With Ridvan absent, there might have been a decision over Sterling starting at left-back. It appears Clement will be trusting Borna.

My confidence is low for this, we need to close the bastards down quickly and stop making individual errors that lead to goals.
Dessers needs to get any chances he gets put away and stop fannying about trying to get his shot away ..Nobody but us are giving us any chance whatsoever, most tims I've spoke to are so phuckin convinced they will win this and I don't blame them , we would be the same.
The midfield need to all turn up as I think this where the game will be won.

Pretty relaxed honestly as my expectations are low for this one.

If we can keep them out for a good chunk of the game and try to turn the crowd we definitely have a chance, but given the state of our back line I’m not optimistic.

Only three I've seen - Davies, Borna + Lawrence.

Of course, it's the night before when there's plenty of chat. None of them seem outlandish, though.
Lawrence can't run or track a man, starting him is like a man down. And Borna can't be trusted against the mentally challengeds, if we start either we have problems but it we start both it's ridiculous.

What’s up with the Ridvan? If he’s another Perma injured player then sell him. No use to us.

Absolutely gutted

Been admitted to hospital today and being kept in so will miss the game, will be reliant on listening on radio Scotland for first time since about the early 90s, going to do my head in

What I’d give to came away from there tomorrow with a win, they can keep me here till Wednesday if we do!

Last edited:
Back