Celtic write to their season ticket holders still no manager

Heard Howe wants staff from Bournemouth and can’t officially get them until the season/play offs finish which Bournemouth will be involved in, could be a load of nonsense but take of that what you will.
That's what that halfwit on Clyde 1 said the other night.

Said halfwit also said they were signing Declan Gallagher so I'd say a lot of pish

If they had anyone they would announce it now. Get there renewals in and plan for rebuild, makes no sense not to tell there fans at this stage of the season.

In the middle of the clyde with no paddle and an evergrowing hole in the bottom.
Or shite creek without a paddle

I think they are hoping to reveal their new manager on our trophy presentation weekend to photobomb media coverage. Which of course the SMSM will happily oblige.

Heard Howe wants staff from Bournemouth and can’t officially get them until the season/play offs finish which Bournemouth will be involved in, could be a load of nonsense but take of that what you will.
Nothing stopping them announcing howe just now then announce his backroom staff after the season is finished

Great position for Howe, does not really want the job but can hold them to ransom the longer this goes on. Holds all the aces.

Clark after Euros with Brave John caretaking till then? This is a possibility although I'm pretty sure Clark doesn't want hassle nor does he want to move family back here.
I have always maintained it would be Clarke or Ross. Clarke ticks all the boxes including have had history with us when he was with Killie. When it goes tits up he has a pre made victim excuse to %^*& off.

Leading their faithful frew and frew up the garden path to get season ticket money out of them? I don't find that unbelievable at all. They know exactly how to play them - more fool those shark throwing idiots for falling for it.

I’d be absolutely astonished if it’s mild mannered quiet guy Eddie Howe.
Particularly as Arteta’s jacket seems to be on the shoogly peg.
Eddie Howe next Arsenal manager. Heard it all Howe.....
Love the way they only ever engage with their fans when they want ST money from them
That should be rammed down their throats next JD
I thought someone on here said Howe was a done deal because their friend was making a welcome video for sellik?
That was the chuckle brother from gourock or nearby doing the Eddie How dad dance on here. Probably.

Thats bizarre, if Howe was as ‘in the bag’ as the media portray they surely wouldn’t be stringing this along so much

If Howe is a done deal why not tell them? The waiting on his Bournemouth back room staff theory doesn’t explain it. If his coaches don’t want to leave Bournemouth does that mean he’s not coming? I’m so cynical. Him also being paid by Bournemouth doesn’t explain it as severance pay would be due even if he walked straight into

I’m far from convinced it’ll happen but even if it does he’ll be an expensive flop. Only left his bubble once and it ended badly.

His stats are shit as well. Only ever made headlines due to his age.

What type of salary would Howe get at paedhead any idea ?

I’ve always assumed Clarke was very much still in the options tbh

As we know ourselves getting a good experienced manager to come to Scotland is extremely difficult unless your playing against teams who are in no position to compete and it would look good on your CV.

Thankfully the Gerrard gamble has worked out but even then it wasn't overnight. Here's hoping they make a series of terrible appointments.
Our situation took about 8 months to resolve too and a lot of fans were furious.

Caixinha sacked in the October, Murty appointed temp. Murty formally appointed 'until the end of the season' in December after the McInnes saga. Murty relieved from duty on May 1 while Jimmy Nic takes over until end of the season. Gerrard appointed 3 days later.

Leading their faithful frew and frew up the garden path to get season ticket money out of them? I don't find that unbelievable at all. They know exactly how to play them - more fool those shark throwing idiots for falling for it.

Will help Peter liewell take next year's bonus on his way out !

As much as I would be bent over double for a week were he to pull out, I think it’s pretty likely he’s going to be their new manager and the delay announcing him is simply down to contractual technicalities.

I mentioned before on here though that when Gerrard came in there wasn’t any serious pressure from either the board or (the more deluded excepted) fans to win the title in his first season.

This won’t be the case with the Yahoos.

While Desmond and their new CEO and DoF may be privately working towards their own three year plan, Timbo will demand Howe hits the ground running and is quite likely to be in the car park before Xmas if that doesn’t look like happening.

“now we make it our objective to return the Club to the top in the shortest possible timeframe

and this is the part that piles the pressure on their new manager.

Lets hope they look to 'one of their own'

AntiqueSmoggyHoneybadger-max-1mb.gif

Back