Celtic's banner behind the goal

Sjbaxter77

"Oneclubsince1888" total red neck imo. They've already posted their sly "sevco" digs on social media recently. I think it's hilarious, they've been embarrassed & humiliated all season. Fans protesting, busses chased etc, & all they can do is appeal to the lowest common denominator:D pathetic lol

It’s very sad that any kind of official club moto or whatever you want to call it is a dig at your rivals and not actually about them!
Even some of their most bitter fans have described them as pathetic & they're right. Funnily enough though many of them have jumped on the bandwagon & praised them:D I reckon it's a cheap tactic to flog a few season tickets before they announce Roy Keane:D

Us winning the league has absolutely destroyed them and reduced them to this. It’s all they have. Personally I find it hilarious that they need to resort to it in order to it because we have broken them so badly

"Oneclubsince1888" total red neck imo. They've already posted their sly "sevco" digs on social media recently. I think it's hilarious, they've been embarrassed & humiliated all season. Fans protesting, busses chased etc, & all they can do is appeal to the lowest common denominator:D pathetic lol
Thought they shifted it to 1887?

says it all when this is what they have to cling to this season, it was never meant to be like this for them, they were going to march triumphantly to their ten and nothing was going to stand in their way, well they sure know how that panned out,so the petty, immature and frankly embarrassing wee petulant digs surface, just sit back and laugh at the hurt and anguish we pour into them

Ill twll you whats even more of a riddy...the mentally challengeds going about taking down the rangers flags all over the country hahahaha

They are operated by 3 different companies so they are technically 3 different clubs going by their logic.

3 clubs since 1897, 1994 and 2001.

It’s absolutely tremendous that we’ve reduced them to this in what was supposedly the biggest season in their history:))

Last edited:
Their pettiness knows no bounds. Just to think, they thought they would have have a big 10 in a row there. Its absolutely hilarious

Classless, pathetic, scum.

That should just about cover it.

That club actually turns my stomoch and I'm not even kidding. Absolutely rancid to the core.

It’s the only comfort blanket they have left.

Said it the other day but all this one club stuff is being done solely to distract the hordes from the very real problems they face. That board knows how to play the muppet fan base like a fiddle.

If they don't have a new manager or any hint of one by the time season ticket renewals come up I expect them to go full on sevcooooooooo on twitter in an attempt to sell tickets.

I'm more than happy for them to cling on to the Sevco shit like some form of comfort blanket.

Meanwhile, we make it 55, 56, 57...

A few months back a lot of their fans weren’t for renewing their season tickets. They’ve had to do something to appease their fans. ‘Celtic park time’ can’t be seen to be British in anyway. ‘we’re not half of anything’ days after renewing the patent for the old firm and now ‘one club since 1888’ even though it’s been renamed and changed ownership at least twice if I’m correct.

Includes the boys club, cheers poets.

We should just throw it straight back at them by quoting 'OneClubSince1872'. Checkmate.

Sellik sporting and athletic club when doing brazil and others with the boys club affiliation, until the bunnet saved their ass then went Ltd.

Fooled nobody.

Back