Celtic's banner behind the goal

None of it is worth bothering about. They are pathetic and laughable in equal measure, pandering to some loon balls.

Serial losers. If anything losing their 9.75 in a row to a new club would be more embarrassing! Tims with logic is like tims with soap, very illusive!

Don’t you just love their Pain!! Spout any kind of Sh*te to keep their Soap Dodging fans on board, Should be sponsored by Palmolive!!

They are operated by 3 different companies so they are technically 3 different clubs going by their logic.

3 clubs since 1897, 1994 and 2001.

It’s absolutely tremendous that we’ve reduced them to this in what was supposedly the biggest season in their history:))
They even changed the name of their boys club!.....

Y5JnaX9.jpg

• Original 1897
Celtic plc – company number SC003487, incorporated in 1897, formerly called The Celtic Football and Athletic Company Limited

• Newco 1994
The Celtic Football and Athletic Company Limited – company number SC153534, incorporated in 1994, formerly called Pacific Shelf 595 Limited

• Newco 2001
Celtic FC Limited – company number SC223604, incorporated in 2001, formerly called HMS (402) Limited

It’s an embarrassing ploy to appease the moon howlers and sell season tickets.
They trademarked their name as one half of the Old Firm brand just last week and their thicko support are too stupid to even suss it.

The Jesus one is the one to tell a tim when they said about us being deed

Do you believe in Jesus - Tim (yes I do) - So Jesus was deed and he rose again correct - Tim (yes he did)

So by my reckoning it must have been a different Jesus then as he died or am I missing something - Tim ( eh eh eh..........)

They had an electronic screen saying here we go, stay in the know... don’t even know where to begin with that one

This sevco pish will fade into rage and despondency when we win the League and enjoy CL Group Stage football next season, with automatic entry the following year. They will turn on their own.

Back