Celtics response to our statement re fans attacked us beyond parody.

They have years and years of deny and deflect. Class action suits incoming for their systematic child abuse shows that. Scumbags.

This vile mob are at it or they are as thick as mince. I have never heard such sheer hypocrisy. These cnuts are not right in the head.
All they sing about is ira (hugely offensive to normal people), yesterday they also rolled out the dire roamin in the glomin bile.

There are some on here who would give them the full Broomloan Road. Get them to fu*k is what I say. They are scum and should not be allowed back.
Spot on that man ! For years they got a whole stand at Ibrox, which to me only gave them a massive lift, while we got an area aside at theirs. No away fans is my opinion, %^*& them.

Infantile levels of denial from them as usual.
They are like a toddler with chocolate all over it's face refusing to admit they have been in the biscuit, utter moron's the lot of them.

That team is out of control. There always used to be respect between the two clubs governance wise but now it's gone. Something needs to be done to correct this bastardised football team and remove their cabal destroying the very fabric of our national sport.
The genie”s out of the bottle TM and won’t go back in. Even if their board acknowledged their behaviour (no laughing at the back) the vermin that follow them have been given their head and will continue along the path they are now on as, let’s face it, there is no fear of PS doing anything about them. The only control we have is not to let them into Ibrox. I know some of our fans want to go there and it does make it difficult for the team with no backing but that’s the price which must be paid. Keep them out.

There are some on here who would give them the full Broomloan Road. Get them to fu*k is what I say. They are scum and should not be allowed back.

I am not sure that is entirely accurate mate.

There are many on here who want to follow Rangers everywhere we go - I am one of them although finances prevent me doing so at the moment.

I don't want they pricks inside our stadium though - their out of control violence, for which they are never held accountable, is totally unacceptable.

Strange that our fans are housed well out of tv camera shot, pretty much a sky sports celtc fan love in yesterday. Games a bogie for our fans at the piggery and likewise the scum at Ibrox.
For me it will be zero allocation.

I honestly hope and think the club are waiting for the boys club stuff to lead to convictions in court . At that moment we will release a statement telling the world we no longer wish to be associated with a club guilty of their crimes and from this day forward we will no longer use the term
Would love that scenario but what are the chances

We can decry them, deride them as the classless, rancid filth they are.

It doesn't take away from the fact we have people in the Ibrox boardroom, who were not only happy to play a friendly against them, but to play second fiddle to them too. Robertson and Bisgrove in particular. And all for three million sovs.

That's a bigger worry for me than any statement they'll ever make.
They had better learn their lesson from the fallout of that horrendous error of judgement. We’re not going to take the sit down shut up give us your money bullshit anymore that we had under Murray‘s stewardship.

The thing with this is their fans will have no punishment green light to continue

Now imagine it’s the sand next year they could cause a full blown riot and trouble all over west of Scotland

I’m sick of this country police controlled by a political party who let them away with everything including tens of pesos abusing 100s of children

Rangers should call this out and go nuclear on these bastards

Back