Champions League etc, Wednesday

Saw them a couple of times and always thought Haller and Kostic made him look good. You're right though in that he's completely ill-suited to Real.

Wouldn't be surprised to see him end up at Hertha actually.

Hertha spending big, would be nice to see them doing well. My first foreign football trip was there and think you could build something special with that infrastructure.

Madrid obviously not wanting to risk being on the end of Sutton's super sharp and incisive thought process by beating a 'reserve team'.

No Pyatov is a blessing in disguise tbf. Arguably the biggest chancer in European football.
In one of their Europa league knockout games a poster said “can’t believe they persist with him in goals, he will drop one in” and that happened:))

Is James Richardson losing it?

3 "Woofs" at half time.

Apologised for not being able to show us the equaliser in the Locomotiv game, as we were watching it.

Donetsk with a good chance at the start of the half, player was too hesitant and tried to cut back rather than run in on goal.

Really should have been four there. Hopefully Shakhtar don’t rue it later. The two players got in each other’s road.

Shakhtar clean through and the lads bottle crashed, was on his favoured side then chopped back and passed to Courtois.

They’ve missed too many chances to win this.

I've gone for Stoke Watford to win over 1 goal in each game 6/1

Psg losing to united cost my 10 team acca last night just over a grand from a fiver

Shakhtar score again, awful awful offside run and it’s ruled out. Literally no need at all to be playing that high up when Marcelo is in your half.

Marlos will be raging with Tete for messing that run up.

3-2 still.

Shaktar finally take their chance and it's called back for an offside at the halfway line.

Back