CL Qualifiers - All Comments In Here

There's a shark out there with his name on
Hopefully the Danes will be a bit more settled at home next week. Away goals no longer count.

They have Aalborg on Saturday night so another competitive match under their belt. We don’t know how this Celtic side will travel and a pressure match.
It’s possible they’ve paid Celtic far too much respect considering we beat them comfortably, and Celtic had won our league the previous 8 and 3/4 times!

Malmoe are steady but there is no sign of a Kent or Aribo in their line up. HJK are sitting deep the way Scottish teams play against us.

Is that were that Colak guy is now i remember recommending him on a thread i hope he doesn't come back to haunt me haha.

They don't enter until after the playoff round has been drawn so doesn't make a difference for our seeding. Would still be good for us though and Ferencváros are no mugs so could happen.
Slim chance of us being seeded then didn't realise draw was before the 3rd round takes place. Need Dinamo, Olympiacos, Young Boys and Red Star to go out in this round then.

HJK had a real difficult going over in 2H here but luckily still didn’t concede and still in the tie . They have managed to disconnect there lines and with one forward who isn’t Alfie they cannot build any possession at all . Back lines are deep , too deep imo .
Malmö don’t have much style but they have caused discomfort by gaining an untidy presence in the area of HJK .
happy to say there appears imo to be an obvious weakness in Malmö at LB the no2 guy who looks right sided and is impulsive and possibly lucky that the referee has tolerated a tactical foul or two by him . Imo Malmö have shown a pattern of this type of tactical foul .

edit : 1-1 . Ball down right hand channel in behind and finished boom ta ta across the keeper into rhs netting . Malmö have offered an obvious space in that there left defensive area and now damaged in there .

Last edited:
Where we placing Malmos level here.

Decent Aberdeen or Hibs team level or better ?

Think possibly a bit better than that.

Also worth saying that this time 3 years ago we were discovering future superstar Borna Barisic watching the Osijek - Petrocub 1st leg.

Back