CL this year was about the money. End of

The money is great if we might have used some of it. Eventually the money will be needed to pay off Gio, Vos, Roy, Ceri & the rest. They are not going to take us forward. To win the title, we are hoping for them to implode rather than us showing the guile, skill & attacking ambition to win it. I hope I’m wrong but it’s all so disjointed and far too often passive right now.

I honestly feel that’s the plan here by the club. Delighted to get the finances. Not really that fussed about the results.

The League is our priority.
You are 100% correct, but we should just go for it and give it our best shot.

The fact we are not CL level when in a group that contains Liverpool, current Italian league leaders and Dutch champions seems to be a new revelation to some

Strange indeed

I’d fancy us in a group that consists Shaktar and Leipzig to at least get 3rd spot, our group is tough, that’s the way it goes at times

Was always going to be about banking the cash, whatever the amount is, and hoping to nick a point here and there

Disappointment yes but it’s where we are unfortunately

We could have spent a further £10m and still been in same place sadly

This level is too much for us, we needed luck with the draw that we didn’t get

As long as not a red dime of said money is spunked on Tillman.
Also, club said CL money was no huge deal.
Can't belive anyone is actually believing the board on that statement that it isn't worth much. Its complete and utter lies from the board to cover their own arses. It's their fault we aren't competing in Europe this year.

Only the fans give a %^*&. Our team and management have already capitulated like a shower of spineless fuckin cowards.

Would you rather be in the Conference or EL and competing but for buttons or in the CL and not competing

Its an absolutely rotten dilemma.
Take the money and a battering on the pitch or have some great nights in the EL with a drop to Conference at worst but far less money.

The draw wasn't kind to us for the CL either. Ajax, Liverpool, Napoli one of the worst draws we could get.

Back