Clarke and Body to address media on Friday over abuse

What about being hit with coins? They not outraged or whatever about something that could maim a player?
I wonder if any of our courageous mhedia will say 'Do you think, Stevie bhoy that if you'd come out and strongly condemned this in your previous game that it might have carried more weight? Maybe even prevented it happening? You know, if the SFA had come out and condemned it too?"

As long as Walker and Cocker don't get involved, we might get a bit of parity. I wont hold my breath on this being the same from both sides.

Hold on....

So if that didnt happen to Clarke the Boyd thing would have been continued to be ignored?

Boyd should tell them to go %^*& themselves

Was about to post this.

Boyd's situation was an irrelevance until his manager made an arse of himself and had the MSM on his side.

Hold on....

So if that didnt happen to Clarke the Boyd thing would have been continued to be ignored?

Boyd has been following the mentally challenged mhedia line for years - can't see him changing his general position.

Hold on....

Absolutely.

That and he's realised he's made a complete lady's front bottom of himself with the hypocrisy

The media usually cry 'whataboutery' when it's pointed out that we suffer sectarian abuse also but what is 'whataboutery' if it's not the articulation of a counter view with supporting evidence to balance an argument and establish context?

It happens every day in our Criminal Courts when justice is sought by presenting evidence.

'Whatabout' the fact that that Stevie Gerrard - and every Rangers manager and several players throughout my lifetime - has been serenaded as an 'Orange bastard' with absolutely zero comment or condemnation from from the football authorities, media and government?

I think Boyd’s probably been roped into this. I doubt he gives a shit what fans shout at him.

If they’re prepared to call it out in equal measures, no problem, but let’s see how the media slant it.

They cannot help themselves.

We will have to come out of it looking worse.

If this is the case then I welcome it. Just so as it is not turned out to be a HUGE Rangers problem and a tiny minority of Celtic fans.

So is Boyd s lady's front bottom for not acting like Clarke did or is Clarke a lady's front bottom for acting how he did last night?

The reaction to all of this is utterly pathetic. It's football banter ffs guys going to football to let a bit of steam off and then back up the road to live their lives (with 99.9% of them not giving 19th Century Terrorists/OB's another thought until the next time).

Did you phone talksport today?

Hold on....

According to the bold Steve, he only wanted to talk about the ‘fitba’ when we were contemplating the DOB stuff. Now it’s top of the agenda because he took a bit and if that’s not Boyd’s opening line he’s shat it.

From Sky Sports:

Kilmarnock manager Steve Clarke and striker Kris Boyd will address the media together on Friday, after both were targeted with sectarian abuse in separate incidents this week.
Hope Kris has dug him out.

Interesting development. The onus is on Boyd here to back up his comments from the other two and make it clear this is a two way straight and not just about big, bad Rangers.
He's also on the last few months of what I assume is his final season. Good time to say what ever likes to challenge SC

It will never go away as long as there is a devide, it's being going on for 400+ years ffs.
They are by far the biggest problem with their kafflic schools & RC beliefs.
Fuk the alkki kunt and the SEA.
Won't change anytime soon for sure!!

so after their season is over they come out
no doubt big bad Rangers it's their fault f..k clarke and sell out boyd.

The reaction to all of this is utterly pathetic. It's football banter ffs guys going to football to let a bit of steam off and then back up the road to live their lives (with 99.9% of them not giving 19th Century Terrorists/OB's another thought until the next time).
If only the media who fall over themselves to report all things bad about Rangers and play down or more usually ignore the Scum could see it this way, One certain club ramped up being offended and now the narrative is Rangers are sectarian whilst the unwashed are victims. Only here in Scotland is sectarianism seen as a one way street.

The pair of them are nearly as bad as TLB after he was struck by the coin at Tynie.....Clarke and Boyd won’t be the last to get abused what about those in the past.....cmon you are a pair of sensitive wee souls....it’s a mans game, deal with it. Of course it’s all about hating Rangers.....gies piece the pair of you and Michael Stewart too, your a failure.......always will be, Big Avril of the hearts needs a word in your ear....

Back