Clarke apologises to journo over Rangers job story denial

I’d say a conversation took place between us and him without us actually making an offer,
If he’s making out he said no because of songs then signs for the tims then he’s in for a shock

He's a lady's front bottom, and worse than that a selective lady's front bottom.

Oh and he totally is one and one in the way our fans in a half banterish way mean it

So f*ck anyone who is offended by what was sung at him.

Sounds like he is trying to make out he was first choice for the job. How classless to put that out there. True or not.

It’s like he’s building a whole story around himself so when/ if he does get the celtic job he can say “I turned them down”, “they abused me through sectarianism” etc and it will have every single one of them from the media down to the lowest parasite in their support fawning over him and use it as a way to continue to demonise us.

He has backed himself into a bit of a corner regarding The Filth job if he has ambitions in that regard.
If his repugnance at the religious divide in Scottish society is a fundamental deal breaker for him, then if he moves to The Filth he will be proved a total hypocrite. (I suspect he is, I also suspect that he is less fussed about hatred of British Prods than he is about antipathy towards the other foreign religion, but we shall see.).

It looks like he has also been caught in a bare-faced lie.
His CV for the job across the city just became that much more compelling.

Honestly, I don't get why folk are so hung up over this; it happens all the time in football. Deny every rumour, whether it's true or not. Our manager even said that there was nothing in the Jon Flanagan link, then signed him a couple of days later. No one wants to give anything away while there's ongoing discussions, for a myriad of reasons.

Calculating liar.
No chance I'd believe anything from him.
Confesses after being caught out. Is that the normal procedure?

So he is admitting he lied? Or is he lying he lied?
Which ever way he lied in a most public way and will be doubted on anything he has said and what he says in the future will be taken with a pinch of salt.

How did he think he would get away with it ? I actually feel sorry for him as he is a football man who can’t handle the pressure as he didn’t or was able to be dignified in defeat and thought the diversion tactics would take the sting out of his teams drubbing, oh how wrong was he?

Last edited:
I still think he will end up over the city, but even that lot will be thinking this guys an absolute hunk and might not take the chance now

Fun summer ahead

I was told he was down to the last 3 for the Celtic job before they gave it to Deila and the reason he didn't get it was his bevvying.

IF that was the case would he be in the running this time?

F5611-E40-BB52-43-A5-9028-A3-DAF346-EFF8.gif

Where fans just have recently just been arrested for stabbings, throwing bananas, racist chants, anti Semitic chants, and mocking the death of Sala... Clarke has certainly stepped up to the plate in the absence of Lennon of being a bigoted, faux offended piece of shit
as i posted on another thread.he forgets his beloved Chelsea who took him away from the big bad west coast of Scotland.actually put up electric fences to control their fans

Not suggesting for a minute I would want the owl faced prick anywhere near Ibrox.

But the mental thing is.......if we had hired him.......if he did a decent job....there is no way in hell our fans would be trying to "cheer him up" with a song.

No fn way.

So is it sectarianism or is it traditional football rivalry where you use whatever means to psyche out your opponent and make him feel unwelcome in your ground.

He has backed himself into a bit of a corner regarding The Filth job if he has ambitions in that regard.
If his repugnance at the religious divide in Scottish society is a fundamental deal breaker for him, then if he moves to The Filth he will be proved a total hypocrite. (I suspect he is, I also suspect that he is less fussed about hatred of British Prods than he is about antipathy towards the other foreign religion, but we shall see.).

It looks like he has also been caught in a bare-faced lie.
His CV for the job across the city just became that much more compelling.
That's 2 bare faced lies in 2 days, he has also denied being aware that Kris Boyd was struck by a coin, or was on the end of sectarian abuse from Celtic fans.

I still think he will end up over the city, but even that lot will be thinking this guys an absolute hunk and might not take the chance now

Fun summer ahead

I think his conduct and mental state the last few days has thrown a spanner in the works for Celtic, he was clear obvious choice if Rodgers goes in the summer, inexpensive and the hoardes would probably accept it. Think Lawwell might be questioning his ability to handle the job now.

I’d say a conversation took place between us and him without us actually making an offer,
If he’s making out he said no because of songs then signs for the tims then he’s in for a shock

Do you know when this might have been? After PC? After Warburton? Before the Gaffer?

Back