Clement

He needs to be given a chance to bring in his own players, he has inherited the worst set of players since the Gerrard rebuild.

It is still very worrying how little impact he has on games tactically. We have one way of playing which does not seem to work defensively or offensively

It's very simple.

He either wins the cup final or he goes into next season under a needless and unrelenting amount of pressure.

Like it or not, if you can't beat Celtic then you're not going to last long as Rangers manager.

Oh, and gut that dressing room.

He gets time from me but if Tavernier and Goldson are still starters next season he's done.

Celtic have been so indulged for so long they can't even handle us scoring at their dump - get the old guard out and go for radical change.

Agreed. All week everyone on this board knew Sterling had to be played in midfield. Instead he started at right wing and moved to central defence.

His decision to take off Souttar and replace him with McCausland showed his naivety.

All the chat on here this week was about how we need to win midfield.

I said it was a pointless conversation as I knew we’d line up exactly the same.

The definition of insanity and all that

It’s very simple if he starts the same midfield for the cup final he clearly doesn’t learn from his mistake.

I will give and I will take.

Give - his team play with the right spirit and fight. Better rangers teams than that one lose that game 5-1 and give up. We at least didn’t do that but we did ride our luck.

Take - he has made the same mistake 3 games on the spin versus them. It’s like he thinks the problem is the players not the system. But the reality is it’s both the players and the system.

Agreed.

No one wants him sacked but since the return from the international break some of his decision making has been questionable at best and wild at worst.

He is working with a squad of losers BUT how he can't see that his midfield set up isnt working I will never know.

These are things that most of us spoke about before the game.

Sp frustrating that he refuses to see it.

Deserves the chance to have his own players and get rid of the serial losers. We had no right even getting back in the title race with that squad, that doesn’t mean he’s not made mistakes, but really this was always going to happen with this group of players.
Yet another username for FF’s favourite idiot.

You don’t beat Celtic, you don’t win the league. Gerrard learned that quickly and found a way to beat them. The Cup final is massive now. Lose that and he’s going to have that stigma hanging over him into next season.

Lose the midfield and you lose the game, he doesn’t learn. Won’t be here at Xmas.
I wouldn’t start next season with him.

His management over the last 6 weeks has been utterly bizarre.

Even before then, what were his great results. A win in Betis, what else?
Another mistake of an appointment.
So we have another manager merry-go-round, Pep and Ancelotti would struggle with those players

Genuinely beginning to has major concerns about him now.

Too arrogant or too stupid to see what the rest of us can see.

We all got taken in due to how bad we'd been previously and he made a fast start winning a trophy quickly. But he's been garbage in these fixtures his selections the set up his subs. Fact he seems to rate likes of Lundstrum and Silva highly is a concern too. Not good enough for us.

Clement picked him even though he downed tools weeks ago. Raskin showed more in his cameo than Lundstrum had in months.

There is chat if issues with raskin off field but he came from nowhere to play the last 10 minutes versus Benfica and played as well as he had for ages for us. Then not seen again.

Back