Clement

Knuckle draggers because it's stupid.

Big sections of our fans live in a perpetual state of vitriol towards the club. It's so fucking tiresome. Almost like their trying too hard to be staunch.

Genuinely if you are vocal over Clement you are directing too much energy to the wrong guy.

He's inherited a shitshow FFS. If we never closed the gap there would be no flak coming his way. He has now somehow he's getting it tight off fans.

This is all on the players, which he's been forced to play
He made a lady's front bottom of his team selection today, abaolutely made a complete and utter howler, he keeps picking the same players who continually let us down, he doesn't change formation, he just throws in random players hoping something will stick.

He's seems a very good man manager but his tactical knowledge seems below where it should be.

If that makes me a knuckle dragger then so be it

Unbelievable the amount of crackpots on this thread. A man who’s won titles and cups in a far better league, brought us back into a title race with this shambles of a squad and been hit with major injuries. Let the man have the opportunity to build his own team. A manager who’s worked with some of most talented players in Europe. I’d love to know who the fans would replace him with seeing as they doubts with him already, honestly man.
Bang on.

He speaks better than Beale , but does he really deliver? Only time will tell.

Starting to talk nonsense at times.Some of the classic sound bites maybe coming back on him eg injury situ he inherited is no better.
Talk about best defence record when we could all see it was running on empty.

Fundamentally, we are still playing a slow build up , relying on crap crosses to crap forwards.

In the name of god, just try some shots!

Let's see what he does in the summer , but if he's not going to make some big changes to the way we play and be ruthless with the personnel , you know what's coming.

We need a clear out. Starting from the manager, 2nd half today was honking.

We needed a result and he set us up as of We had 8 players.

Tactics are honking.

Anyone that goes to games knows at the moment we don't look like a well coached, entertaining football team. For months its been the same formation and long ball tactics even against some of the weakest teams in Scotland.

While you can always sign better players if the fundamental game plan and tactics isn't there then its hard to see a different result happening. At the moment it looks identical to last year under Beale, had a run of results against the rest of the league and been miles short in the old firms.

Yep let’s get a new manager in and let the same serial losers on the pitch sell another manager down the river with Taverneir as their leader.
Thing is. If all our players went on a night out and one of them was getting into a scrap outside.
Theyd all continue on with there starters and not give two fucks. Disgraceful personalities amongst the ranks.

Doesn't win cup final, he us a dead man walking! People will say that's ludicrous but we can't have a manager who is continually failing to beat our main rivals and is actually not really learning from mistakes being made!

Jury still very much out.
Need to be given a couple of windows to get own players in and then we can make a proper judgement, some of his recent interviews have been bizarre,
I get he needs to try keep players onside but needs to call them out !!!

Turning on the manager is absolute lunacy by some folk.

I’m not happy about today but let’s come back to reality here, we were 12 points behind at one point, the fact that we’re even challenging with the dross in this squad is a miracle in and of itself.

Clement needs funds and a couple of transfer windows. If by the end of next season we’re seeing the same failings, then yeah he should go then.

One things is for certain though, he absolutely must gut the rotten core of this squad. They have proven time and time again that they cannot handle the pressure, and collapse when matches matter.

That can no longer continue.

With his comments pre match I think he was playing for a draw today thinking they would drop points elsewhere. That team today didn’t look like it was trying to win the game at all costs.

Has learned nothing

New manager bounce and now regressing badly.

He doesn’t need to have “his own players” to beat Motherwell at home, the then second bottom Ross County who were pumped 5-1 at home today.

Probably get chucked off the board got this but that more I think about it the more I have to accept it. He will never be a title winning manager for us

Turning on the manager is absolute lunacy by some folk.

I’m not happy about today but let’s come back to reality here, we were 12 points behind at one point, the fact that we’re even challenging with the dross in this squad is a miracle in and of itself.

Clement needs funds and a couple of transfer windows. If by the end of next season we’re seeing the same failings, then yeah he should go then.

One things is for certain though, he absolutely must gut the rotten core of this squad. They have proven time and time again that they cannot handle the pressure, and collapse when matches matter.

That can no longer continue.
We got back into contention because they were honking. We then blew it.

Managers selections and tactics are baffling to say the least

If we didn't have the money, what should we do? Take the gamble with the cl that nearly destroyed us in 2012.

Make no mistake, to even break even with the money Advocaat was spending we would need to have reached the cl quarter finals at least and more than once. Speculate to accumulate is no different to placing bets on at the bookies. We gambled, we lost.
Well when the Red Bull rumours were rife people sneered about not renaming Ibrox etc. I didn't we need significant investment to upgrade the stadium and the team so if to do that it's Red Bull then fine by me.
Stay as we are and we will soon be Hearts with a bigger support and stadium and nothing more.

Turning on the manager at this point is lunacy.

He has been working with a team full of losers and limited footballers since he came in, that fact that he has stayed in this league so long is a miricle.

Thread after thread of this player is shit and that player is shite yet some expect the manager to make them league champions.

He has literally nothing to work with out there and folks are expecting to much.

He has done amazing with the limited options he has, he needs time to build a squad and get them playing the way he wants them to.

Bitter pill to swallow today but we need to be a little patient
Amazing? We were seven points behind when he took over, and now we are six; whatever that is, amazing it is not.

Turning on the manager at this point is lunacy.

He has been working with a team full of losers and limited footballers since he came in, that fact that he has stayed in this league so long is a miricle.

Thread after thread of this player is shit and that player is shite yet some expect the manager to make them league champions.

He has literally nothing to work with out there and folks are expecting to much.

He has done amazing with the limited options he has, he needs time to build a squad and get them playing the way he wants them to.

Bitter pill to swallow today but we need to be a little patient
Why he can't beat our biggest rivals.

Got to respect other fans opinions,Some didn’t want him in the first place others have had six months to judge him as not good enough,So that’s what seven mangers in twelve years who is this mythical manager that some fans believe can bring the guaranteed success demanded at Rangers.

He made a lady's front bottom of his team selection today, abaolutely made a complete and utter howler, he keeps picking the same players who continually let us down, he doesn't change formation, he just throws in random players hoping something will stick.

He's seems a very good man manager but his tactical knowledge seems below where it should be.

If that makes me a knuckle dragger then so be it
Who would you have picked instead though? We have no one else.

Are you just completely ignoring our injury list?
And the players he's inherited?
Yes, we're in a results based business and we've let our rivals just win around £60m. No worries though we'll have happy clappers looking for excuses.

Aye and we've won one cup and are in the final of another.

He's right, anybody second guessing Clement is a fanny.

He played 2 games to win a cup, a game v Hearts who have never beaten us at Hampden and a nervy 1-0 win against an absolute shite Aberdeen team ( they failed to win a league game from 2 January till 16 March, 11 matches and were middle of a run of 3 wins in 19 matches)

Amazing? We were seven points behind when he took over, and now we are six; whatever that is, amazing it is not.
Had we kept the fraud and not brought him they would have had the league done by Xmas and be heading towards a treble with us having won feck all.

A blind man can see the work he has done with the bag of shit he was left with.

Today is painful, we are all not happy but he is not the route cause of this shit show, previous manager, incompetent board that allowed the fraud to spend a fortune on shit and the board for not having the sight to be able to build on a European final.

He needs time to get it right, this squad is a mess, we need to get behind him and let him rebuild that terrible squad.

I am not sure what some on here expect from him with that team??? Pepe couldn’t get a tune out them.

Had we kept the fraud and not brought him they would have had the league done by Xmas and be heading towards a treble with us having won feck all.

Today is painful, we are all not happy but he is not the route cause of this shit show, previous manager, incompetent board that allowed the fraud to spend a fortune on shit and the board for not having the sight to be able to build on a European final.

He needs time to get it right, this squad is a mess, we need to get behind him and let him rebuild that terrible squad.

I am not sure what some on here expect from him with that team??? Pepe couldn’t get a tune out them.
I wish you were right but you are wrong

Why he can't beat our biggest rivals.
Due to the bag of shit squad assembled by those before him, team full of losers and bad attitudes.

He needs time to fix this squad.

Looking at the team sheet today is depressing, full of average journey men and cowards

Look at our starting 11 today. then look at theirs. Ask yourself seriously how many of our players would get in their team. Untill that answer is atleast half the team then there is no point at all pointing the finger at the manager. To do so the now is f*cking ridiculous he has inherited a squad where the gap is quite frankly miles apart

Due to the bag of shit squad assembled by those before him, team full of losers and bad attitudes.

Looking at the team sheet today is depressing, full of average journey men and cowards
There's always an excuse. Gerrard beat them with Halliday, McCrorie etc.

When Walter came back in 2007 he inherited a squad that was out of both cups and miles behind in the league. He made some changes and was able to win both the remaining old firm games that season. That is what great managers can do, they find ways to win even against better players.

We will have to agree to disagree then pal.

That’s my opinion and view of what he has tried to do with what he has available to work with on a Saturday.
I get it man, I really want him to succeed but from the build up to the team selection I see a man not built fit

Does he get that though, if we don't see it immediately next season, for instance, then how many will give him time? I don't think he will turn it round, but I hope he will, just like every fan. What we don't need to hear, though, is the amazing job he has done, because he hasn't, and neither should be exempt from criticism for the past few weeks. I hope he does well, but I have my doubts.

Yes we're in a results business. He can't beat Celtic and he's shown it time and again.
Aye well you can hammer him next season for that when he's brought his own players in got rid of the usual suspects.
No even Pep would do anything with the players he had available today.

We will have to agree to disagree then pal.

That’s my opinion and view of what he has tried to do with what he has available to work with on a Saturday.
I get where you are coming from and this isn't a knee jerk reaction but I see a management team who can't handle the occasion and who gets upset by every sound bite coming out of the padeo dome. His in game tactics were a shambles today. I don't see any way this manager is going to get us back on top

Back