Cliftonville v Linfield live on sky sports tonight

SammyCoco

I played for Larne Youth many years ago. How are they doing?
Great set up these days. Larne have pumped a lot of money into the youth set up and the kids love it and are developing really well! Suppose having a full time head of youth helps but majority of coaches are still voluntary

Roadrunner

I don't follow this league at all. In fact the only thing I know about it is that Cliftonville are a shower of shite.

Carlton The Bear

I see that Stix n Stones has an ad sign there, which reinforces what other posters were saying about the owner being a Provo. He’d be amongst friends up at Solitude ok.

Calderwoodloyal

Good result for Linfield and well played young Mitchell, liked the shush to the Earl Haigs after the penalty. On a side note, Steve Lomas sounded like he was hurting doing the co-commentary ..... he of the Dark Side?

GEODGC

Official Ticketer
Good result for Linfield and well played young Mitchell, liked the shush to the Earl Haigs after the penalty. On a side note, Steve Lomas sounded like he was hurting doing the co-commentary ..... he of the Dark Side?
I don’t think he is. From his time in Scotland, I just think he’s a bit of a prick.

pelem

Same shape as Homer J tae.

Well done Linfield, caught all of the second half. Could quite easily have been 2-4. The taig full back at the end missed the best chance for them.

And Cooper too busy fuukin about wi the baw instead of looking tae get teammates in for goals.

pelem

We had a thread on signing him a good while back, so I I still prefer men say he was the dark side.

change consent