Club Deck for Celtic game

Ballymena_Loyal

Just checked my account there and see I have been allocated the Club Deck for scum game. I sit in BF4.

This severely pisses me off big time that im shoved up into the heavens when them other shower of scum get the best seats in the house. It really is time our club look after their own fans. Gutted im in the club deck but I suppose at least I will be in the ground. My seat in BF4 is a great view. Sickens me some mentally challenged scum gets a better seat than me

Just checked my account there and see I have been allocated the Club Deck for scum game. I sit in BF4.

This severely pisses me off big time that im shoved up into the heavens when them other shower of scum get the best seats in the house. It really is time our club look after their own fans. Gutted im in the club deck but I suppose at least I will be in the ground. My seat in BF4 is a great view. Sickens me some mentally challenged scum gets a better seat than me
Fabulous view from the club deck

CD is a fantastic view mate. Get a better perspective of what's going on than you do behind the goals

I wish we could ban the scum from Ibrox mate,but by no stretch of the imagination can the Broomloan be considered the best seats in the house!

CD is a fantastic view. Just mind and take a flask and some sandwiches for the hike up.

I sit in the Club Deck. You do feel slightly removed from the action but the views are sensational.

About time we stood up to them and put them in the corner.

I know King has said the safety certificate is only signed off if they get the whole stand but why don't we take the police/council to task on it to get that changed?

Our fans should not be moved for them.

CD is a fantastic view mate. Get a better perspective of what's going on than you do behind the goals
Very true. Had a seat up there for a number of years and loved the view. Climb up the stairs was a bit of a pain right enough.

I used to get the Govan West corner but since the UB has moved there for scum games I always got one of the enclosures. Im in CD6. Is that the Broomloan end?

I'm in the Club Deck and it is a great view but I totally sympathise with the OP. Why should he have to give up his seat for the scum? It's about time they got put in the usual away section. I hope Club 1872 are raising this with the Board. As a member I'll be lobbying them to do this and hope other members will too

Sat in club deck a handful of times and as already mentioned the views are superb. If you enjoy looking at a game and analysing the tactics etc it's the best seat in the house IMO for a fan.

If it's any consolation I was up in the club deck for the first time for the Hearts game and the view was brilliant, although I understand being pissed off at having to be moved. Even more so for the scum that's going to pollute that stand.

Always get a very good view in the club deck, but you do miss out on the atmosphere in the ground somewhat.

Mate I've had Season Tickets in every stand in the stadium,currently in CD4 and it's by far the best I've ever had.

CD is undervalued by our support really is a cracking view up there that most supporters around the country would be envious of. The seats in CD are the only problem in my eyes if the club were able to replace them with more modern ones creating better leg room it would make a lot of difference.

CD is undervalued by our support really is a cracking view up there that most supporters around the country would be envious of. The seats in CD are the only problem in my eyes if the club were able to replace them with more modern ones creating better leg room it would make a lot of difference.
There is a 2 inch lip on the back of the seats, replace those seats with seats with no lip and it would be perfect.

It's that lip that digs into my shinbone.

Club Deck is a cracking view but i prefer to be closer to the action for the atmosphere.

Copland front for me

One thing that bugs me about CD is that if you're nearer the back you can't see all of Ibrox... You can see the pitch brilliantly but it takes a bit away mot seeing the whole stadium

I'd say that the Club Deck is a better view than being behind a goal mate.

About time we stood up to them and put them in the corner.

I know King has said the safety certificate is only signed off if they get the whole stand but why don't we take the police/council to task on it to get that changed?

Our fans should not be moved for them.
Stick in a Freedom of Information request to the Polis and see if this is actually true or just a convenient excuse

My first OF game was up in the club deck, back row! Was flos debut and we pumped them 5-1! The whole club deck was swinging haha! Can remember the guy next to me was nearly greeting watching the beams moving

Theres a certain amount in the BF that include scum games, i dont think any in the BR have the option of celtic games

When I went game by game I preferred BF2 for the atmosphere but decided on a season ticket this year so went for the EE because I thought the scum games were not included and didn't want to miss them

Club deck is probably best view in the stadium . But get your point about the scum .
Shove them in the corner

Only been up in Club Deck for Club Europe so was in front row. Fantastic view from up there though

Was up in the club deck for the 2-0 game in 1998 (Thern and Albertz). No problem with the atmosphere in the CD that day....

Everybody knows when they buy a ticket in the Broomloan what the script is.

Club Deck is the best view in the stadium as far as watching the actual game is concerned.

The atmosphere against them will just be as good as anywhere else.

Back