Club Statement - notice of complaint has been raised against Steven Gerrard, for comments relating to the challenge which caused injury to Morelos

After the shit show of officiating on Sunday and the fact rhat nothing happened to Edwards regards Alfies challenge and thwy have raised this against Gerrard...now is the time to lawyer up a d take in these bastards!
Go after the refs the way the scum did. It has paid off in spades for them. Lets ask Clancy his view on the challenge. He was happy enough to talk in the papers how important this season was so he's not gagged.
After the we will not be found wanting and status quo quotes this is the time to prove you are true to your word Rangers.
Nail these bastards!!

I don’t disagree, but you asked why people get annoyed. It’s because the club come away with meaningless statements saying that we‘ll robustly defend ourselves. We never do.

To be honest, if the status quo remains, we‘d be as well chucking it.

The authorities aren’t even trying to present a semblance of fairness these days.

The days of us winning anything again are over unless something changes.

It hasn't just been meaningless statements though – we went to war when they were handing the league to the scum. Did we win it? No. Was it even possible to win it? I'm not convinced it was. But we didn't just sit on our hands.

It's not just the SPFL we're up against here, it's 99% of the member clubs because you need a majority backing to force change and we are not going to get it.

Take along Quotes from other managers and players. If found guilty we go to court. Time to play hardball. Compliance Officer not fit for purpose. Corrupt to the core.

Could not agree more, plenty of other managers have commented on a refs performance, Lennon being the worst.

While I agree doing nothing is not an option, what does a statement of no confidence achieve? We pretty much did the same thing against the SPFL when they were openly lying in statements and on the radio, coercing, bullying, and threatening clubs with financial ruin behind the scenes, and guess what – no one else gave a shît and nothing happened.

This is not an easy problem with an easy solution, people need to stop bashing the board and 'the PR guy' as if it is.

My own opinion is that both the Manager & players should refuse to acknowledge or shake hands with officials both before and after games. Officials not only have no respect for our players, but show no duty of care for their welfare on the pitch, allowing them to be subject to thuggery with no punishment for the offenders.

First reaction is 'unbelievable', then I remember who we're dealing with and realise it's entirely predictable. Any sanction needs to be fought every step of the way.

So our manager is the only one who ends up in bother for a tackle that put a hole in one of his players legs, and could have been a whole lot worse, whilst that repulsive cheating bastard Kevin Clancy just get a free pass to continue his cheating.

The mentally challengeds and the SPFL must be pissing themselves at how blatant the corruption is now.

We’ve sat and took it for years and are now just openly cheated and trolled on a weekly basis as a result.

My own opinion is that both the Manager & players should refuse to acknowledge or shake hands with officials both before and after games. Officials not only have no respect for our players, but show no duty of care for their welfare on the pitch.

Again, not dissing the idea specifically because I agree they should show them no respect, but doing that wouldn't even put a blip on the radar. My whole point is that there isn't some easy solution to this yet some are straight away blaming the board as if there is.

When challenges become opportunities. The manager has been asked to explain his comments which in all honesty were mundane. He has now been provided with a platform to highlight the incompetence of Clancy not just in Dundee Utd game but over a period of time. Robustly defend, no, go on the attack on the stage that has been provided.

Well, I'd love to hear a solution to the problem from the ones with all the wisdom.

Despite what all the numbskulls think, it isn't just as easy as 'fücking speak out' or 'fücking lawyer up' or 'fücking pull out the league'. Piling on the board as if there is some easy solution to a corrupt governing body that they're just deciding not to pursue is pathetic – although it's something that's no longer a surprise from some in our support.

Numbskulls for wanting the board to fight back, to defend our players and now defend our manager???

Our players are fair game when it comes to horror challenges that go unpunished.

Officials can make “honest mistakes” on a weekly basis and receive no punishment.

Our manager makes a comment on RTV and gets cited for it and we’re numbskulls for wanting the club to fight this...for once.

And people still bang on about not "going to war" or "how pathetic " our responses are. This is just a taste of what it would be like. We would have a car booked daily for trips before the sfa panels.

The charge is an absolute joke.

I feel this way aswell. But then I remind myself that is exactly what they want. But it is just so draining and feels so pointless. We won't be allowed to win anything.
It would be a lot easier to be motivated if you felt the club had our back on this and various other issues. TBH the way the club treats me has drained me much more. Imagine jock Wallace putting up with this shite.

It hasn't just been meaningless statements though – we went to war when they were handing the league to the scum. Did we win it? No. Was it even possible to win it? I'm not convinced it was. But we didn't just sit on our hands.

It's not just the SPFL we're up against here, it's 99% of the member clubs because you need a majority backing to force change and we are not going to get it.
Again, not disagreeing with you.

You‘re basically confirming my point that as a trophy winning side, were finished.

Absolutely insane.
Gerrard took great care to be “fair” when he was asked about the challenge.

But he was proven right this past weekend. Alfie’s yellow card was BS ! 99 out of 100 times the ref would just ignore a mouthy player (especially when he’s just been floored by running into someone’s shoulder).

Alfie though gets an unnecessary yellow card.
Despite what the media want us to believe Alfie does get refereed differently to everyone else in the league.

Make no mistake about it, this is 100% the plan.

This has been a massive game of chess for these pr*cks for years getting all the right people in all the right positions. The SFA, SPFL, Newspaper Media, TV Commentary, Radio Punditry, Courts, Police etc etc. It's coming from everywhere.

Chip, chip, chip away. Every online article, TV slander, newspaper story, missing documents, lack of evidence, court decisions. Corrupt doesn't even begin to explain it.
19th Century Terrorists being 19th Century Terrorists mate. It may sound like a sweeping generalisation but its just the way they are.
If they think can get away with it, they'll do it, regardless of how corrupt, sleekit or underhanded it is. And they get away it because we've stood idly by for years and let them.
Same thing in all walks of life over here in Northern Ireland. They are a genuine poison on decent society

Beyond disgraceful/corrupt/call it what you will - but not surprising considering the scum cabal we're dealing with & the shit they've pulled before.

Take them to the cleaners, Rangers.

Scandalous

But this is what happens when you don't directly challenge the clear injustices our club regularly receives.

Until we take these corrupt mentally challenged charlatans to task once and for all absolutely nothing will change.

Offside goals, clear penalties denied, players targeted/injured, and now our manager is being cited.

They certainly know what's at stake this season eh ?

I hate this backward bigoted litte fucked up country at times! This beggers belief it really does.

As has been noted, an opportunity to go through decisions like no booking for the challenge on Alfredo. Jack's red card for similar. Celtic's offside winner. Joe Aribo being pulled to the ground at Parkhead, no penalty despite Celtic getting a penalty for exactly the same earlier in the game.

I got it wrong mate, second hand info. What he said was much more placid. He said it would have been interesting what would have happened if it was the other way about, no mention of a red card.
Yer I remember now, basically it was just “Mmmn... wonder what would have happened if we did that” wonder how the media will spin this & make it our fault

Numbskulls for wanting the board to fight back, to defend our players and now defend our manager???

Our players are fair game when it comes to horror challenges that go unpunished.

Officials can make “honest mistakes” on a weekly basis and receive no punishment.

Our manager makes a comment on RTV and gets cited for it and we’re numbskulls for wanting the club to fight this...for once.

I want the board the fight it too, are you suggesting I'm calling myself a numbskull? You know that's not what I said so don't pretend it is. The ones who're instantly blaming the board for this or suggesting they are somehow complicit in being part of a corrupt footballing league are numbskulls. We get served a fücking pathetic and transparently corrupt notice of the complaint and the first some people do is have a go at the board – numbskulls.

Last edited:
The mentally challenged,scum,b@stards, have shown us how it's done!!!!
Softly, softly,roll over tickle my tummy ain't working!!

Injure a player = no punishment

Question why the player got no punishment = cited.

Go fuuucking figure.

And another thing - the first game after this hearing if he does get suspended?

Yup. You guessed it...

Numbskulls for thinking that "fighting back" against a corrupt organisation will actually do anything to stop the bias against us. We're literally being cited for making a throwaway comment, so how would going in all guns blazing actually do anything other than result in more sanctions?

Again, not dissing the idea specifically because I agree they should show them no respect, but doing that wouldn't even put a blip on the radar. My whole point is that there isn't some easy solution to this yet some are straight away blaming the board as if there is.

Our Manager and players refusing to acknowledge officials would make headlines outside this backward and corrupt cesspit. People would naturally ask why this is happening.

remember this is a body ran by scum who celebrated the case as a victory to demote hearts, gifted leagues, make unprecedented exceptions to continue competitions from previous seasons to suit 1 club and the list goes on. We had 2 players assaulted last week, the morelos challenge is a straight red yet we find ourselves on the defensive?

We all know the plan here.

Sicken Gerrard out of the place.
A true icon of the game and this Mickey Mouse outfit want him gone.

All for a comment that doesn’t come close to the shite you hear from managers on a regular basis.

I’d love to get out of this shitehole and let them all die off rapidly.

It’s an absolute joke the club need to sort this crap refereeing and the ludicrous decisions being made against our team week in week out, it’s a free for all to get stuck into our player’s with no protection for them at all.

You need to consider how the club treats the fans on non football matters and realise the two aren't separate issues. Bare minimum, lack of communication and no real interest if it isn't an income stream. Their performance in one area is replicated in the other. I need only cite that utter embarrassment that was the file on the BBC. Half arsed and now open to ridicule. I could list several others.

We will not win this. The club needs to show evidence of others managers saying similar for other incidents and question why they have not been cited.

Breath taking. He could have went a lot further. I'll be honest and say I was fuming after the game that he wasn't more critical, but it's easy to see why he wasn't in hindsight.

This is the moment we must take the gloves off. Take the ban/fine. Call each and every one of them out, highlight the inconsistencies. If we don't the baw is well and truly burst. How long are fans going to keep digging deep whilst we watch this filth tie our hands behind our back every year?

Does gerrard not have a presser tonight for the game tomorrow? If I was him I’d say no comment to every question . Do a interview on RTV after it . I would have said patch it completely but think uefa would charge him. Maybe patch the one for the weekend

Glad to hear it, intact I wish Gerrard was getting cited every week for his comments on the refs handling of our games as he's got plenty of ammunition to work with.

It's about time we took the SPFHL on head on and show them up for the corrupt biased mentally challenged run organisation that they are.

I think we would be better off with being fairly refereed with Gerrard sitting in the stands because at the moment the opposite is not working for us.

Back