Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Spanish warburton, wouldn’t bother me if it was him. Decent going forward but by Christ they would be even worse at the back than they already are
But he plays the “Celtic way”, and would be far more palatable to the average beggar than a Steve Clarke who effectively is a poor mans Walter Smith in his style. Started out as Mourhinho’s assistant and it shows.

Nobody gives a fuk about the quadruple treble it's an absolute farce :))
My expectation was they would have done continuous trebles with us out the league, in fact that they only managed to 'get up' for the cup games after Rodgers arrived is a failure not a success and they only got him in after we beat them in the semi final.

McGregor wasnt a Gerrard signing, .... jeeezuz.....please ... no more so called bears with half a clue phoning in... we need some rabid howlers... ...

Some guy mentioned Sean Dyche as a possible manager for them because it would be great for him to go to a club like Celtic who will give him money to spend. Dyche has spent more than £141million in two and a half years at Burnley.

Last Burnley results:

Tottenham 4 Burnley 0
Burnley 0 West Brom 0
Burnley 1 Fulham 1

Crystal Palace 0 Burnley 3
Burnley 0 Bournemouth 2 (FA Cup)
Burnley 1 Brighton 1

Burnley 1 Man City 2
Chelsea 2 Burnley 0

Outside Spurs, Man City and Chelsea defeats (to be expected), not much else to get too excited about for 141M?

5 points above the bottom three with their next three games against Leicester, Arsenal and Everton. Could be in the relegation zone by mid-March.

Talksport (O'Hara and Bent) has been bigging him up for the Scum job the last week.

Joking aside, how fucking pathetic was that? I mean what's the worst case scenario? You lose and some random punter who has phoned in get a ball signed by some C-listers.

And to avoid that he cheats. Pathetic.

Who in their right mind would want to win on Thursday night's show? Signed ball by Gordon Dalziel and Mark Wilson????

The crayon scribblings would rub off after about three weeks, FFS!

Who in their right mind would want to win on Thursday night's show? Signed ball by Gordon Dalziel and Mark Wilson????

The crayon scribblings would rub off after about three weeks, FFS!

Will come clean and admit I won beat the pundit on a Monday show last November against Alex Rae.
Signed ball duly arrived, which I gave it to wee man to kick about in garden

Back