Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Gerald is a stuttering mess,clinging to the tainted 9 and quadruple treble.
He’s not even making any sense

This guy is a drunken bum. The way their fans think that we should not celebrate is absolute entitled madness. I don’t think I ever thought that - even when those filthy animals were defacing the streets celebrating their tainted titles I understood why they did it, even as it turned my stomach. Why wouldn’t they celebrate? Why wouldn’t we? I can’t wait, I will be going mental along with every bear.

Gerry from Coatbridge seems to have a problem with his recollection, his team has done nine only once.

Also, like them all, he clings to this notion that their rebuild will be complete in a season and that consequently they'll be back on top. I'm actually quite glad that they believe this, he'll be in an awfy state when the cold wind of reality blows over him in May 2022.

who's this roaster?

well done son, you've just won the prize for the most convoluted "joke" with the shittiest "punchline" in history. The Golden Raspberry is heading your way.

Wilson sounds like a thick Glasgow student
Hannah sounds like a prick you want to knock %^*& out of
Dalziel sounds like mother wells village idiot wanting to be everyone’s friend but when you call him out gets all defensive and sounds even more stupid than you already thought he was

so we're both right! HAHAHAHA

Back