Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

??? Kilmarnock scoring 3 goals after being down to ten men for almost the full game is easily the result of the weekend.

we are expected to beat Aberdeen at home.
Can’t agree mate. We ripped them apart. It’s the same every time with shug. When we beat the mentally challengeds he came up with some other random game. The mentally challenged is ripping out of him.

Seriously, how come that auld spunker Keevins gets the platform to pour his heart out and demand changes at the chamber of secrets?

He was given carte blanche to sink the boot into our club for years - now he is the spokesman for the yahoos.

Its almost as if he was the MC for the Celts for Change movement all those years ago.

Can't see Lhennon getting chopped anytime soon if he's made it until tonight - they have UEFA game on Thursday.

They have 2 games a week until Xmas - hospital pass for any new manager.

Can’t agree mate. We ripped them apart. It’s the same every time with shug. When we beat the mentally challengeds he came up with some other random game. The mentally challenged is ripping out of him.
Doesn't bother me, since I know he's knows. He's only lying to himself.

Missed the start of this - gutted.

Who is saying Celtic have a manger signed up? Have I missed something? LENNON MUST STAY

Back