Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Quite cute in their headlines saying that ongoing police investigation on thumb. It’s not “appropriate” to add anything further at this stage, but they will update over the coming days.
Heads any callers off at the pass.
Of course they can discuss it now if they want to.
I get it that as soon as he is charged the threads on here will be chopped, and no further discussion allowed.
Also..no wonder Useless and co were so clever to get their sacking comments etc over the fake video in, before the police said it was now their matter. Damage by they time already done.

They will never discuss that racist bheast. Not a chance. Any negative news regarding paedo fc is swept under the carpet. It’s a joke and a sham of a station.
They mentioned it at the start of the show and said as it was a live investigation they couldn’t talk too much about it but if there were any developments they would update.

Wee Shoo will be sitting by candlelight as we speak composing his letter of resignation and saying farewell to his kindred spirit articulated lorry

The dam is about to burst

Wee Shoo will be sitting by candlelight as we speak composing his letter of resignation and saying farewell to his kindred spirit articulated lorry

The dam is about to burst

To.be fair to him (which I don't expect anyone to be) he had been particularly scathing of Griffiths and his professionalism prior to all if this. Be interesting to hear what he says now.

To.be fair to him (which I don't expect anyone to be) he had been particularly scathing of Griffiths and his professionalism prior to all if this. Be interesting to hear what he says now.
Well going on previous times Celtic have had sexual predators at their club, I don’t think I’m going out a limb to say this will be labeled as a non footballing matter and swept under the rug with all the other “secrets” Snyde refuse to talk about involving Separate Entity FC

and Shoo will be very adamant about that

First caller loved big Niko. Second name on the team sheet after Goldson and he “supposes” we should keep Helander haha. Total revisionism on him pre injury “Niko was actually playing great”. He was actually out the team for Edmundson pre lockdown.

Listen to this mhutant. “Ange might pull out a couple of crackers from Asia.” Even he doesn’t believe that.
Complete madness to think they are signing Uncapped boys from Brazil and Japan, clearly the better players actually capped and can get a work permit, playing for Brazil and Japan will almost exclusively be playing in Europe (perhaps China for the money) already

He's usually got a piece of Popcorn teeths foreskin stuck between his teeth, so he's effectively towing the party line anyway. Be some bizarre cult method of reverse psychology! Water to wine, junkie to fitba' player would be the religious analogy

They can ignore it all they want

Everyone up and down the Country from Lands End to John O’Groats know exactly what they are

Players, Managers, Coaches, Directors, Legends

From their very Inception
They will be in for a rude awakening when they realise its not just the big bad Rangers fans calling them out at football stadiums, I'm sure other clubs were warned off from any child abuse chanting. I seem to have a Dunfermline game in my memory? Where the fans gave them pelters, Which gave me hope the tide was turning and the wider public were aware and would push for justice

I'm in Liverpool at the moment and overheard 2 tims saying exactly this in a pub.
They really think they gave us the title and we are not a good team.
FFS we won it by 25 points and were fantastic in Europe, poor teams don't do that.
The same Rodgers who was recording all time historic defeats in Europe by any Scottish team? Whilst Gerrard’s teams have been matching and beating Porto, Benfica, Galatasaray etc.

Hoping for a total love feast tonight about our glamour game with Real and just how professional out model is from top to bottom,hopefully that will get a few of the manky mob to loose the place

'rangers fan' on the radio praising out recruitment but unable to name sakala or lundstram :rolleyes:

Yeh also saying he signed from Wednesday not Utd. The same guy says he wasn't fussed about Celtic but spent the majority if his time speaking about them

Regular of go radio / Clyde, Rangers fan Craig on now being his usual negative self when talking about us. We could get “seriously turned over” by Madrid / Arsenal which of course correct but is there any need?

No one has caught his eye in pre season and he’s mystified why we signed Lundstram.

Anyone know if he posts on here?

Regular of go radio / Clyde, Rangers fan Craig on now being his usual negative self when talking about us. We could get “seriously turned over” by Madrid / Arsenal which of course correct but is there any need?

No one has caught his eye in pre season and he’s mystified why we signed Lundstram.

He is our very own victor meldrew I think . The previous guy begging Keevins to “find oot whits happenin” was brilliant

He is a bore of %^*&, loves the sound of his own dreary voice.

Back