Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

I've only seen a Twitter video of it but have heard the ball was in the keeper's hands when Kyogo was hit by the sniper. Wouldn't that mean no penalty regardless of what happened off the ball?

Imagine what the BBC sport scene mob will be like
offt.png

Probably similar to the Acsom duo

Very different tone to the program when the green team has all the possession and fails to score. It's an hour of "if your uncle was your aunt" stuff.
Very different tone when a green team player play acts. It's a "we mentioned it, let's move on" scene.

No calls for VAR over the Dundee United penalty last week and the possible sending
No calls for VAR over the St.Mirren sending off V Celtic

As for all the Unwashed claiming it’s not a sending off I hope he goes in exactly like that against your Diving Japanese or Jota then we will see what your opinion is

Keevins also said Morelos value has dropped as he wasn’t scoring as much , never ever heard him saying anything like this about the French penalty taker who was benched by Celtic as his form was that poor

Four Priests knows how to hook without a wee dangly worm. Simples.

Very different tone to the program when the green team has all the possession and fails to score. It's an hour of "if your uncle was your aunt" stuff.
Very different tone when a green team player play acts. It's a "we mentioned it, let's move on" scene.

That wee tadger got hit from behind & then fell backwards after a few seconds Ed.

He should be SLAUGHTERED mate.

When mentioned by a caller , Mark Wilson said “ you don’t know what his pain threshold is “. Fuckin embarrassing for a radio station
Yip agreed mate. Irrespective of pain threshold, simulation argument could be upheld due to the antics of hands over face when he was tapped on the back of head.....and I mean tapped. Why did his legs go from him? I5 was hardly a KO punch creating jelly legs......

This just absolutely nails on what we’re up against. Stonewall penalty for us, 3-4 days of controversy.

Their wee Japanese take a dive after being brushed on the head, and pundits try to justify it.

That lady's front bottom Wilson said the one on Sakala wasn’t a penalty as you’d need to give 100 penalties a game. Couldn’t mark his neck with a blow torch.

That’s the way I see it, off The ball incident
Surprised at how many of you don’t know the basic rule. The ball is “in play” unless the referee has stopped play. If you hit someone whilst the ball is in play then a free kick is awarded from wherever the offence took place.
the auld yins will remember us getting a penalty at Muirton when the St J goalie punched Colin Stein when the ball had been cleared up the park

Surprised at how many of you don’t know the basic rule. The ball is “in play” unless the referee has stopped play. If you hit someone whilst the ball is in play then a free kick is awarded from wherever the offence took place.
the auld yins will remember us getting a penalty at Muirton when the St J goalie punched Colin Stein when the ball had been cleared up the park
But in this instance the Japanese struck the Livingston defender first so that would be the free kick given to Livingston, the ref can then decide who gets what cards.

Back