Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

I might actually tune into this tonight for the first time in years, I expect a full moon howling meltdown.

It is usually the night after a poor result that we get a full blown meltdown from the callers? Last night seemed pretty great in terms of tim tears

Looking forward to this tonight yet again. However, it will be hard pushed to beat yesterday's show, that was magnificent.

Anyone who hasn't heard it should listen back, very worthwhile.

If anyone has Spotify you can listen again on that advert free.

Yesterday was gold. Not only did you have them pumped out a cup by Ross County and attacking their own players as they tried to call in, our game was happening slap bang in the midle of it, with Andy Halliday of all people giving Rangers goal updates as they came in.

it was classic listening, the boy calling in about "Liewell doesny want celtic to win 10 in as row coz the fans will celebrate too much" what an absolute roaster.

Keevins giving it "hopes crushed before christmas" every 15 mins or so as well :))

I stopped listening a while ago, then I couldn’t handle much more than 10 minutes at a time but I reckon I’ll tune in tonight. I finish work at 6, so it’s perfect timing for my drive back down the M77.

I think many of them were convinced he would be gone today, the fact he hasn't will be winding them up even more so I expect some crackers tonight.
I've hated it for years anytime I'm in the van I can only stomach 5 or 10 mins before I switch the radio off altogether:)its funny tho the last wee while I've been looking forward to hearing it even stickingn it on in the house

Just over 10 minutes to go!! No bears call in tonight please, we need to feel the seethe.
1b62cb67be3c9ea23bcb7b66e9cb1cd6.jpg

Tried Go Radio for first time tonight. Bit tame is it not?

I listened for first time tonight too. I couldn't have told you that they even had a football show on at 5 prior to today.

Yep, tame and probably won't tune in again. And that "Rangers" fan just there was complimentary to Celtc, to Neil, and couldn't praise Rangers without throwing a negative in.

Now the real fun begins on Clyde.

I must admit I still can't muster the emotional strength to listen to them. Maybe in a month or so when the league is safer. This thread will do me for the moment.

Back