Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Just keep winning Rangers. These bastards will go to any lengths to stop us. They are showing their true colours. Not only on this radio station. They belong behind us and the reason they’re hurting is they know it. I love that they hate us more than they love their own club. We’re superior through history and a support second to none. I love their pain.

Last edited:
Heard Frank from Kilmarnock earlier when I was out in the car. He had a word for Celtic that he gave the big build up to. I was expecting a Laurie from Denniston like word that would expand my vocabulary somewhat. Driving along in anticipation of what this fine word he was going to deliver to describe his beloved hoopswas he then delivers the word clueless.

What an anticlimax that was.

Same time tomorrow
https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F2f95d3fe-13e7-4220-84b1-9c12d760f233_950x535.jpeg

Heard Frank from Kilmarnock earlier when I was out in the car. He had a word for Celtic that he gave the big build up to. I was expecting a Laurie from Denniston like word that would expand my vocabulary somewhat. Driving along in anticipation of what this fine word he was going to deliver to describe his beloved hoopswas he then delivers the word clueless.

What an anticlimax that was.
Lawrie would have had them discombobulated

Rangers v Hearts..a Friday night game. When Ashley was gonna buy Ibrox n rent us it back.. Novo n Ian Ferguson led a fans protest. Few kicked doors in.... was not only justified, but was with in reason n nothing compared to them last night.
Over the course of 2012 until King took over the fanbase showed remarkable restraint imo. We should've stormed the marble staircase and forcibly removed the bastards 1 by 1.

Its that Tommy rocket who used to be on all the time.

I remember him years ago phoning up Mike Grahams show through the night and ranting about Rotschild banking cabals.

Good to see he is still bat shìt mental.

Hopefully 55 finishes him.

About 10-15 years ago i had a habit of not sleeping at night and would lie and listen to talksport and he was on all the time.

Absolutely batshit crazy but i used to look forward to listening to him for a laugh.

Back