Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Some may believe in coincidences, some of us don't.

It just happens to be a coincidence they lost at Tynecastle in 2006 and against Aberdeen at home a few years ago, therefore making sure we didn't get a chance of CL monies the following season is all just a coincidence?

Gimme strength.

PS, when was the last time dolly beat the filth in a league game at the cesspit that actually mattered?
I had 20 on the sheep at 6/1

Seen that they are running with notifications from a nonce that they have bet £1000 on Rangers getting a penalty .

Really are displaying their Tim love. That phone in last night was like a Calum McGregor appreciation society.

When we defeat them, it will be a cheated narrative. The odds on that are too short to justify a bet.
Don’t tell them it’s Beaton who has the bet on

Genuinely wish there was some form of interpreter for some of these clowns phoning in - the eejit Malcolm there who sounds like a dolly botherer. He’s an absolute simpleton.

Some clown on claiming Celtc have a "free hit" on Sunday and it doesn't matter if they lose.

I assume he's forgotten our game in a field against Dundee scheduled for.next week.
Was promptly shut down by the panel. Absolute half wit

That auld knob Hugh doubling down on his reverse psychology and predicting a 3-0 win to us on SSB.

I doubt even any of us would predict that result.

I still expect to win but with the nature of what’s at stake I predict a much smaller margin.

It’s a win-win for him. We win - I told you so. They win and he’s inwardly delighted.

That auld knob Hugh doubling down on his reverse psychology and predicting a 3-0 win to us on SSB.

I doubt even any of us would predict that result.

I still expect to win but with the nature of what’s at stake I predict a much smaller margin.

It’s a win-win for him. We win - I told you so. They win and he’s inwardly delighted.

He's a weird and devious wee guy. He goes after Celtc not because he dislikes them, but because he's a rabid fan who hates to see Rangers winning.

Had it on for a few minutes after the game, Keevins sounded relieved at getting a point, I assume the mentally challenged who was raging at drawing was Mark Wilson.

On the subject of we will just play it next week....does the panel or spfl not take into account that this disrupts our plans and preparations for a semi final ...
Instead of playing this weekend any little niggles with players etc have a full week recovery , now we have to go play on the Wednesday potentially any knocks etc sees a player unfit for semi final ....
The whole thing is a joke Rangers should be saying %^*& off ....the most important part of our season impacted by a club like dundee , someone from spfl should of been at that pitch at the first postponement a couple weeks ago n said then you will have to find somewhere to play for next 3 home games atleast, waterlogged or not it's a disgrace.

On the subject of we will just play it next week....does the panel or spfl not take into account that this disrupts our plans and preparations for a semi final ...
Instead of playing this weekend any little niggles with players etc have a full week recovery , now we have to go play on the Wednesday potentially any knocks etc sees a player unfit for semi final ....
The whole thing is a joke Rangers should be saying %^*& off ....the most important part of our season impacted by a club like dundee , someone from spfl should of been at that pitch at the first postponement a couple weeks ago n said then you will have to find somewhere to play for next 3 home games atleast, waterlogged or not it's a disgrace.
I guess if we were still in Europa we would have had to play on the Thursday before the Sunday semi final game anyway, but planning for that weeks in advance vs just a week before is obviously very different.

I guess if we were still in Europa we would have had to play on the Thursday before the Sunday semi final game anyway, but planning for that weeks in advance vs just a week before is obviously very different
100 mate ...management will prepare for what is actually happening.
They shouldnt have to prepare for this as it shouldn't be happening, next weeks preparations etc are up in the air, due to incompetence from dundee to the spfl .
It directly affects us as a club, and was totally avoidable.

Back