Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Got to say I fear the same as you. We have seen what they are willing to do to help the bheasts or to avoid bheast backlassh, it seems like even getting awarded a 100% cert of a pen (after VAR checks to see if they can find a way to not give it) there would cause a meltdown that refs just aren't capable of handling as human beings.
Until we get a set of officials who can apply the rules of the games without fear or favour then we're going to keep having the same problems.

They have played the long game since they caused the ref strike in 2010 and the constant noise around 'penalty to Rangers' and the anti VAR stuff is also working for them.

VAR isn't a perfect system and it has it's flaws as we seen last night in the Real Madrid game. But if Scotland end up ditching VAR to appease the filth, then we're going to struggle even more because officials are utterly terrified of being seen to 'assist' us by enforcing the rules of the game.

I've supported Rangers now for the best part of 45 years, and it's the first time I can honestly say the game is rigged - forget all the mhedia nonsense about honest mistakes etc - it is a form of cheating pure and simple.
Agreed we have seen it now, they got caught out blatantly last time at the chamber of secrets.

14 years since we last had a penalty at the piggery.

Quite incredible that the media never mention that fact.
In the last 22 old firms at the Piggery -Rangers have had 9 Red Celtic 0 cards.

Rangers have had 1 pen at CP in 24 years. Celtic have had 10 pens at Ibrox in this time.
The IRP showed Rangers have had the most wrong decisions against them this season.

Rangers have had 1 pen at CP in 24 years. Celtic have had 10 pens at Ibrox in this time.
The IRP showed Rangers have had the most wrong decisions against them this season.

This is why I'm never fiercely critical of our players in these games.

They know the slightest infringement and they face either yellow or red cards, while that mob act how they like with impunity.

"Masons"

14 years since we last had a penalty at the piggery.

Quite incredible that the media never mention that fact.
Is it not the same for the majority of teams we play at home bar the ones that we aren't better than usually?
I would see the massive problem here if take away one season they have been ahead of us.
Our reasoning for getting more penalties by miles than the rest at home is because we do the majority of the attacking, its the same at old firm matches for them at their shit hole since 2012.

Is it not the same for the majority of teams we play at home bar the ones that we aren't better than usually?
I would see the massive problem here if take away one season they have been ahead of us.
Our reasoning for getting more penalties by miles than the rest at home is because we do the majority of the attacking, its the same at old firm matches for them at their shit hole since 2012.

Probably, but not against them.

You really think we wouldn't know about it via the media if Celtc hadn't had a penalty at Ibrox in 14 years. ?

There would be calls for an Inquiry in to Scottish football Refs if the tramps hadn't had a penalty against us for the same length of time

Until we get a set of officials who can apply the rules of the games without fear or favour then we're going to keep having the same problems.

They have played the long game since they caused the ref strike in 2010 and the constant noise around 'penalty to Rangers' and the anti VAR stuff is also working for them.

VAR isn't a perfect system and it has it's flaws as we seen last night in the Real Madrid game. But if Scotland end up ditching VAR to appease the filth, then we're going to struggle even more because officials are utterly terrified of being seen to 'assist' us by enforcing the rules of the game.
They won't the sfa would lose uefa fifa funding

They can say it's not much but we already don't have a lot of money flowing to the game from TV

Can a defensive player bear hug an attacking player in the box?

Erm not all contacts are a foul

Don't know why I'm listening to this dross.

Any pundit worth their salt would say

"fouls happened prior to the foul on Hart and some those fouls had a direct effect on the action which lead to the Hart foul I.e. Taylor pushes and grabs Raskin leading to the push on Hart.

Therefore the goal should have stood.

A Penalty doesn't come into question as the ball was in the back of the net"

It's that simple.

Last edited:
Miller was SLATED for his stance over the lundstram red card. He got pelters from Sutton and all he’s making sure he doesn’t bring that on himself. I have a lot of respect for Kenny Miller but he’s gone way down in my estimation. Hart was already moving in the direction he went. Raskin barely touched the head and shoulders selling prick.

%^*& Kenny Miller. Raskin was being fouled, I don’t understand why folk don’t see that. Their keeper had two defenders blocking his way and made an arse if going for the ball, Raskin barely touched the clown but is allowed to be bearhugged in the box?

Kenny Miller is a fucking idiot who shouldn’t darken the door of Ibrox again.
If you are that angry get on the phone and put him right SF!

I wish!! I think I’d get cut off within the first sentence to be fair. I’d end up just swearing at that idiot straight away because it’s very clear they only see what they want to see. The video manipulation worked clearly, and it’s obvious that’s what the media are going with.
I just listened to the first caller and response that was enough for me! They are in bed with good decisions for Celtic! The Rings FC bastards!

Miller was SLATED for his stance over the lundstram red card. He got pelters from Sutton and all he’s making sure he doesn’t bring that on himself. I have a lot of respect for Kenny Miller but he’s gone way down in my estimation. Hart was already moving in the direction he went. Raskin barely touched the head and shoulders selling prick.
The ball was going to be going over Hart Push or not but Raskin was getting pulled by Taylor then bear hugged broke free and momentum push you forward so if Taylor doesn’t do that don’t think the push happens

He's a Rangers supporter that can't stand the bheasts. He was welcomed back by our support when he was scoring goals against them again and when he came back a third time. Now he's back to Kenny the old celtic player because his opinion might be different?
He’s doing us no favours right now. We need our ex-players to fight for us and call out these decisions.

I wish!! I think I’d get cut off within the first sentence to be fair. I’d end up just swearing at that idiot straight away because it’s very clear they only see what they want to see. The video manipulation worked clearly, and it’s obvious that’s what the media are going with.
Especially strange when they trawled it way back at Ibrox to find fault with Dessers goal

He's a Rangers supporter that can't stand the bheasts. He was welcomed back by our support when he was scoring goals against them again and when he came back a third time. Now he's back to Kenny the old celtic player because his opinion might be different?
He’s a hibs supporter , no Rangers supporter would ever play for them . I didn’t want him back and if you remember the 2008 Scottish cup final ,more than me agreed . Did he score goals , yes of course , so did mojo , he did a job for us , but don’t try and ever tell me he’s one of our own

He’s a hibs supporter , no Rangers supporter would ever play for them . I didn’t want him back and if you remember the 2008 Scottish cup final ,more than me agreed . Did he score goals , yes of course , so did mojo , he did a job for us , but don’t try and ever tell me he’s one of our own
He's not a Hibs supporter at all. That's just made up nonsense.

Playing devils advocate here
But plenty of Rangers fans have sadly played for Them

Danny mcgrain
Kenny dalgliesh
Just to name a couple

And that cunts on that PLZ are just as bad 4 Tim’s discuss Rangers and there failings
One of there headlines on you tube is celtic are on there way to there 3rd 9 in a row Clement needs to win this league next season end this push and that’s why we need to qualify for the CL even if it means a fee hidings during we can’t give an even bigger financial advantage than they have

Kenny Miller sucking Nick Walsh's cock already, 1st call. Tw@.
He was in hospitality at Hamden,him and Boyd were doing their question and answer pre match.
Milller was a let down,you can imagine in the other lounge,Sutton and the rest would be giving it big licks.
It as if he didn’t want to be there.
Boyd was superb.

Back