Alexander £0
Bell - £0
Simonsen - £0
Foderingham - £0
McGregor £0
McLaughlin - £0

£6m since 1986. Nowt since 2000.

*Worked on the back of a fag packet.
They've paid roughly the same for a keeper to sit on the bench, than we have for every single keeper we've had the past 35 years?!!

He’s living on a game to game basis, when Shug is turning on the manager of Celtic then you know it’s getting desperate.

Would Lennon survive a defeat at Fir Park on Sunday? Quite firm no.

sml_gallery_133_156_1323700632_41408.jpg

The tears are fecking delicious, I can taste them through the radio :))

Is Duffy on tonight?

He will never say a bad word about Lennon but even he'll struggle to spin this one.
I'll tell you something, Jim Duffy is a well known lifelong teetotaller so cannot blame the drink, but he sounds as angry as I've ever heard him.

Duffy is no daft and I really respect his opinion on football, switched on and no bias, but he sounds apoplectic tonight.

Great times.

When they appointed the lurgan bigot, I was celebrating, even though they'd just won a treble.

I knew this meltdown was in the post.

It was inevitable with this alchy waster in charge of them.

Happy days.
Regular as clockwork he seems to meltdown in 18-24 months.
Was appointed because he was cheap.
Brown is still there through sentiment. Without admin he'd be playing in the Championship.
Griffiths is still there because he's a hateful Tim.
Duffy signed to appease the Groin Brigade.
It's a great plan.

When they appointed the lurgan bigot, I was celebrating, even though they'd just won a treble.

I knew this meltdown was in the post.

It was inevitable with this alchy waster in charge of them.

Happy days.
I said it at the time that his appointment was a hail Mary by their board hoping they could bulldoze their way to the fabled 10 before he imploded.

It's only happening now because we shot ourselves in the foot last year, but it's now staring us in the face in glorious HD and we need to make sure we ram it home.

Remember when they beat Milan by scoring 2 goals less.

Well after that game they won they said it was the shape that was the problem because of their amazing 2nd half 1-1 performance.

Meanwhile people with a brain knew it had eff all to do with their formation.

It appears that Lennon is changing formation at least once or twice in every game, and not in a proactive manner. The guy is clearly floundering and praying for something to just 'click' with no real thought behind it.

Back