Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

articulated Laurie on now paying tribute to his Rangers supporting pal who passed away and now called Rangers ‘the best team’.
The usual "let's be friends" cuck actions after 10 years of being the worst winners on the planet.
I've had a timmy friend making Duffy jokes to me for a few weeks now. Trying to snuggle up to me and pretend he thinks their implosion has been "a chuckle". Fvck him.
I know that they will take this to the grave and it's wonderful.

Turning into (as usual) a talk about what went wrong with their favourite team.

We know what it was RC

A Bear was on, on Friday making this point. Spoke very well, saying that not enough MSM had given us the credit we deserve. I'll go against the grain though, I'm not sure that can be levelled at Clyde. Even auld Hugh has been extremely complimentary towards us. I'm not sure how anyone can be anything but.

Can't believe this hasn't been posted yet FFS

Keevins.gif

I want to be congratulated on "the new clubs first title" followed by the howler arguing "it isnae 55 Shoo" :cool:

Keevins laid into their support about the riots and their club going to Dubai so he'll be, at the very least, as bad with us.

Keevins laid into their support about the riots and their club going to Dubai so he'll be, at the very least, as bad with us.

He's actually been a bit more tame than he was with the mutants. Those clowns were attacking/abusing their manager and players mind you.

Fans at Ibrox were wrong. Fans at George Square were very wrong. That was it. So far.

First callers have been all about the football and the journey. Lad on just now speaking about his wee boy is very good. I'm sure we can all relate to it in our own way :)

15 mins in and they want to discuss off field matters, they are absolute kunts.

Fair enough I know it will be discussed but after 15 mins ffs.

Back