Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Presenter saying the clubs are nearing agreement over €12 million with €5 million in bonuses ?
That’s just shite that was in the Sun, they said it was reported in Portugal. They’ve not met our valuation and the add ons are not enough to get it over the line. Sick of this pish with the media, they know %^*& all about what’s going on.

Presenter saying the clubs are nearing agreement over €12 million with €5 million in bonuses ?
We've been riding on the ecstasy of 55 all season, but in the engine we like other clubs have taken a real hit, so we may have to settle on less than we thought.

We've been riding on the ecstasy of 55 all season, but in the engine we like other clubs have taken a real hit, so we may have to settle on less than we thought.
We don’t, nor do we need to sell. We get to the CL then we have that revenue. It increases Morelos value if he’s fired us into the CL. Fact of the matter is they meet the price or they don’t get him.

We don’t, nor do we need to sell. We get to the CL then we have that revenue. It increases Morelos value if he’s fired us into the CL. Fact of the matter is they meet the price or they don’t get him.
How much do you think we would sell for if they came offering cash tomorrow?

I know where you're coming from but O'Donnell is a giant, yet shit in the air, immobile, cumbersome, first touch of Fred West with a shovel. It wouldn't matter where he played we'd have been exposed
A look at the stats on Euro 2020 tell you how poor Scotland were. O'Donnell managed 1 cross in three games, and didn't win a single tackle. That's gash.
Scotland were pish, and in particular Clarke was pish.

As I said this morning elsewhere, according to a text I received last night, under Clarke, Scotland have won just two out of eleven matches in 90 minutes. Against the Faroe Islands and Luxembourg.

That I couldn't care less is neither here nor there.

What should concern every Rangers fan is why such an atrocious record from a sellik-minded non achiever, will receive no rebuke, no censure and far less scrutiny, from the press or the ones running the game.

When you think of the rancour aimed at Alex McLeish in the dug out and the likes of Gordon Smith in the head office, yet again the double standards are mind blowing.

Mind blowing but never highlighted so the general public arent aware.

Well we'll soon see , but it seems alfie wants away, and wee alfie does the huff pretty well

First caller loved big Niko. Second name on the team sheet after Goldson and he “supposes” we should keep Helander haha. Total revisionism on him pre injury “Niko was actually playing great”. He was actually out the team for Edmundson pre lockdown.

Listen to this mhutant. “Ange might pull out a couple of crackers from Asia.” Even he doesn’t believe that.

Dhim fhan Alex..."whit we are getting with Ange posterglue, er, Postaclue, er whit dae ye call him...er whit we are gettin wae this ghuy.."

Marvellous.:))

Just turned it on but Dalziel is a hopeless idiot

RC won’t allow any caller on to discuss Griffiths and his online antics

No doubt theyl be chugging over how great the mighty bheasts are after a 3,1 kickabout win down a park somewhere in Wales.
Probably best not to tune in tonight. I only tune in on a day I know that filth are in pure turmoil after a defeat

when dalziel sounds like the intelligent one it's time to switch off.

Looks like we're losing in the pre-season cup :(
Let's not forget they won the "we played well for 20 minutes against yous before being pumped" cup last season aswel.
Today they've managed to beat a league one Sheffield wed b team, in a game that's about as meaningful as a game of double heedies between me and you. improvement under big Angela already . They are world beaters again

Mark Wilson mentioning everything going on and not going on at Celtic apart from Griffiths the weirdo.

David the Rangers fan not taking the chance at a two footer there.

Back