Clyde 1 thread for tonight

Things that go bump

R.fa7f738110e41051e88e7c217377956b

Killie

Reactions: Jeb

Skyy Bluenose

I'm afraid I don't sky bluenose real identity to be able to confirm if he pumped any of me female relations or not

Just riled up by him creating strawman arguments because he doesn't have a valid argument and because he can't accept someone may reasonably come to a different view about another person or situation without it being paranoia. Quite a ridiculous standpoint for him to take.

But thanks for your concern ;)
I apologize for my earlier statement on your circle jerk response. This one's crazier.
You remind me of the Only an Excuse skit, with the tims listening for Bears singing unsavory songs. "Did that bastard Duncan just say Rangers ur deed? Assemble the outrage!!!"

buc11

"I don't think Celtic are very good".

"What the caller is basically saying Hugh Keevins, is that he doesn't think that Celtic are very good".

"Does the panel think that Rangers win will the league again this year?"

"What the caller is asking Mark Wilson, is do you think that Rangers will win the league again this year?"

Does whatever host really have to do this after every point or question? We heard it the first time ffs.

bLuE PirAtE

The main host of SSB always gets the summer holidays away from the show. Gordon Duncan I suspect will return on 26th July....on the run up to the start of the season.

Paulski55

Gary Caldwell is actually boring the tits right off me listening to him. Does he even know what he’s talking about? Plus this guy on just now, bumming up Porteous as if he’s a good defender. He’s a fucking hammer throwing thuggish little bigot. He suits that mob right down to the ground right enough!

Blue Skies At Night

Gary Caldwell is actually boring the tits right off me listening to him. Does he even know what he’s talking about? Plus this guy on just now, bumming up Porteous as if he’s a good defender. He’s a fucking hammer throwing thuggish little bigot. He suits that mob right down to the ground right enough!
He had a tussle with Alfie so that would've endeared him to them.

Anyway, I'm out. Now they've signed someone it's doubtful we'll get much howling tonight like earlier in the week asking Shoe to get into parkpead & find out what's going on.

Paulski55

T
He had a tussle with Alfie so that would've endeared him to them.

Anyway, I'm out. Now they've signed someone it's doubtful we'll get much howling tonight like earlier in the week asking Shoe to get into parkpead & find out what's going on.
The whole show has just turned into a shuttleston fanzine.

Its still very pro-Celtic And half the time I wonder why I listen to it, Hoping for the ultimate meltdown night after night but I’ll make do with them talking absolute shite and being delusional.

linthousebear1981

T

The whole show has just turned into a shuttleston fanzine.

Its still very pro-Celtic And half the time I wonder why I listen to it, Hoping for the ultimate meltdown night after night but I’ll make do with them talking absolute shite and being delusional.

It's early for Meltdowns. Wait until next week, if they lose or draw Ange's head will be called for

HarriBo 55

Is there a bigger dullard than Gary Caldwell? Jesus fkn H. He's dire.
Totally agree haven't listened to Clyde for years;seen him on tv a few times, what an absolute bellend,he even makes stevie Clarke look a barrel of laughs, imagine they were on the tv at the same time, a total borefest, magic if you suffered from insomnia. WATP

WalterLoyal

I was listening tonight and I see they are back to the old ''football without fans is nothing'' comfort blanket. I heard two callers refer to this and Caldwell seemed to go along with it. One claimed we've all forgotten about St Johnstone winning two cups because there were no fans in attendance.

This is another of their many coping mechanisms as they desperately try to make sense of the humiliating collapse of Terry Munro.

Wilkinsvolley

Official Ticketer
I was listening tonight and I see they are back to the old ''football without fans is nothing'' comfort blanket. I heard two callers refer to this and Caldwell seemed to go along with it. One claimed we've all forgotten about St Johnstone winning two cups because there were no fans in attendance.

This is another of their many coping mechanisms as they desperately try to make sense of the humiliating collapse of Terry Munro.
They’ll dismiss last season and become Brazil FC with their new players in the next few weeks. Going out of Europe will be good because it allows them to concentrate on the league. It’ll just make watching the videos of them chasing their manager and players about the car park funnier.

arnietac1

Official Ticketer
Next up with that voice. OD's on the word "shambles" re Sellik and is he holding is nose as he talks?