Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Must admit I'm chuckling at the irony of folk beeling about a conspiracy, that the conspiracy theorists haven't been allowed on.

Lads, the week is young, don't panic :)

First goal, offside from the free kick.
Think of their goal in the cup final that beat us.
Remember, the one that was never mentioned unless it was to tell us about swings and roundabouts or things ironing themselves out …?
Their goal in the LCF was scored by a guy in an offside position and he was standing next to at leaast one other that was off.

Hagi was onside throughout and him and Tav were the only active players in the goal. That someone might have been off on the other side of the box is irrelevant.

What I'm trying to say is fcuk 'em.

Had that been the other way around …
Septic supporters just cannot accept their failings.
Blame somebody, leets start with the ref and don’t let things like balance, or truth, get in the way.
They can keep up the conspiracy stuff and we can keep swatting it away.
They have no clue what's up with their club because they let TI*R destroy any objectivity.

They had a couple of free titles with Lennon before he left. They were unchallenged all the way and had zero opposition. There was no way to measure that team. Lennon hasn't actually won a title in a full season against a functioning Rangers side.

He got his first as we slid in to admin. The next one was a 1/3 of a season as it dawned that Brendan was NOT here for ten in a row. His 3rd was a .75 covid stitch up to stop the hoards rioting.

They had Delia who just wasn't a good manager and I think he himself knew he was in the wrong place. Again, you can't measure those teams. They won a league with no opposition.

They then got Rogers. Rogers is a good manager and turned them in to a good domestic team for the first time in 5 years.

Europe, although not always the measure, was in fact a good pointer to what they actually were.
Rogers left and they happily went back to Lennon.

I really believe the board felt that with Lennon, Brown, Griffiths and Duffy they win TI*R with a supertim backbone for maximum GIRFUY effect and maximize the money to be squeezed from the gullible Tims. Look how they duped season tickets with the promise of Eddie Howe.

I'm starting to see a few things clearly now.

Our admin has kind of affected them more than us. They were living in a Bobby Ewing shower for the past nine seasons. They invented this myth about a modernized sellic, open to all and a club with a party atmosphere on game days.

Look how quickly that has turned.
If they lose their next league game at home in front of fans it will be anything but a party.
As a club that modernized over the last decade, it took about 5 months and four bad results to get them right back where they were in the 90s. Riots, infighting and the return of The Mason In Black.

I think we already knew what Dave King vocalized. Their club and "world record" success was a sham and doomed to fall at the first sign of a challenge. But I am surprised at how hollow it turned out to be.

Last edited:

They have no clue what's up with their club because they let TI*R destroy any objectivity.

They had a couple of free titles with Lennon before he left. They were unchallenged all the way and had zero opposition. There was no way to measure that team. Lennon hasn't actually won a title in a full season against a functioning Rangers side.

He got his first as we slid in to admin. The next one was a 1/3 of a season as it dawned that Brendan was NOT here for ten in a row. His 3rd was a .75 covid stitch up to stop the hoards rioting.

They had Delia who just wasn't a good manager and I think he himself knew he was in the wrong place. Again, you can't measure those teams. They won a league with no opposition.

They then got Rogers. Rogers is a good manager and turned them in to a good domestic team for the first time in 5 years.

Europe, although not always the measure, was in fact a good pointer to what they actually were.

I really believe the board felt that with Lennon, Brown, Griffiths and Duffy they win TI*R with a supertim backbone for maximum GIRFUY effect and maximize the money to be squeezed from the gullible Tims. Look how they duped season tickets with the promise of Eddie Howe.

Our admin has kind of affected them more than us. They were living in a Bobby Ewing shower for the past nine seasons. They invented this myth about a modernized sellic, open to all and a club with a party atmosphere on game days.

If they lose their next league game at home in front of fans it will be anything but a party.
As a club that modernized over the last decade, it took about 5 months and four bad results to get them right back where they were in the 90s. Riots, infighting and the return of The Mason In Black.

I think we already knew what Dave King vocalized. Their club and "world record" success was a sham and doomed to fall at the first sign of a challenge. But I am surprised at how hollow it turned out to be.
Brilliant piece.

Kind of difficult for us to criticize the program when so much of the time was taken up by Rangers supporters calling in. Other than the one guy commenting that 55 had destroyed them, it was a bunch of pointless babble.

Stay off the phones Bears!!

Plus Hagi wasn't offside in the pic, and he was the only one that went on to touch the ball before scoring.

Correct, Hagi was onside. The ball went nowhere near anyone who was offside, the goal can only be disallowed if one of the offside players touch the ball or interfere with play.

They can keep up the conspiracy stuff and we can keep swatting it away.

Haha Superb stuff sir.

Only thing you got wrong is the bit about their next home game. The crazy bastards have already planned to riot, regardless. A bad result might see a bit more Tim on Tim mind you.

Haha Superb stuff sir.

Only thing you got wrong is the bit about their next home game. The crazy bastards have already planned to riot, regardless. A bad result might see a bit more Tim on Tim mind you.
I think they will protest. The protests might kick off a few scuffles. A loss will ensure a riot.
They could drag one of their players off the field, beat him up and Sky Sports will lose the replay.

As I said, I am starting to see that admin has more of a detrimental effect on them as a club and support than it has had on us. As their fellow junkies said in a movie, "The good times couldn't last forever". Eh, Griff?

Had admin never happened where would we be today? Gerrard and the board have given us a firm foundation. I personally don't think that foundation would have been there had we fought the usual two horse race over the last decade. In the ding dong battle for the SPFL Gerrard wouldn't have had three years to build.

The media always say the goal was to stop "the ten" but for most supporters it was just to win the league again. Had they won ten last year, then we go on to win this season, the resulting implosion would have been the same. It's in their small gene pool DNA.

I have a wider outlook on things, despite what my constant laughing at Timmy might suggest. I feel we have built a club that is focused on things outside the SPFL and is able to compete.

Timmy likes to parade their club as a charitable institution. They like to scream their political beliefs whether it's Ireland, Palestine or the late freedom fighter Hans Gruber. They tend to forget they are a football club.

They jabber on about their history non-stop. I think Rangers, supporters and club, remember their history but look to the future hoping for domestic and European success and new adventures.

They only look forward to beating us.

When they can't beat us, they have nothing.

Last edited:
Uefa will be getting thousands of emails from the rhabids wanting back into the CL. Those emails will just be from the football club too
Seems the Junhino guy was banned but UEFA and Midtjylland never knew he was (possibly) banned and was therefore allowed to play.
It only came to light in the past few days.

So, Timmy wants back in due to a player being legal when he played and was then deemed illegal at a later date? That's the Corinthian spirit that's missing from sport.

Hmm, something that was legal at the time then deemed illegal at a later date, from which they would benefit?
That reminds me of something else I can't quite put my finger on :oops:

Last edited:
Seems the Junhino guy was banned but UEFA and Midtjylland never knew he was (possibly) banned and was therefore allowed to play.
It only came to light in the past few days.

So, Timmy wants back in due to a player being legal when he played and was then deemed illegal at a later date? That's the Corinthian spirit that's missing from sport.

Hmm, something that was legal at the time then deemed illegal at a later date from which they would benefit?
That reminds me of something else I can't quite put my finger on :oops:
Certain things you could be thinking about were never even actually made illegal, they just ceased to work in the way adopters intended,

Back