Clyde SSB - We Don’t Discuss Off Field Issues

Mark Wilson - "It's a strange hing, it's taken Six years for them to come up, Six years! A strange hing"

You are looking for the word Scandal Mark. Something that radio snyde doesn't like to talk about apparently :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Snyde are in cahoots with Lieswell and Hollicom

Don’t expect anything positive and Dalziel and Wilson are thick as mince and their input will be worse than useless

What they really need is a proper independent Tax expert who is not aTarrier

They will say nothing of value and no doubt the mentally challenged accountants will be spouting their usual shite

The sudden reappearance of this issue and all the associated news coverage, phone-ins etc. must be manna from heaven for anyone hoping to relegate another football related scandal from the front pages.

None of the people phoning in so far know any more than us. Both Rangers fans. Maybe on here. Who knows. But so far it is opinion and emotion.

I listen most nights for a flavor of what's going on in Scotland, knowing you'll get some right diddies on the panel and phones. Pointless listening tonight with the 2 dumbest panelists available on the show. Gordon Duncan not even there to provide balance and common sense.

Waiting to see if I get a call back. These stupid people are completely missing the most important point in all of this: They are saying that we might have found a buyer, might have been able to come out of admin. That is not the point at all. The point is that we were only IN fucking administration because of the false figures.

Waiting to see if I get a call back. These stupid people are completely missing the most important point in all of this: They are saying that we might have found a buyer, might have been able to come out of admin. That is not the point at all. The point is that we were only IN fucking administration because of the false figures.

They keep saying "why did someone at Rangers not look into it?"

But my understanding of comment on here was that they were and being ignored... while still being fined daily by HMRC for unpayment

That’s what we’ve been hearing for the past two years.

How would you react if I tell you the current off field issues will be discussed on tonight’s show?

All but confirmed by Gordon Duncan.

Not gonna happen mate I've got an email from his boss saying football talk only on the show surely he will keep to his word ..... won't he

This shit show caused us to end up in Division 3.

It’s very much football related.

Cannot listen to this piercing, monotonous, vacuous, mentally challenged appeasing shite one minute longer.
Aff ye go.

See to be totally honest something as sensitive as a child abuse case isn't best placed on a football phone in show. I can see in some ways why they didn't want to touch it.

The fact it's not being discussed at the highest levels of courts and governments is the concern for me.

Last edited:
Back