Clyde SSB - We Don’t Discuss Off Field Issues

What did he say mate.offshore so can,t listen to it.

He was rightly making the point that the original level of supposed tax liabilities were making the company toxic, mentioned the guy from Texas and then threw in that at one point there was even talk of Trump buying us. Correct or otherwise re Trump, it just gave the brain donors on the panel an excuse to have a laugh and move on.

That’s what we’ve been hearing for the past two years.

How would you react if I tell you the current off field issues will be discussed on tonight’s show?

All but confirmed by Gordon Duncan.

I have an email from Graham Bryce, Managing Director of Bauer Media, that discussing the business effects of possible court cases against Celtic is fair game.

Call up, mention unquantifiable contingent liabilities and see how you get on. Mention his name if need be.

I have an email from Graham Bryce, Managing Director of Bauer Media, that discussing the business effects of possible court cases against Celtic is fair game.

Call up, mention unquantifiable contingent liabilities and see how you get on. Mention his name if need be.

When you have 100% poets answering the phones therein lies the problem.

Their hatred of Rangers supersedes any idea of them being scared of their boss.

Wasn't there a guy by the name of Patey that they wheeled out for comment every few days
I remember a guy being wheeled out with that or a similar name. Either an insolvency or tax expert. The thing about all of these experts is the obsessed hordes only ever hear what they want to hear. All they ever really wanted was somebody with some sort of title to give a quote they could use in their “new club” shite even though there were perfectly good quotes from the authority that mattered. Crazy times.

Celtic fans on twitter going on about “the truth” and how the figures are lies

That lot wanting the truth to come out is like turkeys voting for Christmas

Yep, the truth is so vital to them JW, unless of course it’s about child abuse ...........

And then the fundamental principle of the law of our country, innocent until proven guilty, isn’t even relevant .........

I remember a guy being wheeled out with that or a similar name. Either an insolvency or tax expert. The thing about all of these experts is the obsessed hordes only ever hear what they want to hear. All they ever really wanted was somebody with some sort of title to give a quote they could use in their “new club” shite even though there were perfectly good quotes from the authority that mattered. Crazy times.

Neil Patey maybe ?

Sorry missed above post.

How's this for an idea? Don't bother listening to them or calling in, giving them listener numbers and advertising space. Every listener of Clyde 1 is supporting their endless lies.
How do they know how many listeners they have?
Is there a wee meter in Clyde HQ that goes up when somebody tunes in and off again when they switch off?

I hate Laurie from Dennistoun. That voice!
rupjBZD.jpg

Have the panelists actually ever given insight into anything of substance on this show?

Last I heard they were discussing ibrahimovic going to sellick and who’s better between Alfredo and Edward. Ground breaking stuff

The problem with this being discussed on there is it will mainly be people who have no idea what they are talking about who get airtime.

Agreed. A big part of the problem first time arround was that the dullards in the media were rejoicing in the contested figure and allowed idiot tims to place responsibility for the worlds ills on Ranger's use of ebt's.

I made the point at the time that there was no way any business could survive in the negative publicity surrounding Rangers. We simply couldn't trade as a result of the toxic atmosphere around the club in 2012.

The whole thing is scandalous and unnecessary and the fact that not one person has been held to account over it continues to confound logic.

Back