ClydeSSB This video shows the stark contrast of @shinjukushug opinion on what a red card is.

Doddery old dingus with no class and whose credibility in any other country would be shot to shit.

I really wish impartial scottish football fans could see this stuff for what it is.

This crank stuff is ruining the Scottish game, it creates a mockery out of competition and is the reason the mentally challengeds get awarded titles with little to no backlash.

How someone who is so blatantly biased can get air time on a prime to radio show is a question for the ages.

Small minded turd.

No surprises there ,we all know the bias involved, Radio Clyde's connections with Celtic's PR company so why do Rangers supporters listen to it. It's not just their Sports programme ,if you listen to any of their other programs you are supporting their listening figures. Fine if you want to listen to them but don't complain of their bias ,by listening to any of their programmes you are keeping them in business.

I cannot believe anyone would think that Eduoard incident is even up for debate. Come on, it is an absolute red card. He clearly pushes him in the face. Gets worse everytime you see it. The fact it is even being debated never mind defended by the Scottish media is just shocking, but not unbelievable unfortunately as we are used to it. I can just see the absolute hatred dripping out of every article if that had been Alfredo though, I mean, can you imagine???

Morelos & Edouard.

One helps poor children to the tune of thousands of pounds a year, while the other was involved
in a shooting incident.

Does the SMSM treatment reflect this ? ;)

Well done this person for confirming what the majority of us know.

I really hope someone calls in and plays the audio from this clip requesting an explanation. Total and utter bias, nothing to lose with making the first comment as it’s a friendly being played overseas...everything to loose when it’s to his own paymasters detriment.

I really hope someone calls in and plays the audio from this clip requesting an explanation. Total and utter bias, nothing to lose with making the first comment as it’s a friendly being played overseas...everything to loose when it’s to his own paymasters detriment.

Bears on Twitter please get this out there !

Keevins has backed himself into a corner here with his wording of Kent’s red card.

“As soon as you lift your hands it’s a red card”

Would be nice if someone phoned in tonight and ask him for an explanation as to why it’s not a Red for Eduoard.

it would be better if someone like McCoist mentions it.

Why would we listen to 19th Century Terrorist Clyde radio their comments will ALWAYS be biased against us, retune your radio to Go Radio our partners and let the Clyde rhats wallow in their shit

Is this type of action maybe the reason we have got to this point in the first place?

Clyde are going to pander to their audience like every other business. They are swamped by slabbering hordes of filth while we actively boycott their station.

Rae dampens down his opinions when on that show. It’s the same with anyone from a Rangers background. They know they aren’t in their house.
aye thats true and why a dont listen to it any more. soon as big DJ came off a stopped. he may have spouted some nonsense at times but at least he wore blue tinted specs at all times

To be fair to shoo thats his job he works for the club, club historian/propagandist, theres plenty in the media that do the same (roger hannah is even worse believe it or not)our our top refs too and even a small section of our own supporters would scream red for Kent in a friendly nothing in the sellik one.

The host and the ex Rangers players on clyde will want to pick Keevins up on it ofcourse..... well nah no really cos the last thing they want to do is admit its a tim propaganda show which is there to assist Celtic as much as possible. Everyone knows the score.

I am sure there was a video made up by someone of some of the crazy decisions last season and other seasons?. We should definitely start one this season with that surely being the first of many.

Absolutely agree & I think it was Ed that did it from my memory EC54.

To be fair to shoo thats his job he works for the club, club historian/propagandist, theres plenty in the media that do the same (roger hannah is even worse believe it or not)our our top refs too and even a small section of our own supporters would scream red for Kent in a friendly nothing in the sellik one.

The host and the ex Rangers players on clyde will want to pick Keevins up on it ofcourse..... well nah no really cos the last thing they want to do is admit its a tim propaganda show which is there to assist Celtic as much as possible. Everyone knows the score.

To be fair the young guy Gordon did read it & point it’s a red unless it’s negligible force mate.

The Edouard incident was a clear red card and a possible 3 match ban for violent conduct, which would have badly affected them in upcoming games. Its stuff like this that can alter the outcome of football season's and proves again that we are up against a loaded dice when trying to win the League.

It gets boring saying it, but Morelos doing similar would have seen moral outrage since the weekend from the media and demands for Compliant Clerr to get involved.

Keevins previously admitted that when he was a young "journalist" he was advised by a senior "journalist" that writing anything negative about Celtc could be detrimental to his career. It's good that Hugh has taken this advice on board for the last 100 years that he has been a "journalist" apart from a wee blip very very late on in his career.

What no one is taking into consideration in the Edouard incident is the fact the defender went down with the force of the blow, there was no advantage to be had by playacting in this position.

A defender would never go down in his own box in an off the ball incident and leave the opposition centre forward free.

Edouard 100% hits the man with enough force to knock him over.
Certainly not right twelve yards out and directly in front of the goal.

Its their "10* in a row" season, this stuff will be done over and over again. Every effort will be made to allow them to win it.
One of the things about this that irks me just now is that this is two games where the scum hordes will be in attendance.
Even when they’re in the wrong, they manage to get the benefit.
(I guess this post would be more pertinent in the “COVID” thread.)

Well done this person for confirming what the majority of us know.

FtboXx6.gif

Shagger got a 2 game ban for a mid air swipe when he was no where near the opposition player. No contact whatsoever. Gordon Kung Fu kicks opponents and well you know the rest.

Compliance officer, Shoo & Co said the intent was there. Shameless scum supporting bias from the lot of them.

Would be good if someone could compile a video of all these incidents.

Would be good if Rangers actually employed someone to gather evidence of the bias, double standards and lies. Put a stop to this once and for all by showing the level of hate directed at our club by the bigots like Keevins and the cowards like Jackson.

Dont let them get away with it.

In any decent country he would have been hunted years ago for his unashamed bias "commentary" on Scottish Football, but up here in Scotland he is still talking sh!te well into his 70s and being paid for it.

How many priests cocks has that all tadger had to sook though for such privileges??

Keevins on thousands of union flags at Ibrox a few years ago- Like a Nuremburg rally
Keevins on thousands of Palestinian flags at the dome of shame- Absolute nothing despite it looking like a Hamas rally.

One of the things about this that irks me just now is that this is two games where the scum hordes will be in attendance.
Even when they’re in the wrong, they manage to get the benefit.
(I guess this post would be more pertinent in the “COVID” thread.)
They've not been punished. The player has by the club, the club haven't. Scottish football is as corrupt as ever. Even talksport were saying it should be points awarded to the other teams as a win. The entire UK is laughing at the state of our football.

Whats the point? They get away with everything and no one says a fucking thing about it. Make no mistake, this will be the most corrupt season we've seen yet and i'll tell you this, if they win another one, it'll be through help from the spfl and if that is the case i'll be done with it. Shower of corrupt wankers.

Would be good if Rangers actually employed someone to gather evidence of the bias, double standards and lies. Put a stop to this once and for all by showing the level of hate directed at our club by the bigots like Keevins and the cowards like Jackson.

Dont let them get away with it.
You would like to think that they were already doing it. If they were we would be put on a disrepute charge the minute we issued it.
I reckon we would only produce it if our backs were to the wall.

aye thats true and why a dont listen to it any more. soon as big DJ came off a stopped. he may have spouted some nonsense at times but at least he wore blue tinted specs at all times
We don’t want someone wearing blue tints,we want impartiality.

Last edited:
As said on another thread, why is anyone surprised when Clyde is a sponsorship partner of Celtic?

What does anyone fucking expect?!?!?

Why would we listen to 19th Century Terrorist Clyde radio their comments will ALWAYS be biased against us, retune your radio to Go Radio our partners and let the Clyde rhats wallow in their shit
Been listening to that Go Radio it's actually no bad, apart from that Si Ferry he's ruins it with his crap patter

Keevins is an irrelevance. The same guy who told us that when the Tims bought Julien that it was a statement of intent from them and that he was a marquee signing. Fast forward to this week, and he absolutely slaughters the guy after his performance at the weekend. Celtic need better quality than both Julien and Ajer according to him now. Changed his tune doesn't cover it. Knob.....

Back