Comments Kris Boyd made about Callum McGregor

I remember an old firm match where Barry Ferguson was doubtful due to a knock on his right ankle. First couple of minutes of the game and Paul Hartley ‘accidentally’ catches him on his right ankle. We just dont have the players with maybe the exception of Arfield or Jack who would have caught McGregor accidentally on the face. Certainly I don’t think Gio would give any instructions to the players to do so. We are too nice whereas they will use any trick in the book and any trick not in the book to gain an advantage.

vitimcard.jpg

When was the last time a Rangers player put in a right hard tackle or even a bad foul?

Genuinely can't remember any this season.

"As a Rangers supporter, I must admit it was a hard watch, but one thing I did enjoy about was hearing McGregor refer to the derby as the Old Firm.
I thought that term had been banned by everyone at Celtic Park. I just hope Cal didn’t end up with rapped knuckles to go with his fractured cheekbone."

It'll be for that.
Rapped knuckles or a raped arse.

He was booked early on and not one of our players put the phantom of the pedobowl under pressure after he got it

A ball absolutely should have been hung up early doors with us putting an aerial challenge on him.

Instead we stood by him and watched him play. He picked up and early yellow card and we were still thick as mince about it.

I couldn’t believe he was on a yellow from near the start and we weren’t running at him with the ball at every opportunity. Barasic should’ve been trying to get past him, Kent should’ve been running at him. One more bad tackle and he was off and we didn’t even force a tackle out of him. Nowhere near street smart enough.
It was incredibly “nice” of our team not to make the match difficult for the opposition team’s captain.

My lad plays at U11 and I can guarantee that tomorrow morning the skinny, small tricky lad in the team will be a sore one early on, and the big lad at the back will be getting kicked from the start of the match to see if he reacts (to be fair, the opposition teams have usually got his number of that - he does).

That’s not coach-instructed either, it’s 10/11yr old kids with a bit of gamesmanship in their head.
The Rangers first team don’t seem to think of any of that at the moment - mind-boggling.

Boyd just like Mutton will never be sacked because this is what sport's TV want to mix it up and cause aggro and then distance themselves from it. Great viewing............ Seemingly

Every time he had the ball we should’ve been in hard on him. It would have been a shame if he’d got hit on the face again, but I guess that’s what happens when you play with a broken face.

The massive banner with H*ns on it as well, which would have been approved by the club and the police.
Not a peep in the media or by politicians and therein lies the problem

They have politicians willing to raise every single issue our fans get involved in.

Bear friendly politicians only want to pretend they care when it’s near voting time

If we had a banner with 19th Century Terrorist on it, it would be raised in parliament

Of all there players currently he sickens me the wee prick turning your back on your own lower than a snakes belly

The comment about leaving one on him I took as someone putting a hard tackle on him.Once again the compliant press/media doing their masters bidding.

Probably not the cleverest thing for Boyd to be saying in his column to be fair. Kidding ourselves on if we think we wouldn't be up in arms about an ex-filth player saying similar about one of ours.

Something along the lines of he can't believe McGregor played with broken bones in his face and nobody put one on him. Hard to disagree with him
You knew we wouldn’t even think about it. You can bet your bottom dollar that they’d have crunched one of ours in the same scenario.

Disgraceful. I’m still pissed off.

He should have been made aware he was getting special treatment right away. No one said anyone should go for his face but every time he had the ball he should have been tackled hard. We did the opposite and he was allowed to be in our players faces all night. Callum f*cking McGregor!!

Hopefully one of the Motherwell players rattle the little beaver faced looking prick right on the mask.

Id love to know what the scum deem as addressing this comment by Boyd.
For me this is fan appeasement as they actually hate KB.
Id say Boydy is now going to be officially put on the hit list and will no longer be welcomed at the Piggery be that off the record.
He will be shunned by any ceptic official and his work position as regards ceptic will make it unworkable and unsafe for Boydy.
The Tim way!

They really are beyond description. The world's biggest victims, while denying all their crimes. You couldn't make these bawbags up.

Basically he was saying get stuck in. That mob get away with everything playing the victim card. The cunts need pay their own. I despise them all. They know what type of club they love and they know what their own club is but they remain silent because they are mostly the same.

Sort a stuff Roy Keene says about every week in the PL and naecunt ever gets offended by it. This country and that club are an utter embarrassment.
Embarrassment yes but dangerous, their supporters detest him, their board the same and they see an opportunity to appease their support and go after boydy and they will try their best to destroy his skysports career, has to be said though boydy has given them the opportunity.

Back