Commercial update from Rangers - Huge News!

Is it safe for Patch to send the pieman a message?

tenor.gif
Now that made me laugh

Still can't quite believe despite the credible sources telling us that it's true.

Amazing. %^*& it - I'm just gonna enjoy the feeling and not question it. 21 year old malt will be getting cracked open tonight!! :D :D :)) :))

So somewhere on this thread it has been confirmed that the fat virus has been eliminated from our club.

So somewhere on this thread it has been confirmed that the fat virus has been eliminated from our club.
The statement said this

Furthermore, Rangers will begin the 2020/21 football season with a new kit and retail operations partner, following the conclusion of all existing contracts.

James Bisgrove, Director of Commercial and Marketing said: “The club is incredibly excited to introduce its new kit & retail partner to Rangers supporters world-wide imminently. This represents a clean slate and marks the start of a new era in the club’s commercial retail operations. The partnership will be a significant step forward in Rangers’ recent history.”

Great news.

The last remnants of the spiv rape of our club gine. Our retail operations will, in the words of Dave King, be normalised we will begin to see substantial annual income from retail for the first time in a decade, and we will have a fantastic megastore from which we can buy our merchandise on match days

A new dawn

Been booted in the stones too many times over this, but this could be it. The main block to us steaming on, could be gone. Still wish Ashley nothing but ill will. Hats off to Dave King and the rest of the board, for dogged determination to remove this cancer from our operations. Think this merits a small refreshment.

Bisgrove reiterating in the Q&A that retail deals all conclude this season and it’s a new and exciting time for the club, reopening the megastore & it’s something the club, staff and fans have all been wanting

Not if it's anything like the green and white logo on the back of the Parramatta Eels rugby shirt my brother sent from Australia of which I refuse to wear. :))

It is unfortunate that Australia's colours are green and gold as I have had the same problems with my own Brother in Law. I also refused to buy a rugby shirt while I was there

Country founded by convicts.

For everyone asking if Mike Ashley is really gone for good, I’ll let a song from the seminal The Stone Roses album, which was released 31 years ago today, answer this:

This Is The One

I've got no right to ask this, but is there any indication on specifically how we have wrapped things up once and for all with Ashley?

Not questioning the info, I've always found the whole exercise a waste of time on his part. If he got back in the door, we would boycott again.

One wonders if SDI's shameless attempt to declare themselves an essential service, not to mention the pandemic impact on his business, means they'd rather move on now.

James Bisgrove clearly putting his experience, knowledge and ability to good use.

He's doing a fantastic job.

We've got Bisgrove, Scolding, Wilson all pulling together to make this club bigger, better and more successful. These guys are pulling out all the stops. Reminder when it comes to eventually replacing the management team and that we won't be resorting to a Derek McInnes or Tommy Wright, as so many said earlier on in the season, when we've got guys like Bisgrove trying to get the best sponsorship and commercial deals.

This is fantastic news. Absolutely buzzing. Years of hell finally at and end.

When you think what the club has had to endure in recent times. The takeover battles, trying to repair massive damage to every part of our infra structure, retail being torn apart by a disgusting company, court, after court battles, being trodden on by every shite spfl diddy clubs, fighting a corrupt Scottish cabal and media, yet here we are, holding our own again, no longer treading water, investible again, talking no shite from the cabals, respectable in Europe and still driving

A real "No Surrender" moment

Well done Rangers

Before I get overly excited, is fatman 100% bona fide gone - as in has absolutely fuck all to do with us in any capacity going forward?

Sorry, not meaning to piss on anyones chips but we've been here before.

I wonder if this is to combat some of the backlash from those who are getting the 25 quid voucher by giving them another place to potentially use it. Hopefully not. Hopefully its the end of the fat fennian man. WATP

Not read the whole thread,so question might've been asked,if the Fat Man is away,does he still owe us money from previous merchandise sales. Obviously,this might be irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

RANGERS are delighted to be moving forward into the new 2020/21 football season with a committed and valued family of club partners.

The continued support for our football club, especially in this challenging time is greatly appreciated. We are indebted to their loyalty.

As the world’s most successful football club, we firmly believe in setting the standard within Scottish sport, both on and off the field.

32Red, part of the Kindred group, will continue as the Principal Partner for a seventh consecutive season. As of next season, 32Red’s sister brand Unibet will be introduced into the partnership. We are proud that this partnership stands as one of the most successful within UK football.

Rangers continue to forge strong relationships with both domestic and international brands, with top tier ‘Official Partners’, Utilita, Konami (Pro Evolution Soccer 2020), Carrick and DCP.

The partner family will be completed by Coca Cola, Molten Brown, Tennent’s, Sporting Pay, CTM, Clarity Sports, Turnberry, Fan Logic, A Friend and Rangers Protect. The width and depth of our commercial partnerships continues to grow in anticipation of our 150th anniversary year, with a number of new partners to be introduced over the summer months.

Furthermore, Rangers will begin the 2020/21 football season with a new kit and retail operations partner, following the conclusion of all existing contracts.

James Bisgrove, Director of Commercial and Marketing said: “The club is incredibly excited to introduce its new kit & retail partner to Rangers supporters world-wide imminently. This represents a clean slate and marks the start of a new era in the club’s commercial retail operations. The partnership will be a significant step forward in Rangers’ recent history.”

The Megastore at Ibrox will undergo a significant renovation over the summer, once the appropriate Government guidelines allow.

A further update and announcement will be shared with supporters in the coming weeks.

Rangers Football Club and its partners wish to extend our continued thanks and appreciation to all key workers. We trust that our supporters and their families continue to stay safe and healthy throughout this difficult time.

I share the enthusiasm of others that just perhaps we may be rid of a chancre after a long number of years but, whilst happy to join in with that enthusiasm, I recommend caution.

Personally I do hope that it is true but await further / final confirmation !

Obvs I know this is tongue in cheek.

The fat slug still owns this and Sport Direct.

Bears hold firm and continue to avoid his shite
Yeah obviously tongue in cheek.

agree with the rest of what you’ve said!

When you think what the club has had to endure in recent times. The takeover battles, trying to repair massive damage to every part of our infra structure, retail being torn apart by a disgusting company, court, after court battles, being trodden on by every shite spfl diddy clubs, fighting a corrupt Scottish cabal and media, yet here we are, holding our own again, no longer treading water, investible again, talking no shite from the cabals, respectable in Europe and still driving

A real "No Surrender" moment

Well done Rangers
Love this

I find it hard to not reserve judgement on this as we’ve been volleyed in the ballsack so many times over recent years just when we’ve thought good times were ahead.

Fingers crossed.

It would seem the fat man is out the picture. It would seem a combination of Dave King stepping down, and the Coronavirus, focused his thinking and convinced him it was time to move on.

I wonder how much James Bisgrove had to do with this. I guess we will see when we find out who our new deal is with. However, for now... Free at last, free at last...

Back