Compare Scottish media marks out of 10 for scum against that of the French media

I watched the game and Dumb-belly was absolutely shite.

Never mentioned from the commentators throughout the rest of the game that his goal was a deflection. It was mooted as a wonder strike etc etc.

40 mullyin quids for THAT??????? Aye, very good.

Those French are hard to please, team wins 7-1 and the best player only gets an 8

As opposed to the Scottish press where the losing teams best player is the centre forward, with little real involvement in the game, gets a seven. Where have I heard that number before?

20 odd years ago the Scottish papers would have a corner of a page letting their readers understand how the foreign press viewed the Scottish teams's performance.

Don't happen any more.
The Dads Army picture scene of Advocaat and his team is something the media fannies in this country would never attempt, there too scared

'SCOTT BROWN: Lost possession too easily before PSG made it 1-1 in a poor first half by his standards but was far better in the second half as he rallied his team-mates. 5'

By only letting in 3 in the second half?

Disgraceful stuff by the Record.

The Scottish press gave Dembele a higher rating than the French did Mbappe. :D

In saying that Mbappe had an absolute mare and had they taken him off earlier PSG might well have reached double figures. PSG really came alive second half once he was hooked.

As for Dembele, cart horse with pretentions of being a thoroughbred, galloped well in a straight line is the best one could offer based on last night.

Brown much better in the second half when he “rallied his troops”,
You couldn’t make it up, other than the Scottish press do, every week.
They only lost the second half 0-3 when the opponents visibly dropped a gear.

Having thought about last nights result and for sheer entertainment value in terms of how much joy dhimothy bestowed upon me I’d give them all 10’s.

Brenda is the master tactician in terms of setting a team up for major humiliation in Europe and should be commended for his efforts.

I think there’s a double digit defeat in that Celtc team, rarely have I seen such defensive ineptitude. Perhaps it is a good thing that the mhedia give them such an easy ride lauding them as invincible’s and a reflection of the standards that they’ll accept from Celtc based on zero objectivity.

Whilst I agree its total humiliation for the scum (and I LOVE it), the fact that the phress big them up in the face of defeat is actually good news for us, the more and more lavish praise that is placed on this shower the better. They all are starting to believe the HYPE, let them continue to think that they are world beaters.

'twill make it all the sweeter when we start to reign them back in..... so long may the timmy love in continue lads, just smile contentedly and know that one day this empire is going to crumble.

No mention of the greatest full back in history getting absolutely torn a new one all night and totally missing/misjudging a header to give away a goal....shock.

It was a horror show for the filth. Dembele,Heid,Broon,Nitcham , 10 out of 10 in the ugly Olympics.

The Scottish media clearly awarding points for being "brave" and showing "character" and generally being Celtic.

Those sneaky frogs are obviously awarding points for playing actual football.

I can't see it but a Motherwell win in the LCF on Sunday will see Rodgers under pressure from his own rhabids that he won't have experienced up here yet. Here's hoping.

Unfortunately Anderlecht are even shitier than them so they’ll scrape into the EL and be hailed as all conquering heroes and the saviours of Scottish football.

DJlb_Sjg_Xk_AEgr_DE.jpg

Tierney 6 you say
Was he as good as Silva?

If they qualify for the Europa league there will be a few more hammerings round the corner for them,there will be more bias media to come that's for sure.be ready for the Seville factor to be pushed again.

Am I right in sayin a very poor Anderlecht have to win 3-0 at breezeblock boulevard ?.

It's hilarious watching the usual suspects scrambling around for positives after a total humiliation, the mhedia are so biased it's unbelievable.

Compare and contrast to the gleeful slagging we took when getting humped a whole lot less off of some of Europes best teams.

McLaughlin seriously tweeted that it was an encouraging performance from the bheggars :D

Know how we use the name “Golumm” for McLaughlin, I know it’s hard but look at him, why did Lord of the Rings not hire him, one ugly son of a bitch, and frightening with it.

Oh dear. Guess Dembele dollars just devalued then LOL :D

Looks like PSG won't be offering $150, billion Dembele dollars for him or Tierney hahaha

The whole lot of them were shite last night. Horsed.

Laughable from the timmy cheerleaders in the mhedia :D

McGoblin is being absolutely tore to shit on twitter for that.

That is a tweet from a supporter basically pulling the duvet over his head mumbling it will all be ok over and over again.

Tierney was ripped a new arse from Mbappe who only in the French media scored a 6 but the Scottish media gave Tierney a 6. The fucking love in they've got for that bead rattling rat is unreal!

My mate was saying he cost at least 2 of the goals last night?

PSG would tear most teams apart however I've said it before that it's easy for Tierney to look good in Scotland when teams shite their pants against them from the first whistle.

He is a decent player however in Scotland he's a defender who never has to defend. Games like last night and for national team when he has to actually do the dirty work he doesn't seem to shine so much.

They said something similar on Radio Scotland commentary it was Rogic or some other but what they said was that the player sails through every game in Scotland yet tonight he is really nervous,because Scottish football is rank us included .When does the Invicible tag become apparent it doesn't really mean anything 80 ,90 or 100 games most likely never with the media in this Country,I actually see their run as confirming how bad the standards are and I think anyone looking in would also.

They gave Dembele 7/10 even though the entire 90 min Celtic had one shot on targets and conceded 7 goals . Really incredible

Back