Compliance Officer

allyscott

I take it she isn't going to cite Clare? Can't really see how she can now cite any other player retrospectively if that is an acceptable challenge.

Also silent on Avril's comments.

I'll go against the grain here.
I'm quite happy the player isn't being cited.
We'll get no benefit from this.
If he's banned, he'll be unavailable for games against our rivals, not against us.

I take it she isn't going to cite Clare? Can't really see how she can now cite any other player retrospectively if that is an acceptable challenge.

CL is an interesting one. Lennon was allowed to say something almost identical after they played the filth away, and our own gaffer wasn’t cited after his opening day comments either.

However Steve Clarke HAS been charged this season though, as have we (as a club) over the Collum statement.

Not sure Clare will be cited as the ref seen it at the time and ‘punished’ him, by awarding us the free kick. Isn’t it just for incidents the ref or officials have missed?

Whole thing is a bit of a farce.

It shouldn't be looked at imo. It was a bad tackle but where do we draw the line with this interfering after the game is finished? Most games have tackles which are just as bad if not worse than that.
The only caveat being that no Rangers player is cited in a similar scenario?

She be waiting until after her Knights of the,I cant believe I hate prods more than jews, holy shamrock meeting.

Either that or until the eve of Hearts important European tie...................................

CL is an interesting one. Lennon was allowed to say something almost identical after they played the filth away, and our own gaffer wasn’t cited after his opening day comments either.

However Steve Clarke HAS been charged this season though, as have we (as a club) over the Collum statement.

Not sure Clare will be cited as the ref seen it at the time and ‘punished’ him, by awarding us the free kick. Isn’t it just for incidents the ref or officials have missed?

My understand (could be bollox) is the while Madjin gave a foul he failed to give an appropriate card therefore the compliant burd could get off her perch (on Pete's says so) and cite him. Depends if a subsequent ban affects St.Pats.

Do I sound too cynical?

There was no card issued. That's the only way he could have dealt with it.

If the ref seen it but didn't deem it worthy of a card then I don't think the Compliance Officer gets involved.

Not saying it's right, just that this'll be the excuse.

I'll go against the grain here.
I'm quite happy the player isn't being cited.
We'll get no benefit from this.
If he's banned, he'll be unavailable for games against our rivals, not against us.

I agree with.

The officials got big decisions wrong at the weekend, but they got them wrong at both ends. I can just about live with the shocking tackle given our winning goal. Probably the wrong way to look at it right enough.

My understand (could be bollox) is the while Madjin gave a foul he failed to give an appropriate card therefore the compliant burd could get off her perch (on Pete's says so) and cite him. Depends if a subsequent ban affects St.Pats.

Do I sound too cynical?

I’m genuinely not sure. I know that he can get involved for stuff he’s seen, but failed to act correctly, like diving, but not sure about ‘lenient punishments.

To the people saying “ ach these things happen in football “ and “ don’t want to go down that road “ , I’ll leave you with one question .

If it’s Alfredo Morelos who commits the exact same foul as Sean Clare did on Sunday , do you think for a single minute that the clamour from BT Sport, Sportscene and all the other haters out there wouldn’t have already ensured that he’d have been cited already and hit with a retrospective red card ?

Turning the other cheek has failed us for so long .

I want Clare cited and banned because A/ it was a dangerous challenge which is a clear red card . And B/ because if it was a Rangers player he would be cited .

Simple.

To the people saying “ ach these things happen in football “ and “ don’t want to go down that road “ , I’ll leave you with one question .

If it’s Alfredo Morelos who commits the exact same foul as Sean Clare did on Sunday , do you think for a single minute that the clamour from BT Sport, Sportscene and all the other haters out there wouldn’t have already ensured that he’d have been cited already and hit with a retrospective red card ?

I want Clare cited and banned because A/ it was a dangerous challenge which is a clear red card . And B/ because if it was a Rangers player he would be cited .

Simple.

I don't because he shouldn't be. It was a bad tackle. Happens in every game and sometimes it's our players who do it. I can't remember very many of our players being cited for a bad tackle.

If this is now cause to be cited, we would be cited most.

I don't because he shouldn't be. It was a bad tackle. Happens in every game and sometimes it's our players who do it. I can't remember very many of our players being cited for a bad tackle.

Garbage . “Happens every game” ?? Dearie me

It’s not even a tackle .

It’s an instant red , a dangerous studs up straight leg lunge , which is a red card every day of the week.

Are you for real saying we commit that type of challenge more than anyone else ??

Very strange.

Testicles.

If they don't charge Avril, it gives us the perfect defence against our charges.

Bollocks - it wasn’t a bad tackle, it was a horrendous challenge which has no place in football. The best way to eliminate such challenges is to hammer the players who commit them, at the time or retrospectively.

Your last comment is the biggest bollocks of all.

Simple.
As I posted earlier, it isn't Rangers who benefit from this lad being banned.
He might actually be banned from the septic game weakening them at the very time we'd want Hearts being at their strongest.
Other than that, I do agree with your post.

Garbage . “Happens every game” ?? Dearie me

It’s not even a tackle .

It’s an instant red , a dangerous studs up straight leg lunge , which is a red card every day of the week.

Are you for real saying we commit that type of challenge more than anyone else ??

Very strange.

No. I'm saying if people started getting cited for tackles, we would benefit the least as we seem to get 'done' by the compliance officer more than anyone.

No. I'm saying if people started getting cited for tackles, we would benefit the least as we seem to get 'done' by the compliance officer more than anyone.

Probably true but as I said mate think about what I’ve posted re Morelos . He’d have been hung by now if he had made that challenge .

For me we must contest everything to the nth degree just to let them know we won’t accept being treated differently any more .

Bollocks - it wasn’t a bad tackle, it was a horrendous challenge which has no place in football. The best way to eliminate such challenges is to hammer the players who commit them, at the time or retrospectively.

Your last comment is the biggest bollocks of all.

No. My last comment is completely accurate. I think you have misinterpreted it.

We get done more than anyone by compliance officer. The last thing we need is the ability to be cited for a bad tackle. It's bad enough when one of our players sneezes on another off the ball.

Probably true but as I said mate think about what I’ve posted re Morelos . He’d have been hung by now if he had made that challenge .

For me we must contest everything to the nth degree just to let them know we won’t accept being treated differently any more .

I agree with you Morelos would be crucified.

I just don't think tackles like that should be punished retrospectively and would fully expect us to lose out in the long run if a precedent was set.

It shouldn't be looked at imo. It was a bad tackle but where do we draw the line with this interfering after the game is finished? Most games have tackles which are just as bad if not worse than that.
The point being if one of our players made the same tackle it would be replayed with 50 different camera angles, would be the major talking point on Jokescene and then this complete and utter sham of compliance officers position would most certainly act. Get the picture?

Sorry but I really have to say this, “ what a lot of pure and utter fecking garbage”.
Have you just returned from the moon?

Do I sound too cynical?
You sound like a rambling lunatic.

The point being if one of our players made the same tackle it would be replayed with 50 different camera angles, would be the major talking point on Jokescene and then this complete and utter sham of compliance officers position would most certainly act. Get the picture?

The point being.. .has anyone been cited before for a tackle which the ref has given a foul for?

No. Therefore he shouldn't be cited. Otherwise we will lose out in the long run. Another excuse to pull our players up and highlight any bad tackle we make from 50 angles.

They do that already! So a bit of parity would be most welcome. You're Very keen on Clare not getting done.

Simple.
If would have been done first thing Monday morning

Back