Congratulations Brentford

E2kgiWHXwAA7Snu

Very good example of the transfer model we should be following also made some cracking buy low sell high deals in recent seasons
I always feel reassured when we are linked with the same players. Toney would have cost a big 8m fee but hes now worth upwards of 50m. It's an outstanding example of how to run a club. Really happy for them, also my local club growing up

Nice to see a fresh club in the Prem. Hope they don‘t blow their current squad up with a raft of overpaid “premier league experienced” players and lose the belief they have as a group. It might be a tough year for them but financially could set them up for the next 5 provided they are smart about it.

Had a wee look at their playing squad on their website, and being an Elvis fan one name jumped out at me immediately.....Aaron Pressley.

Turns out its Steven Pressley's boy, wonder why he didn't go the full way and call him Elvis!

I was in the Swansea end today. Gutted at the result but Brentford fully deserved it. One of those days for the swans. Great to be in a stadium again, 11000 made plenty of noise.

Superb, wanted them up last season but it wasn’t to be. Looking forward to seeing them in EPL.

Well, what can I say! The Bees finally break the play off curse (it's been a painful journey!), Rangers win the SPL (undefeated), and Chelsea win the Champions League!! All we need now is for England to win the Euros (sorry), Europe to win the Ryder Cup and England to win the Ashes!!

Well, what can I say! The Bees finally break the play off curse (it's been a painful journey!), Rangers win the SPL (undefeated), and Chelsea win the Champions League!! All we need now is for England to win the Euros (sorry), Europe to win the Ryder Cup and England to win the Ashes!!
I'll eat both my bollocks live on FF if England win the Euros.

Always have had a soft spot for them. Going back 50 years my old man used to always pick them in the pools because "Brentford always draw". How he never won with such insight is a mystery
In the 90s I found myself working in London and living in Ealing so they became my local team
It used to be dearer to stand and watch Brentford in Div 3 than it was to go to Ibrox
London prices I suppose

Well done Brentford love from the CCFC LOYAL ❤️

I'm guessing that you were cheering us on against the Jacks!?

Well now the fun begins with Arsenal at home on Friday the 13th of August! It's going to be one hell of a ride, and I can't wait. No matter what happens next season, I'm going to enjoy every minute of it. This make up for Carlisle, Darlington, Bury etc away on cold Winter afternoons!!

Well now the fun begins with Arsenal at home on Friday the 13th of August! It's going to be one hell of a ride, and I can't wait. No matter what happens next season, I'm going to enjoy every minute of it. This make up for Carlisle, Darlington, Bury etc away on cold Winter afternoons!!

Is big Jansson playing regularly? Liked him at Leeds

I used to enjoy trips to Griffin park my first visit was 1985. Good luck for next season I'm sure you will put up a better show than we did

Back